★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
jn0-333 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: jn0-333 vce
Exam name: Security, Specialist (JNCIS-SEC)
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Juniper Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Act now and download your Juniper jn0-333 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Juniper jn0-333 tutorials. Download Regenerate Juniper Security, Specialist (JNCIS-SEC) exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Juniper jn0-333 with a classic professional.
Also have jn0-333 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
You want to implement IPsec on your SRX Series devices, but you do not want to use a preshared key. Which IPsec implementation should you use?
- A. public key infrastructure
- B. next-hop tunnel binding
- C. tunnel mode
- D. aggressive mode
NEW QUESTION 2
Which statement describes the function of NAT?
- A. NAT encrypts transit traffic in a tunnel.
- B. NAT detects various attacks on traffic entering a security device.
- C. NAT translates a public address to a private address.
- D. NAT restricts or permits users individually or in a group.
NEW QUESTION 3
You must verify if destination NAT is actively being used by users connecting to an internal server from the Internet.
Which action will accomplish this task on an SRX Series device?
- A. Examine the destination NAT translations table.
- B. Examine the installed routes in the packet forwarding engine.
- C. Examine the NAT translation table.
- D. Examine the active security flow sessions.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements are true when implementing source NAT on an SRX Series device? (Choose two.)
- A. Source NAT is applied before the security policy search.
- B. Source NAT is applied after the route table lookup.
- C. Source NAT is applied before the route table lookup.
- D. Source NAT is applied after the security policy search.
NEW QUESTION 5
In a chassis cluster, which two characteristics are true regarding reth interfaces? (Choose two.)
- A. A reth interface inherits its failover properties from a redundancy group.
- B. Reth interfaces must be the same type of interface.
- C. Reth interfaces must be in the same slots on each node.
- D. A reth interface goes down if one of its child interfaces become unavailable.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which type of VPN provides a secure method of transporting encrypted IP traffic?
- A. IPsec
- B. Layer 3 VPN
- C. VPLS
- D. Layer 2 VPN
NEW QUESTION 7
You recently configured an IPsec VPN between two SRX Series devices. You notice that the Phase 1 negotiation succeeds and the Phase 2 negotiation fails.
Which two configuration parameters should you verify are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. Verify that the IKE gateway proposals on the initiator and responder are the same.
- B. Verify that the VPN tunnel configuration references the correct IKE gateway.
- C. Verify that the IPsec policy references the correct IKE proposals.
- D. Verify that the IKE initiator is configured for main mode.
NEW QUESTION 8
Click the Exhibit button.
You are trying to create a security policy on your SRX Series device that permits HTTP traffic from your private 172.25.11.0/24 subnet to the Internet. You create a policy named permit – http between the trust and untrust zones that permits HTTP traffic.
When you issue a commit command to apply the configuration changes, the commit fails with the error shown in the exhibit.
Which two actions would correct the error? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a custom application named http at the [edit applications] hierarchy.
- B. Execute the Junos commit full command to override the error and apply the configuration.
- C. Modify the security policy to use the built-in junos-http application.
- D. Issue the rollback 1 command from the top of the configuration hierarchy and attempt the commit again.
NEW QUESTION 9
Screens help prevent which three attack types? (Choose three.)
- A. SYN flood
- B. port scan
- C. NTP amplification
- D. ICMP fragmentation
- E. SQL injection
NEW QUESTION 10
You want to protect your SRX Series device from the ping-of-death attack coming from the untrust security zone.
How would you accomplish this task?
- A. Configure the host-inbound-traffic system-services ping except parameter in the untrust security zone.
- B. Configure the application tracking parameter in the untrust security zone.
- C. Configure a from-zone untrust to-zone trust security policy that blocks ICMP traffic.
- D. Configure the appropriate screen and apply it to the [edit security zone security-zone untrust] hierarchy.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement is true when destination NAT is performed?
- A. The source IP address is translated according to the configured destination NAT rules and then the security policies are applied.
- B. The destination IP address is translated according to the configured source NAT rules and then the security policies are applied.
- C. The destination IP address is translated according to the configured security policies and then the security destination NAT rules are applied.
- D. The destination IP address is translated according to the configured destination NAT rules and then the security policies are applied.
NEW QUESTION 12
You have configured source NAT with port address translation. You also need to guarantee that the same IP address is assigned from the source NAT pool to a specific host for multiple concurrent sessions.
Which NAT parameter would meet this requirement?
- A. port block-allocation
- B. port range twin-port
- C. address-persistent
- D. address-pooling paired
NEW QUESTION 13
You need to configure an IPsec tunnel between a remote site and a hub site. The SRX Series device at the remote site receives a dynamic IP address on the external interface that you will use for IPsec.
Which feature would you need to configure in this scenario?
- A. NAT-T
- B. crypto suite B
- C. aggressive mode
- D. IKEv2
NEW QUESTION 14
Click the Exhibit button.
Referring to the exhibit, which action will be taken for traffic coming from the untrust zone going to the trust zone?
- A. Source address 2001:db8::8 will be translated to 10.1.1.5.
- B. Source address 2001:db8::8 will be translated to 10.1.1.8.
- C. Source address 10.1.1.8 will be translated to 2001:db8::8.
- D. Source address 10.1.1.5 will be translated to 2001:db8::8.
NEW QUESTION 15
What are three defined zone types on an SRX Series device?
- A. dynamic
- B. junos-host
- C. null
- D. functional
- E. routing
NEW QUESTION 16
A link from the branch SRX Series device chassis cluster to the Internet requires more bandwidth. In this scenario, which command would you issue to begin provisioning a second link?
- A. set chassis cluster reth-count 2
- B. set interfaces fab0 fabric-options member-interfaces ge-0/0/1
- C. set interfaces ge-0/0/1 gigether-options redundant-parent reth1
- D. set chassis cluster redundancy-group 1 node 1 priority 1
NEW QUESTION 17
Which statement is true about Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS)?
- A. PFS is used to resolve compatibility issues with third-party IPsec peers.
- B. PFS is implemented during Phase 1 of IKE negotiations and decreases the amount of time required for IKE negotiations to complete.
- C. PFS increases security by forcing the peers to perform a second DH exchange during Phase 2.
- D. PFS increases the IPsec VPN encryption key length and uses RSA or DSA certificates.
NEW QUESTION 18
What are three valid virtual interface types for a vSRX? (Choose three.)
- A. SR-IOV
- B. fxp0
- C. eth0
- D. VMXNET 3
- E. virtio
NEW QUESTION 19
You are changing the default vCPU allocation on a vSRX. How are the additional vCPUs allocated in this scenario?
- A. The vCPU are allocated equally across the Junos control plane and packet forwarding engine.
- B. One dedicated vCPU is allocated for the Junos control plane and the remaining vCPUs for the packet forwarding engine.
- C. One dedicated vCPU is allocated for the packet forwarding engine, one for the Junos control plane, and the remaining vCPUs are equally balanced.
- D. One dedicated vCPU is allocated for the packet forwarding engine and the remaining vCPUs for the Junos plane.
NEW QUESTION 20
Click the Exhibit button.
Which two statements describe the output shown in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
- A. Node 0 is controlling traffic for redundancy group 1.
- B. Node 1 is controlling traffic for redundancy group 1.
- C. Redundancy group 1 experienced an operational failure.
- D. Redundancy group 1 was administratively failed over.
NEW QUESTION 21
Click the Exhibit button.
Referring to the exhibit, which statement is true?
- A. TCP packets entering the interface are failing the TCP sequence check.
- B. Packets entering the interface are being dropped due to a stateless filter.
- C. Packets entering the interface are getting dropped because there is no route to the destination.
- D. Packets entering the interface matching an ALG are getting dropped.
NEW QUESTION 22
You have recently configured an IPsec tunnel between two SRX Series devices. One of the devices is assigned an IP address using DHCP with an IP address that changes frequently. Initial testing indicates that the IPsec tunnel is not working. Troubleshooting has revealed that Phase 1 negotiations are failing.
Which two actions would solve the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Verify that the device with the IP address assigned by DHCP is the traffic initiator.
- B. Verify that VPN monitoring is enabled.
- C. Verify that the IKE policy is configured for aggressive mode.
- D. Verify that PKI is properly configured.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which three Encapsulating Security Payload protocols do the SRX Series devices support with IPsec? (Choose three.)
- A. DES
- B. RC6
- C. TLS
- D. AES
- E. 3DES
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest jn0-333 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Passcertsure jn0-333 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.passcertsure.com/jn0-333-test/ (75 Q&As Dumps)