★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
NSE8_810 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: NSE8_810 vce
Exam name: Fortinet Network Security Expert 8 Written Exam (810)
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Fortinet Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
We provide real NSE8_810 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Fortinet NSE8_810 Exam quickly & easily. The NSE8_810 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Fortinet NSE8_810 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the NSE8_810 exam.
Free demo questions for Fortinet NSE8_810 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You have a customer with a SCADA environmental control devices that is trigged a false-positive OPS alert whenever the device's Web GUI is accessed. You cannot seem to create a functional custom IPS filter expert this behavior, and it appears that the device is so old that it does HTTPS support. You need to prevent the false posited IPS alert occurring. In this scenario, which two actions would accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a very granular firewall for that device's IP address which does not perform IPS scanning.
- B. Reconfigure the FortiGate to operate in proxy-based inspection mode instead of flow-base
- C. Create a URL filter with the exempt action for that device's IP address.
- D. Change the relevant firewall policies to use SSL certificate-inspection instead of SSL deep-inspectio
NEW QUESTION 2
A company has just deployed a new FortiMail in gateway mode. The administrator is asked to strengthen e-mail protection by applying the policies shown below.
- E-mails can only be accepted if a valid e-mail account exists.
- Only authenticated users can send e-mails out
Which two actions will satisfy the requirements? (Choose two. )
- A. Configure recipient address verification.
- B. Configure inbound recipient policies.
- C. Configure outbound recipient policies.
- D. Configure access control rule
NEW QUESTION 3
Referring to the exhibit, which two statements are true about local authentication? (Choose two.)
- A. The user will be blocked 15 seconds after five login failures.
- B. When a ClientHello message indicating a renegotiation is received, the FortiGate will allow the TCP connection.
- C. The user's IP address will be blocked 15 seconds after five login failures.
- D. After five minutes, the user will need to re-authenticate.
NEW QUESTION 4
FortiMail configured with the protected domain "internal lab".
Which two envelopes addresses will need an access control rule to relay e-mail sent for unauthenticated users? (Choose two.)
- A. MAIL FROM: traming@fortinet com: RCPT TO: student@fortmet com
- B. MAIL FROM student@fortinet com: RCPT TO firstname.lastname@example.org
- C. MAIL FROM: trainmg@internallab; RCPT TO student@mternallab
- D. MAIL FROM student@internal lab: RCPT TO email@example.com
NEW QUESTION 5
What are two ways to establish communication between an existing NAT VDOM and a new transparent VDOM? (Choose two.)
- A. Set the set ip 10.10.10. i command to vlink2l.
- B. Set type ppp to the vdom-link, vlink2.
- C. Set the not ip 10.I0.I0.1 command to vlink20.
- D. Set type ethernet to the vdom-link, vlink2.
NEW QUESTION 6
You need to run a script in FortiManager against several managed FortiGale devices in your organization to install a configuration for a new static route.
Which two scripts will successfully configure the static route on the managed device? (Choose two)
- A. Script 1
- B. Script 2
- C. Script 3
- D. Script 4
NEW QUESTION 7
You configure an outgoing firewall policy with a web filter for accessing the internet. The access to URL https// itacm.co and web belonging to the same category should be blocked. You notice that the Web server presents a certificate with CN=www acme.com. The www.it.acme site is as '' information Technology and the www.acme.com site is categorized as ''Business".
Which statements is correct in this scenario?
- A. Category "information Technology" needs to blocked, the FortiGate is able to inspection the URL with HTTPS sessions.
- B. Category "Business" need a to be block: the certificate name takes precedence over the SNI.
- C. SSL inspection must be configured to deep-inspection: the category "information Technology "needs to be blocked.
- D. Category :information Technology" needs to be blocked, the SNI takes precedence over the certificate nam
NEW QUESTION 8
You are building a FortiGala cluster which is stretched over two locations. The HA connections for the cluster are terminated on the data centers.
Once the FortiGates have booted, they do form a cluster.
The network operators inform you that CRC eoors are present on the switches where the FortiGAtes are connected. What would you do to solve this problem?
- A. Replace the caables where the CRC errors occur.
- B. Change the ethertype for the HA packets.
- C. Set the speedduplex setting to 1 Gbps /Full Duplex.
- D. Place the HA interfaces in dedicated VLAN
NEW QUESTION 9
The FortiAP profile used by the FortiGate managed AP is shown in the exhibit. Which two statements are correct n this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. All FortiAPs using thre profile will nave Radio 1 scan rogue access points.
- B. Map this profile to SSlDs that you want to be available on the FortiAPs using this profile.
- C. All FortiAPs using this profile will have Radio 1 monitor wireless clients.
- D. Interference will be prevented between FortiAPs using this profile.
NEW QUESTION 10
You ate trying to configure Link-Aggregation Group (LAG), but ports A and B do not appear on the list of member options. Referring to the exhibit, which statement is correct in this situation?
- A. The FortiGate model being used does not support LAG.
- B. The FortiGate model does not have an Integrated Switch Fabric (ISF).
- C. The FortiGate SFP+ slot does not have the correct module.
- D. The FortiGate interfaces are defective and require replacemen
NEW QUESTION 11
An organization has one central site And three remote sites. A FotiSIEM has been drafted on the central site and now all devices across the remote sites need to be monitored by the FortiSlEM.
When action would reduce the WAN usage by the monitoring system?
- A. Deploy a single Supervisor on the central site and enable WAN optimize on the WAN gateways.
- B. Install local Collection remote site.
- C. Disable monitoring on the remote sites during the day.
- D. install a Supervisor and a Collector for each remote sit
NEW QUESTION 12
The exhibit shows a topology where a FortiGate is two VDOMS, root and vd-vlasn. The root VDCM provides SSL-VPN access, where the users authenticated by a FortiAuthenticatator.
The vd-lan VDOM provids internal access to a Web server. For the remote users to access the internal web server, there are a few requirements, which are shown below.
--At traffic must come from the SSI-VPN
--The vd-lan VDOM only allows authenticated traffic to the Web server.
-- Users must only authenticate once, using the SSL-VPN portal.
-- SSL-VPN uses RADIUS-based authentication.
referring to the exhibit, and the requirement describe above, which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. vd-lan authentication messages from root using FSSO.
- B. vd-lan connects to Fort authenticator as a regular FSSO client.
- C. root is configured for FSSO while vd-lan is configuration for RSSO.
- D. root sends “RADIUS Accounting Messages" to FortiAuthenticato
NEW QUESTION 13
You want to access the JSON API on FortiManager to retrieve information on an object. In this scenario, which two methods will satisfy the requirement? (Choose two.)
- A. Make a call with the Web browser on your workstation.
- B. Make a call with the SoapUl API tool on your workstation.
- C. Download the WSDL file from FortiManager administration GUI.
- D. Make a call with the curl utility on your workstation
NEW QUESTION 14
You configured an IPsec tunnel to a branch office. Now you want to make sure that the encryption of the tunnel is offloaded to hardware referring to the exhibit, which statement is true?
- A. Incoming and outgoing traffic is offloaded
- B. Outgoing traffic is offloaded, you cannot determine if incoming traffic is offloaded at this time.
- C. Traffic is not offloaded.
- D. Outgoing traffic is offloaded: incoming traffic not offloade
NEW QUESTION 15
Your client wants to use a central RADIUS server for management authentication when connecting to the FortiGate GUL and provide different levels of access for different types of employees.
Which three actions required providing the requested functionality? (Choose three.)
- A. Enable radius-vdom-override in the CLI.
- B. Create a wildcard administrator on the FortGate
- C. Enable occprofile-override in the CLI.
- D. Set the RADIUS authencation type to MS-CHApV2.
- E. Create multiple administrator profiles with matching RADIUS VSA
NEW QUESTION 16
You log into FortiManager, look at the Device Manager window and notice that one of you managed devices is not in normal status.
Referring to the exhibit, which two statements correctly describe the affected device's status and result? (Choose two.)
- A. The device configuration was changed on the local FoitiGate side onl
- B. auto-update is disabled.
- C. The device configuration was changed on both the local FortiGate side and the FortiManager side, auto-update is disabled.
- D. The changed configuration on the FortiGate wrt remain the next time that the device configuration is pushed from ForbManager.
- E. The changed configuration on the FortiGate will be overwritten in favor of what is on the FortiMAnager the next time that the device configuration is pushed.
NEW QUESTION 17
A FortiGate configure for a dial IPsec VPN to allow multiple remote FortiGAte to connect to it. However, FortiGAte A and B have problems connecting to the VPN. Only one of them can be connected at a time. If site B tries to connect while site A is connected, site A disconnected. The IKE real time shows debug shoes the output in the exhibit when site A is disconnected.
Which of the following setting should be excluded in the dial-up configuration to allow both to be VPNs to be connected at the same time?
- A. set enforce-unique-id disable
- B. set add-router enable
- C. set single-source disable
- D. set router-overlap allow
NEW QUESTION 18
The exhibit shows the steps for creating a URL rewrite policy on a FortWet-Which statement represents the purpose of this policy?
- A. The policy redirects all HTTP URLs to HTTPS.
- B. The policy redirects all HTTPS URLs to HTTP.
- C. The policy redirects only HTTPS URLs containing the ˆ/ (. *) S string to HTTP.
- D. The pokey redirects only HTTP URLs containing theˆ/ ( .*)S string to HTTP
NEW QUESTION 19
You want to manage a FortiCloud service. The FortiGate shows up in your list devices on the FortiCloud Web site, but all management functions are either missing or grayed out.
Which statement a correct in this scenario?
- A. The managed FcrtGate a running a version of ForflOS that is either too new or too for FortCloud.
- B. The managed FortiGate requires that a FortiCloud management license be purchased and applied.
- C. You must manually configure system control-management on the FortiGate CLI and set the management type to fortiguard.
- D. The management tunnel mode on the managed FortiGate must be changed to norma
NEW QUESTION 20
You need to apply the security feature below to the network shown in the exhibit.
-- high grade DDoS protection
-- Web security and load balacng for Server 1 and Server
-- Solution must be PCI DSS compliant'
-- enhanced security to DNS 1 and DNS 2 What are three solutio for the scenario?
- A. FortiWeb forVDOM-A
- B. FortDDoS between FG1 and FG2 and the Internet
- C. FortiADC for VDOM-A
- D. FortADC for VDoM-B
- E. FortiDDoS between FG1 and FG2 and VDOMs
NEW QUESTION 21
Referring to the exhibit, which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The IPv4 traffic for nse8user is filtered using the DNS profile.
- B. The IPv6 traffic for nse8user is filtered using the DNS profile.
- C. The IPv4 policy is allowing security profile groups.
- D. The Web traffic for nse8user is being filtered differently in IPv4 and IPv6.
NEW QUESTION 22
The exhibit shows the configuration of a service protection profile (SPP) in a FortiDDoS device. Which two statements are true about the traffic matching being inspection by this SPP? (Choose two.)
- A. Traffic that does match any spp policy will not be inspection by this spp.
- B. FortiDDos will not send a SYNACK if a SYN packet is coming from an IP address that is not the legtimate IP (LIP) address table.
- C. FortiDooS will start dropping packets as soon as the traffic executed the configured maintain threshold.
- D. SYN packets with payloads will be droope
NEW QUESTION 23
Referring to the exhibit, which two behaviors will the FortiClient endpoint has after receiving the profile update from the FortiClient EMS? (Choose two.)
- A. Files executed from a mapped network drive will not be inspected by the FortiCltent endpoint Antivirus engine.
- B. The user will not be able to access a Web downloaded file for at least 60 seconds when the FortiSandbox is reachable.
- C. The user will not be able to access a Web downloaded file for a maximum seconds if it is not a virus and the FortiSandbox s reachable.
- D. The user will not be able to access a Web downloaded file when the FortiSandbox is unreachabl
NEW QUESTION 24
Only users authenticated in FortiGate-B reach the server. A customer wants to deploy a single sing-on solution for VPN users. Once a user’s is connected and authenticated to the VPN in FortiGate-A, the user does not need to authenticate again in FortiGate-B to reach the server.
Which two actions satisfy this requirement? (Choose two.)
- A. Use Kerberos authentication.
- B. FortiGate-A must generate a RADUIS accounting packets.
- C. Use FortiAuthenticator.
- D. Use the Collector Agen
NEW QUESTION 25
100% Valid and Newest Version NSE8_810 Questions & Answers shared by Certstest, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/NSE8_810/ (New 60 Q&As)