★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
NSE5_FMG-6.0 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: NSE5_FMG-6.0 vce
Exam name: Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiManager 6.0
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Fortinet Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Act now and download your Fortinet NSE5_FMG-6.0 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Fortinet NSE5_FMG-6.0 tutorials. Download Far out Fortinet Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiManager 6.0 exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Fortinet NSE5_FMG-6.0 with a classic professional.
Online Fortinet NSE5_FMG-6.0 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
View the following exhibit.
When using Install Config option to install configuration changes to managed FortiGate, which of the following statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Once initiated, the install process cannot be canceled and changes will be installed on the managed device
- B. Will not create new revision in the revision history
- C. Installs device-level changes to FortiGate without launching the Install Wizard
- D. Provides the option to preview configuration changes prior to installing them
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following statements are true regarding ADOM revisions? (Choose two.)
- A. ADOM revisions can significantly increase the size of the configuration backups.
- B. ADOM revisions can save the current size of the whole ADOM
- C. ADOM revisions can create System Checkpoints for the FortiManager configuration
- D. ADOM revisions can save the current state of all policy packages and objects for an ADOM
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following items does an FGFM keepalive message include? (Choose two.)
- A. FortiGate uptime
- B. FortiGate license information
- C. FortiGate IPS version
- D. FortiGate configuration checksum
NEW QUESTION 4
What configuration setting for FortiGate is part of a device-level database on FortiManager?
- A. VIP and IP Pools
- B. Firewall policies
- C. Security profiles
- D. Routing
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the purpose of the Policy Check feature on FortiManager?
- A. To find and provide recommendation to combine multiple separate policy packages into one common policy package
- B. To find and merge duplicate policies in the policy package
- C. To find and provide recommendation for optimizing policies in a policy package
- D. To find and delete disabled firewall policies in the policy package
NEW QUESTION 6
In the event that the primary FortiManager fails, which of the following actions must be performed to return the FortiManager HA to a working state?
- A. Secondary device with highest priority will automatically be promoted to the primary role, and manually reconfigure all other secondary devices to point to the new primary device
- B. Reboot one of the secondary devices to promote it automatically to the primary role, and reconfigure all other secondary devices to point to the new primary device.
- C. Manually promote one of the secondary devices to the primary role, and reconfigure all other secondary devices to point to the new primary device.
- D. FortiManager HA state transition is transparent to administrators and does not require any reconfiguration.
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator run the reload failure command:
diagnose test deploymanager reload config <deviceid> on FortiManager.
What does this command do?
- A. It downloads the latest configuration from the specified FortiGate and performs a reload operation on the device database.
- B. It installs the latest configuration on the specified FortiGate and update the revision history database.
- C. It compares and provides differences in configuration on FortiManager with the current running configuration of the specified FortiGate.
- D. It installs the provisioning template configuration on the specified FortiGate.
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator would like to create an SD-WAN using central management. What steps does the administrator need to perform to create an SD-WAN using central management?
- A. First create an SD-WAN firewall policy, add member interfaces to the SD-WAN template and create a static route
- B. You must specify a gateway address when you create a default static route
- C. Remove all the interface references such as routes or policies
- D. Enable SD-WAN central management in the ADOM, add member interfaces, create a static route and SD-WAN firewall policies.
NEW QUESTION 9
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure NSE5_FMG-6.0 dumps! All NSE5_FMG-6.0 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/NSE5_FMG-6.0-dumps.html (35 New Questions)