★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
NS0-513 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: NS0-513 vce
Exam name: NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer—Data Protection
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Network-Appliance Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Certleader NS0-513 Questions are updated and all NS0-513 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our NS0-513 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real NS0-513 exam without a problem. We have Latest Network-Appliance NS0-513 dumps study guide. PASSED NS0-513 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Check NS0-513 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You have created a new CIFS share but it is inaccessible. After verifying the export policy, network connectivity, junction path, and permissions are all correct, you realize there is root volume loadsharing mirror in place.
What should you do next to make the share accessible? Response:
- A. Update load-sharing mirror.
- B. Update the root volume policy.
- C. Re-create the CIFS share.
- D. Modify the CIFS share permissions.
NEW QUESTION 2
You want to break a SnapMirror relationship and use a specific secondary Snapshot copy. In an ONTAP environment, what should you do?
- A. You must use the following ~snapmirror break~ command option on the cluster shell:~-restore-destination-to-snapshot <snapshot_name>~.
- B. You must use OnCommand System Manager to perform the SnapMirror break.
- C. You can only use the latest Snapshot copy.
- D. You must use the following ~snapmirror break~ command option on the cluster shell:~-delete-snapshots <snapshot_name>~.
NEW QUESTION 3
You have a NAS volume containing 100 GB of data and daily change rate of 10%. You want to keep seven daily Snapshot copies. What is the minimum size for the volume?
- A. 170 GB
- B. 100 GB
- C. 110 GB
- D. 220 GB
NEW QUESTION 4
You are creating a SnapMirror relationship and custom SnapMirror policies are not defined. Which default policy will be applied in this scenario?
- A. Mirror And Vault
- B. Default
- C. SM Default
- D. DP Default
NEW QUESTION 5
You are calculating transfer time for SnapMirror replication between two NetApp clusters. Which three factors should be included in your consideration?
- A. data size to transfer
- B. SnapMirror schedule
- C. TCP window size
- D. latency between clusters
- E. retention policy
NEW QUESTION 6
A customer wants compression enabled on the SnapVault secondary volume. Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. A warning message is not displayed when you enable compression on a SnapVault secondary volume.
- B. Data transfers will be storage efficient after enabling compression on the SnapVault secondary volume.
- C. A warning message is displayed when you enable compression on a SnapVault secondary volume.
- D. Data transfers will not be storage efficient after enabling compression on the SnapVault secondary volume.
NEW QUESTION 7
A customer wants to modify the retention count of the SnapVault destination volume. Which policy should be used modify the attribute?
- A. Snapshot policy
- B. Volume policy
- C. SnapMirror policy
- D. Efficiency policy
NEW QUESTION 8
You must back up and replicate a Microsoft SQL server using SnapProtect in your clustered Data ONTAP environment. Which three components must be correctly installed and configured?
- A. SnapDrive for Windows
- B. On Command Workflow Automation
- C. On Command Unified Manager 6.0
- D. SnapProtect v10
- E. SnapProtectiDataAgent
NEW QUESTION 9
Click the Exhibit button.
cluster2::>snapmirror show –instance
Source Path: svm1:svm1_vol3
Destination Path: svm1_2:svm1_2_vol2
Relationship Type: DP
Relationship Group Type: none
SnapMirror Schedule: 5min
SnapMirror Policy Type: async-mirror
SnapMirror Policy: DPDefault
Tries Limit: -
Throttle (KB/sec): unlimited
Mirror State: Snapmirrored
Relationship Status: Idle
Last Transfer Type: update
Last Transfer Error: -
Last Transfer Size: 72 KB
Last Transfer Network Compression Ratio: 1:1
Last Transfer Duration: 0:0:2
Last Transfer From: svm1:svm1_vol3
Last Transfer End Timestamp: 09/24 13:10:04
Progress Last Updated: -
Relationship Capability: 8.2 and above
Lag Time: 0:0:55
Number of Successful Updates: 1
Number of Failed Updates: 0
Number of Successful Resyncs: 0
Number of Failed Resyncs: 0
Number of Successful Breaks: 0
Number of Failed Breaks: 0
Total Transfer Bytes: 212992
Total Transfer Time in Seconds: 5
You want to view your SnapMirros relationship to make sure it is up to date. You issue the snapmirror show
–instance command. Referring to the exhibit, how long has it been since the last SnapMirror update has successfully occurred?
- A. 55 minutes
- B. 55 seconds
- C. 5 minutes
- D. 5 seconds
NEW QUESTION 10
You have downloaded a user-created OnCommandWorkFlow Automation (WFA) content pack from the NetApp communities Web site and want to import it into your environment.
Which two statements are true in this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. The file must be imported through the WFA Web portal.
- B. You must unpack the zip file before importing it.
- C. The .exe file can be run directly on the WFA server.
- D. The .obj file can be placed directly in the content folder on the WFA server.
NEW QUESTION 11
A company wants to implement a hybrid cloud backup model for their file services. They want to configure an incremental forever backup that can then push to a public or private cloud.
Which products satisfy this requirement?
- A. FlashPool with AltaVault and OnCommand Cloud Manager
- B. SnapMirror with SnapCenter Software and AltaVault
- C. ONTAP with FlexGroup and OnCommand Unified Manager
- D. System Manager with Cloud Sync and NetApp Volume Encryption
NEW QUESTION 12
A volume has been filled completely by active data and Snapshot copies. What must you do to make the volume writable again?
- A. Delete files in the active file system.
- B. Delete any SnapMirror relationships.
- C. Delete enough Snapshot copies until space is available.
- D. Modify the Snapshot reserve.
NEW QUESTION 13
When creating a new workflow in OnCommand Workflow Automation, what is the correct order to apply commands in your new workflow?
- A. numerically 1-to-999
- B. left to right, top to bottom
- C. largest to smallest
- D. alphabetically A-to-Z
NEW QUESTION 14
A customer is using SnapVault to backup Snapshot copies from a primary volume to a secondary volume on a clustered Data ONTAP system.
The retention on the secondary volumes must be 90 days. Volume autosize and SnapShotAutoDelete have been enabled for all secondary volumes.
Which two settings will satisfy this requirement? (Choose two.)
- A. Modify the secondary volume with the –autosize–reset true command.
- B. Modify the secondary volume with the –space-mgmt-try-first snap_delete command.
- C. Modify the secondary volume with the –autosize-increment 5GB command.
- D. Modify the secondary volume with the –space-mgmt-try-first volume_grow command.
NEW QUESTION 15
You configured a SnapMirror relationship with a default policy for the daily mirroring of a volume which contains financial data. Although the data is critical, it only changes on a monthly basis.
Using On Command System Manager, which two actions would change the frequency of the SnapMirror updates?(Choose two.)
- A. Select or create a different schedule.
- B. Edit the parameters of the default schedule.
- C. Select or create a different policy.
- D. Edit the parameters of the default policy.
NEW QUESTION 16
You are in a SnapProtect v11 solution environment creating a new subclient with NAS dat
- A. Besides the subclient name, what other information is mandatory? (Choose three.)
- B. the Snap Engine
- C. the backup content path
- D. the storage policy
- E. the backup schedule
- F. the retention policy
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two statements describe a Snapshot copy prefix? (Choose two.)
- A. The Snapshot copy prefix allows the Snapshot copy name to be longer than 255 characters.
- B. A prefix is a numerical string used to identify the number of Snapshot copies in the volume.
- C. A Snapshot copy prefix must be unique within the Snapshot copy policy.
- D. A prefix is an optional string that you can specify to be used in creating automatic Snapshot copies.
NEW QUESTION 18
You want to configure a SnapMirror transfer throttle to consume less network bandwidth. In the output of the snapmirror show command, which three statistics would you use?
(Choose three.) Response:
- A. Last Transfer Type
- B. Last Transfer Size
- C. Total Transfer Time in Seconds
- D. Last Transfer Error
- E. Last Transfer Duration
NEW QUESTION 19
How are the FC-VI links cabled in MetroCluster for ONTAP?
- A. one cable to each of the two local FC switches
- B. controller A is cabled to FC switch A, controller B has both cabled to FC switch B
- C. directly to the corresponding local HA partner
- D. directly to the corresponding remote HA partner
NEW QUESTION 20
You are using SnapLock for SnapVault to protect Snapshot copies on secondary storage. In ONTAP 9.3, which source aggregate feature is supported in this scenario?
- A. SnapLock Enterprise
- B. SnapLock Compliance
- C. 32 bit
- D. RAID-TEC
NEW QUESTION 21
You want to back up a critical Oracle database that resides on a LUN on the NetApp storage system. You decide that a Snapshot copy is the most efficient way to back up the database. You cannot afford to create any down time for the database.
What must you do to ensure that the data in the database is consistent when you create the Snapshot copy?
- A. Have the database administrator issue a checkpoint to the database then use SnapDrive for Unix to take the Snapshot copy of the database LUN.
- B. Use SnapDrive for Unix to take the Snapshot copy of the database LUN.
- C. Use SnapManager for Oracle to take the Snapshot copy backup.
- D. Disable SnapDrive for Unix then run the backup from SnapManager for Oracle.
NEW QUESTION 22
The customer has experienced a disaster at their primary data center. You have implemented a SnapMirror relationship to meet their needs. You have performed the steps to make the destination volume read/write accessible to the clients.
Which three actions should your consider doing while the customer makes the necessary repairs to their data center? (Choose three.)
- A. Implement a Snapshot copy schedule on the destination volume.
- B. Delete all Snapshot copies on the destination volume in preparation for a resynchronize operation.
- C. Verify that the destination volume has the same settings as the source volume for compression.
- D. Verify that the destination volume has the same settings as the source volume for deduplication.
- E. Delete all Snapshot copies on the source volume in preparation for a resynchronize operation.
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Easily pass NS0-513 Exam with 93 Q&As Passcertsure Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Passcertsure NS0-513 Dumps: https://www.passcertsure.com/NS0-513-test/ (93 New Questions)