★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
Integration-Architecture-Designer Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: Integration-Architecture-Designer vce
Exam name: Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer (SP19)
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Salesforce Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our Integration-Architecture-Designer study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Salesforce Integration-Architecture-Designer exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Salesforce Integration-Architecture-Designer exam. Latest Salesforce Integration-Architecture-Designer Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Salesforce Integration-Architecture-Designer Brain Dumps First.
Salesforce Integration-Architecture-Designer Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Universal Containers (UC) manages all of their customer information on the Sales Cloud. UC would like to view real-time order information from their ERP system, and also update the ERP system with service information from Salesforce that relates to the orders. UC's ERP system supports OData 4.0. Which two options are recommended to achieve the desired functionality?
- A. Set up data replication for order and service data syncing.
- B. Use an Apex callout to look up order information on the ERP system.
- C. Use Salesforce connect for looking up order information from ERP.
- D. Use Salesforce connect to write service data into UC's ERP syste
NEW QUESTION 2
Universal Containers(UC) has a legacy application that tracks customer order status once the order has been sent to the fulfillment department this legacy application does not easily provide an API to integrate with Customer service reps need to be able t access the data from within Sales force and cannot be given separate logins to the application, UC does not have single-sign-on enabled.
How should an architect solve this problem?
- A. Leverage canvas to display the legacy application within Salesforce.
- B. use the Streaming API to receive order updates in real time.
- C. Migrate the legacy application to Heroku and Integrate the database.
- D. Create a web-tab in Salesforce directly to the legacy applicatio
NEW QUESTION 3
try Universal Containers is planning a data migration into Salesforce and must decide whether to use the Bulk API or the SOAP API.
Which three statements are true about the Bulk API and REST API?
Choose 3 answers
- A. DML limits on Bulk are not governed on Salesforce servers.
- B. The SOAP API provides jpb monitoring on the Salesforce setup menu.
- C. The Bulk API allows multiple attachments to be leaded from within a single ZIP file.
- D. The SOAP API avoids record locking contention on parent objects of Master-Details relationship.
- E. The Bulk API may cause record locking contension on parent objects od Master-Details relationship.
NEW QUESTION 4
Universal Containers is integrating their Salesforce platform with their on-premise ERP system. As part of the test class design DML operations are to be performed before making the test callout. What capability does Salesforce provides to facilitate this?
- A. Perform the DML operation within the Test.StartTest and Test.Stop Test and make the callout within Test.StartTest and Test.StopTest block.
- B. Perform the DML operation outside the Test.StartTest and Test.StopTest and make the callout with the Test.StartTest and Test.StopTest block.
- C. Perform the DML operation inside the Test.StartTest and Test.Stop Test and make the callout outside the Test.StartTest and Test.Stop Test block.
- D. Perform the DML operation outside the Test.StartTest and Test.StopTest and make the callout outside of the Test.StartTest and Test.StopTest block.
NEW QUESTION 5
Universal Containers needs to send order details to the ERP system using an Apex callout to a REST API via HTTPS. The client has concerns with the integration's security and insists that such order details should be transmitted securely.
Which two approaches should be used to ensure secure transmission of data from Salesforce to the ERP's REST API?
- A. The REST API should be SSLO enabled with a CA-signed certificate.
- B. The order details should be passed in a URL parameter in the REST API endpoint.
- C. The REST API should be SSL enabled with a Salesforce client certificate.
- D. The order details should be passed in the body of the REST API callou
NEW QUESTION 6
Universal Containers is building a managed package to distribute on the AppExchange. As part of the solution they would like to include authentication information (username/password) inside of the package for web service calls made from the package Universal containers web services. A Salesforce security review has flagged this as a security violation and the architect must decide how best to protect these credentials
Which two methods should the architect consider in order to protect these credentials? Choose 2 answers
- A. Utilize named credentials to store the username/password of the web service end post.
- B. Utilize a custom object with an encrypted text field to store the username/password of the web service end point.
- C. Utilize protected custom settings to store the username/password of the web service end point.
- D. Store the username/password directly in the Apex class that will be obfuscated in the managed package.
NEW QUESTION 7
UC leverages external MDM as the customer master. When an agent creates or updates an account in Salesforce, it must be created/updated in MDM before it is saved in Salesforce. Sales users should be allowed to navigate to other pages while the account record is saved.
What is the recommended approach?
- A. Make an @future callout to MDM from a trigger with page refresh using Action region.
- B. Make a continuation callout from VF page controller with page refresh using Action poller.
- C. Make an asynchronous callout from VF page controller with page refresh using Action region.
- D. Make a synchronous callout from VF page controller with page refresh using Action regio
NEW QUESTION 8
When making an Apex callout, what approach should an Integration Architect recommend for securely transporting sensitive data from Salesforce over an unsecure network connection?
- A. Base64 encode the data before performing the call out from Apex.
- B. Encrypt the data with a shared key before performing the Apex callout.
- C. Use platform Encryption to secure the data before transporting.
- D. Salesforce automatically secures all data transmissions to external system
NEW QUESTION 9
Universal Containers has a back-end ordering system that restricts access on a per-user basis, it was determined that a "Named Credential" will be used to allow per-user identity type access for all integration with the system. One of the requirements is to have order information sent to the system when the status changes to "Confirmed".
Which two valid integration scenarios can take advantage of such a security setup?
- A. Order information sent to the system via outbound message with session ID.
- B. Order information sent via a Visualforce page with an Apex callout.
- C. Order information inserted or updated via Salesforce Connect: OData 2.0.
- D. Order information sent via process builder via invokable method/future method callou
NEW QUESTION 10
Developers at Universal Containers have created a custom command-line tool to help with their application lifecycle management by allowing them to deploy metadata changes such as page layouts, custom labels, and list views to their org using the Metadata API.
What integration pattern does this tool utilize?
- A. Request and Reply
- B. Fire and Forget
- C. Remote Call-In
- D. UI Update Based on Data Changes
NEW QUESTION 11
Universal Containers requires Salesforce to send order data to an ERP system that requires a systemdefined username/password for authentication.
Which two integration options are recommended from a security perspective?
- A. Fire outbound messages to a middleware that stores the credentials instead of an Apex callout.
- B. Use custom settings to store the username and password allowing the Apex callout to read it.
- C. Set up a Named Credential with a Named Principal Identity Type allowing the Apex callout to use it.
- D. Store the username/hashed password in a private Static Resource, allowing the Apex callout to read it.
- E. Use custom settings to store the username and password allowing the Apex callout to read i
NEW QUESTION 12
UC leverages customer MDM as a source of truth. The requirement is to dedupe and store any account or contact created in MDM before the same is created in Salesforce. This ensures data is clean and not duplicated in Salesforce. During peak season, users experience a "Concurrent Request Limit Exceeded" error.
What is the recommended solution?
- A. Invoke a continuation callout to MDM from a VF Page controller.
- B. Invoke a continuation callout to MDM from a before insert trigger.
- D. Invoke a continuation callout to MDM from a VF Page @future cal
NEW QUESTION 13
Universal Containers is using the enterprise WSDL to integrate their financial system to salesforce, while reading y=the release notes for the upcoming salesforce release the architect discovers a new object will be added to the salesforce data model that would be beneficial for the financial system integration.
What two actions should the architect take to ensure the new object will be available to the financial system integration?
Choose 2 answers
- A. Download the latest enterprise WSDL that contains the new object definition to generate Web service stubs for the new Salesforce object.
- B. Download the latest partner WSDL that contains the new object definition to generate web services stubs for the new salesforce object
- C. Migrate to the partner WSDL to generate a generic sObject service stub that can be leveraged for existing and future Salesforce objects
- D. igrate to the metadata API to download the new salesforce sObject definition into the financial system integration.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which tool would an architect likely leverage while diagnosing issues with an inbound RESTful integration to Salesforce?
- A. Workbench
- B. Data Loader
- C. Force.com SOAP Explorer
- D. Metadata audit trail
NEW QUESTION 15
Universal containers uses a legacy system to receive and handle Level 1 service requests, and Salesforce service Cloud for Level2 requests and above, Cases will be pushed from the legacy system to Service Cloud by a nightly batch process. Once the cases are closed in SF, the case needs to be updated in the legacy system as soon as possible.
How should the Technical Architect recommend that case status be updated in the legacy system?
- A. Use Apex callout to send case status from Salesforce to the legacy system.
- B. use Outbound messages to send status updates from Salesforce to the legacy system.
- C. Use a middleware tool to pull case status from Salesforce and push to the legacy system at regular intervals.
- D. Write an Apex web service returning case status, to be called from the legacy syste
NEW QUESTION 16
Universal Containers (UC) sends Order data to an external ERP system via ESB. UC sends an outbound message on update or Order to ESB. Once ESB completes creating the Order in the backend ERP, it send back the Order with the Order Number from the ERP. During development, UC is experiencing an issue. When the Order is updated by ESB, it again fires a workflow rule that sends the outbound message again.
Which two recommended steps can be done to prevent this looping issue?
- A. Write an Apex trigger to send an outbound message to ESB.
- B. Update workflow rule conditions to exclude the ERP Order Number field update.
- C. Update workflow rule conditions to exclude the Integration User.
- D. Update the outbound message to exclude the Integration User.
- E. Update workflow rule conditions to exclude the ERP Order Number field updat
NEW QUESTION 17
Universal Containers (UC) is planning to roll out a new Force.com app to a regional business unit. UC has partial copy and a full sandbox available for deployment. UC's Architect has been asked to design an environment strategy for integration testing and performance testing, as well as user acceptance testing.
What is the recommended use of available sandbox types that an Architect should consider?
- A. Use the partial copy for performance testing and full sandbox for integration and user acceptance testing.
- B. Use the full sandbox for performance and user acceptance testing and the partial copy for integration testing.
- C. Use the full sandbox for integration testing and the partial copy for user acceptance and performance testing.
- D. Use the full sandbox for user acceptance testing and use the partial copy for integration and performance testing.
NEW QUESTION 18
Universal Containers (UC) uses Salesforce to create and manager accounts and opportunities. With Salesforce being the master of records, the opportunities on existing accounts are required to be updated with product usage statistics from an on-premise usage tracking system that is capable of participating in contract-first integration.
Which three steps should the Integration Architect consider given that UC does not want any custom
development in Salesforce?
- A. Create a Workflow outbound message during Opportunity creation and provide the Opportunity ID and Session ID to the remote system.
- B. Use a REST API callback to update the Opportunity record with the product usage data from the remote system.
- C. Create a Process Builder outbound message during Opportunity creation and provide the Opportunity ID and Session ID to the remote system.
- D. Use a SOAP API callback to update the Opportunity record with the product usage data from the remote system.
- E. Generate a partner WSDL in Salesforce and provide it to the remote system to create a client stu
NEW QUESTION 19
Universal Containers would like to integrate Salesforce to their Accounting system. Salesforce must notify the accounting system for every new account that has been created. The security team will not allow Salesforce to integrate directly to the accounting system due to potential security issues. Which three stages should the Architect consider to reduce the security concerns for this Integration use case?
Choose 3 answers
- A. Terminate the SSL connection at a reverse proxy in the DMZ which establishes trust in the connection using mutual SSL.
- B. Enable WS-security for the web services made between Salesforce and the accounting system.
- C. Whitelist the Salesforce IP range on the firewall to ensure only Salesforce- originated traffic can penetrate the network.
- D. Utilize an Enterprise Service Bus to ensure Accounting system credentials are not stores within Salesforce.
- E. Enable platform encryption in the Salesforce org to ensure network communication to the Accounting system is encrypted.
NEW QUESTION 20
Universal containers is hearing complaints from users that recently released changes while they meet the functional requirements are not actually usable and/or do not meet their expectations for user experience for example, a Visualforce page that takes too long to display the first page of data. Which two types of testing should a technical Architect implement to reduce or eliminate the complaint?
Choose 2 answers
- A. user Acceptance Testing
- B. Unit Testing
- C. Regression Testing
- D. Performance testing
NEW QUESTION 21
Universal containers is building an integration between their instance of Salesforce and their business partner's fulfillment systems, the security officer would like to ensure that only the authorized data for each business partner is accessible across all interfaces.
How should the architect ensure this requirement is met?
- A. provide each business partner a shared integration username/password with a specific role/profile provisioned to the appropriate data.
- B. Provide each business partner their own username/password with a specific role/profile provisioned to the appropriate data.
- C. Provide each business partner their own username/password with an Apex custom web service to filter the data appropriately.
- D. Provide each business partner their own username/password with a shared integration profile provisioned to the appropriate data.
NEW QUESTION 22
100% Valid and Newest Version Integration-Architecture-Designer Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/Integration-Architecture-Designer-exam-dumps.html (New 141 Q&As)