★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
HPE2-T36 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: HPE2-T36 vce
Exam name: Using HPE OneView
n questions with full explanations
Certification: HP Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
It is more faster and easier to pass the HP HPE2-T36 exam by using Virtual HP Using HPE OneView questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Renew HPE2-T36 Exam and find the same core area HPE2-T36 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online HP HPE2-T36 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which security feature would you configure to delegate responsibility for a subset of resources to a junior administrator group?
- A. No Password for admin account
- B. RBAC (Role Based Access Control)
- C. SBAC (Scope Based Access Control)
- D. CLl Only Access
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the earliest Server generation supported in HPE OneView for Secure Boot configuration within the Server Profile Template?
- A. Gen7
- B. Gen9
- C. Gen10
- D. Gen8
NEW QUESTION 3
Which HPE and VMware integration are you licensed to use with the HPE OneView Advanced license? (Choose two.)
- A. VMware vRealize Log Insight
- B. VMware vRealize Operations Manager
- C. VMware vRealize Network Insight
- D. VMware ACE
- E. VMware NSX
NEW QUESTION 4
You want to create a Support Dump file using REST: How would you accomplish this?
- A. POST /rest/backups/support-dumps
- B. PUT /rest/appliance/support-dumps
- C. GET /rest/appliance/support-dumps
- D. POST /rest/appliance/support-dumps
NEW QUESTION 5
The administrator has configured Server Profile Templates to use Virtual serial numbers. Where can you go in HPE OneView to see hardware-based serial numbers? (Choose two.)
- A. Server Profile Templates page
- B. Server Hardware page
- C. Server Profile page
- D. Server Hardware Types page
- E. Reports > Server inventory page.
NEW QUESTION 6
After assigning a server profile to an HPE ProLiant blade, you notice that the serial number being reported on the server profile page is not the one that matches the label on the server.
You want the reported serial number to match the label. What do you need to do?
- A. Create a new Server Profile and go to the “Advanced” section, then change the radio button for the serial number/UUID from “Virtual” to “Physical” and apply it to the server.
- B. Edit the Server Profile and go to the “Advanced” section, then change the radio button for serial number/UUID from “Virtual” to “Physical”.
- C. Create a new Server Profile Template and go to the “Advanced” section, then change the radio button for the serial number/UUID from “Virtual” to “Physical”.
- D. Edit the Server Profile and go to the “Advanced” section, then change the radio button for serial number/ UUID from “Virtual” to “Physical” and enter the serial number.
NEW QUESTION 7
Your customer wants to acquire HPE OneView Advanced licenses for servers they plan to purchase in the future. They would like a pay-as –you-go approach in which they only pay for the licenses as they are used. Which HPE licensing feature addresses this customer’s request?
- A. Activation Key Agreement
- B. iLO Advanced
- C. Tracking license
- D. GNU license
NEW QUESTION 8
If a SAN Manager is properly added to HPE OneView and a managed storage pool is available, which storage management task can be completed using HPE OneView?
- A. volume attachment
- B. CPG configuration
- C. data replication
- D. Virtual Domain creation
NEW QUESTION 9
How can HPE OneView help with power management within a datacenter?
- A. by automatically adjusting cooling devices based on calculated heat generation
- B. by disabling servers which are consuming too much power
- C. by providing data center thermal visualization
- D. by enabling power source selection for a specific frame
NEW QUESTION 10
What are benefits of using templates with HPE OneView? (Select two.)
- A. to define a standard configuration for storage volumes
- B. to prepare configuration objects that can be easily reused or quickly modified
- C. displays the volumes that are managed by HPE OneView
- D. allow for REST API functions to be used on third party systems
- E. specific WWN and MAC addresses assigned to each server
NEW QUESTION 11
Which REST API method is used to create an authentication session ID?
- A. POST
- B. GET
- C. PATCH
- D. PUT
NEW QUESTION 12
What are benefits of the RESTful API for HPE OneView? (Choose two.)
- A. REST is a heavyweight toolkit that can create and modify just about any type of resource
- B. REST enables automating anything that can be done from the UI using a favorite scripting or programming language
- C. REST enables developers and users to create their own apps, or provide integration with other applications
- D. REST is an HPE invention built into HPE OneView and iLO that enables management of devices through the Red Fish standard
NEW QUESTION 13
A server that is managed by HPE OneView is having issues, and HPE support has requested that you reapply the server profile. What action must first be executed?
- A. Delete the server profile template.
- B. The server hardware must be powered off.
- C. Reboot the HPE OneView appliance.
- D. Rename the server profile.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which component of HPE OneView provides information about temperature and CPU utilization for managed resources?
- A. insight online (IO)
- B. integrated lights out (iLO)
- C. state change message bus (SCMB)
- D. metric streaming message bus (MSMB)
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the eTag attribute of resource objects used for?
- A. to identify the version of the IP protocol
- B. to identify the current revision of the resource
- C. to identify the server in a bay
- D. to identify the server profile assigned to a bay
NEW QUESTION 16
How can a server administrator present a 3PAR volume to the server managed by HPE OneView?
- A. in the volume properties
- B. in the CPG configuration
- C. through supported SAN manager
- D. using a server profile
NEW QUESTION 17
A company wants to integrate an acquired company’s infrastructure into their existing Synergy 3 frame environment. They currently have 286 VLANs in their operational network set. They want to add 153 new VLANs into the configuration. What would you recommend?
- A. Integrate the new networks into the existing network set.
- B. Purchase a second three frame configuration for the new company.
- C. Create a second network set for the new VLANs.
- D. Add a second fabric domain to the existing configuration to support the new networks.
NEW QUESTION 18
A customer has a mixture of Gen8 and newer DL and BL devices. They want to enable support automation and run inventory reports on their devices. They are currently using Insight Control but are considering HPE OneView. They can’t have any downtime on the devices if they change management strategies. What option is most efficient for them?
- A. Move to HPE OneView Advanced with Remote Support enabled.
- B. Move to HPE OneView Standard with Remote Support enabled.
- C. Stay on Insight Control and activate a Proactive Care contract.
- D. Stay on Insight Control and enable Insight Online.
NEW QUESTION 19
Match the HPE OneView element to its function.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 20
A server administrator needs to add a new c7000 enclosure to their HPE Oneview management appliance. What information Is required? (Select two)
- A. login credentials for Onboard Administrator
- B. Onboard Administrator IP address
- C. login credentials for Virtual Conned
- D. Virtual Connect IP address
NEW QUESTION 21
Refer to the exhibit.
A server administrator cannot locate the MAC addresses assigned to the server profile template. What could be the reason?
- A. The server hardware is not supported by HPE OneView.
- B. The Logical interconnect does not contain the VLAN in any defined uplink set.
- C. The server profile template has not yet been assigned to the hardware.
- D. MAC addresses are only assigned when a server profile is created from a template.
NEW QUESTION 22
Besides SPP's (Service Pack for HPE ProLiant), what else can be uploaded to the firmware repository section in the HPE OneView UI?
- A. operating system patch
- B. third party drivers
- C. Support Dump
- D. Smart Component
NEW QUESTION 23
You remove an HPE SY480 compute module from its bay and install a host bus adapter (HBA) into the compute module. When you install the module back into its original bay you notice that the server profile in HPE OneView is showing “unassigned”. What is the reason for this?
- A. There is no connection configured for the HBA in the “Connections” section of the Server profile.
- B. The server hardware type is invalid.
- C. The Server Profile is inconsistent with its Server Profile Template.
- D. The Affinity is configured to “Device bay + hardware”.
NEW QUESTION 24
What permissions are included with the user role: "Server profile architect"? (select two.)
- A. delete server profile templates
- B. delete scopes
- C. perform firmware updates
- D. update scopes
- E. create server profile templates
NEW QUESTION 25
What mechanism does HPE OneView use to get status data from devices as a fail-safe approach to SNMP traps?
- A. SNMP trap storms
- B. Dashboard charts
- C. REST API
- D. Periodic Polling
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass HPE2-T36 Exam with 156 Q&As Allfreedumps.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Allfreedumps.com HPE2-T36 Dumps: https://www.allfreedumps.com/HPE2-T36-dumps.html (156 New Questions)