★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
HP2-H82 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: HP2-H82 vce
Exam name: Selling HP Supplies 2019
n questions with full explanations
Certification: HP Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Cause all that matters here is passing the HP HP2-H82 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of HP2-H82 Selling HP Supplies 2019 exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Testking HP2-H82 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free HP2-H82 Demo Online For HP Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
A loyal HP small-to-midsized business (SMB) customer is looking to renew their HP supplies. Which supplies program is correct for this customer?
- A. Supplies Big Deals (SBD) only
- B. Supplies Big Deals (SBD) with Managed Component
- C. Managed Contract only
- D. Supplies Big Deals (SBD) with Managed Contract and Resilient Technologies
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the benefit of genuine Samsung toner using a premium polymerized toner?
- A. It helps with keeping the price the lowest on the market.
- B. It maintains print quality when printing large areas of black.
- C. It achieves accurate color expression without blurry patterns.
- D. It yields the boldest colors possible.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which statement is true about remanufactured/rebuilt cartridges?
- A. Some worn-out parts, ink, or toner are replaced in remanufactured/rebuilt cartridges.
- B. Remanufactured/rebuilt cartridges are also called clones when they infringe on intellectual property.
- C. Remanufactured/rebuilt cartridges are HP cartridges that are reused by refilling with non-original/third-party ink or toner.
- D. Usage marks are not visible.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which statement describes the warranty on HP laser supplies?
- A. HP LaserJet cartridges follow the warranty as per the label on the pack.
- B. No warranty is applicable to HP laser supplies.
- C. HP offers a warranty that is defined by local legislation, which varies from 6 to 24 months.
- D. There is no end of warranty date on HP LaserJet cartridges.
NEW QUESTION 5
What can customers look for to ensure a printer meets multiple environmental requirements?
- A. Instant Ink
- B. HP Planet Partner logo
- C. Eco Labels such as EPEAT or Blue Angel
- D. two-sided printing
NEW QUESTION 6
What happens to the printer warranty when a non-HP cartridge is used in an HP printer?
- A. If it is determined that the printer does not work due to the non-original HP cartridges, HP will not cover the repair costs
- B. The original HP Universal Print Driver will not support the printer anymore.
- C. The printer will print at a lower quality but at a higher speed.
- D. If the printer senses the non-original HP cartridge, it will report it to HP to exclude the printer from warranty.
NEW QUESTION 7
How does HP ensure that customers can trust purchasing original HP supplies from the authorized channel?
- A. Channel Management Inspections (CMIs)
- B. channel audits
- C. Channel Partner Protection Audits (CPPAs)
- D. channel investigation
NEW QUESTION 8
What are grey market products?
- A. original products sold in another territory to take advantage of price differences
- B. original products sold by illegal or non-HP sellers and importers
- C. counterfeit or duplicate products sold in original product packaging meant for recycling
- D. counterfeit or duplicate products sold in packaging that is almost identical to the original
NEW QUESTION 9
Recommend!! Get the Full HP2-H82 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certstest, Welcome to Download: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/HP2-H82/ (New 30 Q&As Version)