★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
H12-224 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: H12-224 vce
Exam name: Huawei Certified Datacom Professional - Fast Certification â€“ ENU
n questions with full explanations
Certification: HUAWEI Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
We provide real H12-224 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass HUAWEI H12-224 Exam quickly & easily. The H12-224 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our HUAWEI H12-224 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the H12-224 exam.
Free demo questions for HUAWEI H12-224 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following statements regarding MPLS is false?
- A. MPLS supports various network layer protocols and the packets carrying MPLS labels must be encapsulated into PPP frames be fames before being transmitted
- B. MPLS labels uniquely identify specific packets in different subnets
- C. The router can aggregate multiple IP flows into an FEC according to the forwarding target
- D. Network connections must be established before the packets carrying MPLS labels can be transmitted E.MPLS replaces IP forwarding with label switching
NEW QUESTION 2
which of the following subsystems are involved in building cabling?
- A. Horizontal subsystem
- B. Access subsystem
- C. Backbone subsystem
- D. Vertical subsystem
- E. Switching subsystem
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following scenarios is a loop test applicable to?
- A. to test whether applications are properly connected.
- B. to test whether a routing can prevent loops.
- C. to test whether a switch can prevent loops and broadcast.
- D. to test whether a physical link is disconnected.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following statements regarding the STP configuration is true?
- A. STP automatically runs by default and therefore does not require configuration
- B. The STP convergence speed is slow which may cause network interruptio
- C. Therefore, disabling STP is a preferred solution
- D. Similar to the implementation for routing Protocols data flows between switches can be adjusted by modifying link costs
- E. For routine STP configuration the position of the STP blocked port is controlled to ensure that the blocked port is not located on a backbone link or device
- F. The RSTP algorithm is simple and reliable and supports fast convergenc
- G. Therefore, all switches on the network are configured to work in RSTP mode.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following is the function of MPLS forwarding equivalence class?
- A. The FEC determines forwarding of IP data packets on the MPLS ISP
- B. The FEC determines establishment of LSPs
- C. The FEC determines the mapping between LSPs and IP data packets
- D. The FEC determines how label addition on LSPs
NEW QUESTION 6
RSTP provides faster convergence than STP, what are causes?
- A. RSTP defines the edge port rol
- B. The edge port does not receive and process configuration BPDUs, and not participate in RSTP calculation
- C. When the root port fails, the optimal alternate port will become the root port and the forwarding state.
- D. In RSTP, when a port is elected as the designated port, it enters the discarding state.Then the port immediately enters the forwarding state
- E. In RSTP, when a port receives is bpdus form the upstream designated bridge , the port will compare the own stored is bpdu with the
- F. When the designated port fails, the optimal alternate port will become the root port and enter the forwarding state.
NEW QUESTION 7
During MSTP troubleshooting, the display current-configuration command is executed to obtain the configuration file of the device, which of the following statements is false?
- A. Check the port configuration to verify that the MSTP-enabled port is configured (for example using the bpdu enable command) to
- B. The port connected to a user device has MSTP disabled or is configured as the edge port
- C. The BPDU tunnel configuration has no impact on MSTP
- D. Check whether the interface is added to the correct VLAN
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following items is not the disadvantage of the traditional congestion avoidance mechanism.
- A. GIobal TCP synchronization
- B. High jitter and long delay
- C. High cost
- D. Packets are discarded without differentiating the priority
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following statements regarding BGp route reliability is true?
- A. BGP routes do not need to be periodically updated.
- B. BGP sends complete routing table information during each router update.
- C. BGP periodically sends Open messages to detect TCP connectivity.
- D. BGP updates routes in multicast mode.
NEW QUESTION 10
In static LACP mode, the active interfaces selected by devices at both ends must be the same, otherwise, a LAG cannot be set up active interfaces based on the Active side. So, in static LACP mode, how is the Active side be selected?
- A. The end with a smaller LACP system priority functions as the Active sid
- B. If the two ends have the same LACP system priority, the
- C. The end with a smaller MAC address is selected as the Active side.
- D. The end with a higher LACP system priority functions as the Active sid
- E. If the two ends have the same LACP system priority, the
- F. The end with a lower LACP system priority functions as the Active sid
- G. If the two ends have the same LACP system priority, the
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following aspects should be considered during preliminary analysis of a migration project ?
- A. Necessity
- B. Feasibility
- C. Risks
- D. Costs
NEW QUESTION 12
What are the mainly methods of data collection?
- A. Collection by physical optical splitter
- B. Collection through port mirroring
- C. Centralized collection by NMS
- D. Automatic collection
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following statements regarding VRRP is false?
- A. The Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)is designed for networks with multicast and broadcast capabilities, such another router if it fails so that uninterrupted and reliable communication is guaranteed
- B. When VRRP is used the virtual router I
- C. and virtual IP address need to be configured on the router, the MAC address of
- D. Hosts on the network communicate with the virtual route
- E. There is no need to learn all information of physical routers on1
- F. A virtual router consists of one master router and several backup router
- G. he master router provides forwarding function takes over its work
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following items on the packing list need to be checked during unpacking and inspection
- A. Part number
- B. Part model
- C. Number of parts
- D. Project name
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following statements regarding the LSA header information in AS-external-LSA is false?
- A. Link State ID indicates a destination network address
- B. Advertising Router indicates the router I
- C. of an ASBR
- D. Net mask indicates the network mask of the destination network segment
- E. Forwarding Address is always O.O.O.O
NEW QUESTION 16
During the sbuctured network troubleshooting process, in which of the following phases is the fault reported or advertised to other departments?
- A. Fault identification
- B. Information collection
- C. Cause list
- D. Troubleshooting assessment Mi
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following statements regarding the LSA age field are true? (Multiple Choice)
- A. The unit of this field Is second
- B. In a LSDB, the LS age of a LSA decreases with time.
- C. The unit of this field is second
- D. In a L5DB, the LS age of LSA increase with time.
- E. If the LS age of a LSA has reached the LSRefreshTime (30 minutes), the originator of this LSA needs to regenerate an instance of this LSA again.
- F. If the LS age of a LSA has reached the LSRefershTime (30 minutes), any routers can regenerate an instance of this LSA again.
NEW QUESTION 18
In a route-policy, which of the following BGP attributes can be used in if-match clauses?
- A. Local-Prerence
- B. AS_Path
- C. TAC
- D. % Community
NEW QUESTION 19
The peer default-mute-advertise command is executed on a BGP muter to advertise
a default mute to neighboring routers. Which of the following statements regarding the change of local BGP muting table is true?
- A. An inactive default mute will be generated in the local BGP muting table, but this mute will not be delivered to the IP muting table
- B. An active default mute will be generated in the local BGP muting table and delivered to the IP muting table.
- C. No default mute will be generated in the local BGP muting table
- D. A default mute will be generated in the local BGP muting tabl
- E. Whether the default muting will be delivered to the IP muting table default
NEW QUESTION 20
Which three steps does a migration include?
- A. Snapshot before the migration
- B. Delivery during the migration C? Check after the migration
- C. Attendance after the migration
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following causes may result in an is-is neighbor relationship fault
- A. The devices on two ends of a link have the same system ID
- B. The devices on two ends of a link have inconsistent IS-IS levels
- C. When an IS-IS level-1neighbor relationship is established the devices on two ends of a link have inconsistent area addresses
- D. The IP addresses of interfaces on two ends of a link are on different network segments
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following statements regarding IBGP and EBGP peers is false?
- A. Two BGP-running routers must have IP connectivity if they need to establish a TCP connection
- B. If two BGP peers exchanging BGP messages belong to the same AS the two peers are IBGP peers
- C. If two BGP peers exchanging BGP messages belong to different AS, the two peers are EBGP peers
- D. IBGP peers must be physically directly connected
NEW QUESTION 23
AR series routers provide various slots, which of the following is not included?
- A. SIC
- B. SWIC
- C. HSIC
- D. XSIC
NEW QUESTION 24
Which of the following operations should be performed preferentially for telnet login failure troubleshooting?
- A. Check whether the client can ping the server
- B. Check whether the number of login users reaches the upper limit
- C. Check whether an ACL is configured in the VTY user interface view
- D. Check whether the access protocol is correctly configured VTY user interface view
NEW QUESTION 25
Employees in an enterprise often need to connect to the enterprise intra net for remote access when going on business which of the following technologies can meet this Demand.
- A. MPLS VPN
- B. IPSec VPN
- C. SSL VPN
- D. Lsdn Dial-in
NEW QUESTION 26
100% Valid and Newest Version H12-224 Questions & Answers shared by Simply pass, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.simply-pass.com/HUAWEI-exam/H12-224-dumps.html (New 392 Q&As)