★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
H12-211 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: H12-211 vce
Exam name: Huawei Certified Datacom Associate-Huawei Networking Technology and Device (HCDA-HNTD)
n questions with full explanations
Certification: HUAWEI Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Cause all that matters here is passing exam with H12-211 Exam Questions and Answers. Cause all that you need is a high score of H12-211 Study Guides. The only one thing you need to do is downloading H12-211 Exam Questions free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
HUAWEI H12-211 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator discovered he/she was unable to use TFTP to transfer files to the router.
Which of thefollowing describes the likely reason for this?
- A. The TFTP service had been disabled on the router.
- B. TCP port 69 of the server had been blocked.
- C. UDP port 69 of the server had been blocked.
- D. The username and password had been modified.
NEW QUESTION 2
[Huawei]ip pool pool1
Info: It's successful to create an IP address pool.
[Huawei-ip-pool-pool1]network 10.10.10.0 mask 255.255.255.0
Refer to the configuration output. The administrator wishes to configure the DHCP server pool in order toassign an IP address to the customer’s terminal device.
Which command should be included in theconfiguration to provide the minimal lease period for IP addresses?
- A. dhcp select relay
- B. lease day 1
- C. lease 24
- D. lease 0
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the graphic. IPsec VPN uses ESP to encrypt which fields?
- A. TCP, Data and ESP Trailer
- B. ESP, TCP and Data
- C. ESP, TCP, Data and ESP Trailer
- D. ESP, TCP, Data, ESP Trailer and ESP Auth
NEW QUESTION 4
In Layer 2 mode, the transmission rate of an Eth-Trunk interface is determined by which of the following?
- A. Maximum number of Up member links
- B. Minimum number of Up member links
- C. Number of Up member interfaces
- D. Number of interfaces.
NEW QUESTION 5
According to the default value of route preference on the VRP platform, which of the following represent thecorrect sequence for direct route, static route, RIP and OSPF if they are listed from high preference to lowpreference?
- A. Direct, Static, RIP, OSPF
- B. Direct, OSPF, Static, RIP
- C. Direct, OSPF, RIP, Static
- D. Direct, RIP, Static, OSPF
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the graphic. Two peering routers are running RIP. RTA is using RIPv1 to advertise its routes, whileRTB is using RIPv2. What effect will this have on learned routes?
- A. RTA and RTB will both learn the routes advertised by RIP.
- B. RTA will learn the RIP route advertised by RTB, however RTB is unable to learn the route advertised byRTA.
- C. RTB will learn the RIP route advertised by RTA, however RTA is unable to learn the route advertised byRTB.
- D. Neither RTA nor RTB are able to learn the RIP routes advertised by the peer.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following storage devices are supported by Huawei router? (Select 4 Answers)
- A. SDRAM
- B. NVRAM
- C. Flash
- D. Hard Disk
- E. CF Card
NEW QUESTION 8
[Huawei] user-interface console 0
[Huawei-ui-console0] user privilege level 15
[Huawei-ui-console0] authentication-mode password
[Huawei-ui-console0] set authentication password cipher huawei2012 [Huawei-ui-console0] quit
Refer to the configuration output. The administrator configured the device using the commands in theconfiguration output. Regarding these commands, which statement is false?
- A. The administrator wishes to enable management through the console interface.
- B. Following configuration, the administrator cannot manage the device remotely.
- C. A user that logs-in through the console interface is assigned the highest privilege level.
- D. The password of a user logged in through console is ‘cipher huawei2012’
NEW QUESTION 9
The network administrator wants to improve the performance of network transmission, what steps can theadministrator take?(Choose two)
- A. Change the work mode to full duplex of each end station.
- B. Link the end stations together using a switch.
- C. Change the work mode to half duplex of each end station.
- D. Link the end stations together using a hub.
NEW QUESTION 10
The network administrator wishes to forward data over an Eth-trunk, however associated member interfacesoperate at different rates. In terms of the resulting behavior, which of the following is true?
- A. The two switches will not be able to communicate.
- B. The higher rate member interfaces may incur packet loss.
- C. The Eth-Trunk will work normally.
- D. The lower rate member interfaces may incur packet loss.
NEW QUESTION 11
Router] ip pool pool1
[Router-ip-pool-pool1] network 10.10.10.0 mask 255.255.255.0
[Router-ip-pool-pool1] gateway-list 10.10.10.1 [Router-ip-pool-pool1] quit
[Router] ip pool pool2
[Router-ip-pool-pool2] network 10.20.20.0 mask 255.255.255.0
[Router-ip-pool-pool2] gateway-list 10.20.20.1 [Router-ip-pool-pool2] quit
[Router] interface GigabitEthernet 0/0/1
[Router-GigabitEthernet0/0/1] ip address 10.10.10.1 24 [Router-GigabitEthernet0/0/1] dhcp select global
Refer to the configuration output. Following configuration, a host is connected to the interface Gigabit Ethernet0/0/1 of the router. Which IP address will the client obtain?
- A. An IP address from network 10.10.10.0/24 will be assigned.
- B. An IP address from network 10.20.20.0/24 will be assigned.
- C. The host will be unable to obtain an IP address.
- D. An IP address may be assigned from either 10.10.10.0/24 or 10.20.20.0/24.
NEW QUESTION 12
<R2>debugging rip 1
Sep 13 2013 11:07:20.974.1-05:13 R2 RIP/7/DBG: 6: 13414: RIP 1: Receiving v1 response
GigabitEthernet0/0/0 from 10.0.12.1 with 1 RTE
Sep 13 2013 11:07:20.974.2-05:13 R2 RIP/7/DBG: 6: 13465: RIP 1: Receive response
from 10.0.12.1 on GigabitEthernet0/0/0
Sep 13 2013 11:07:20.974.3-05:13 R2 RIP/7/DBG: 6: 13476: Packet: Version 1, Cmd
response, Length 24
Sep 13 2013 11:07:20.974.4-05:13 R2 RIP/7/DBG: 6: 13527: Dest 220.127.116.11, Cost 1
Sep 13 2013 11:07:20.974.5-05:13 R2 RIP/7/DBG: 6: 2688: RIP 1: Ignoring packet. This
version is notconfigured.
Refer to the debug output. Following configuration of R2, the administrator discovers that the behavior is not asexpected and performs debugging. Based on the output from the debug, what is the source of the problem?
- A. R2 has configured an ACL to block the route to network 18.104.22.168
- B. R2 has enabled split horizon.
- C. R1 is using authentication, however R2 is not.
- D. R2 is operating using RIPv2, while R1 is using RIPv1.
NEW QUESTION 13
The administrator cannot use telnet to manage the AR2200. The administrator is able to verify connectivity tothe router and has been informed that other administrators have no difficulties using telnet. Which statementsdescribe the possible reasons for this problem?(Choose two)
- A. The user’s status has been blocked
- B. The user’s priviledge level has been changed to 0.
- C. The user has been deleted.
- D. The telnet service in the AR2200 router has been disabled.
NEW QUESTION 14
The PPPoE session establishment process can be divided into which stages?(Choose two).
- A. Discovery stage
- B. DHCP stage
- C. PPPoE Session stage
- D. PPP connecting stage.
NEW QUESTION 15
Assume that the router has learnt the best route to the same destination by using RIP, OSPF and Static Routerespectively. By default, the Huawei router will select the route learnt via ( ) as the best route.
- A. RIP
- B. OSPF
- C. RIPv2
- D. Static route
NEW QUESTION 16
A network administrator uses the ping command to check for points of failure in the network. Which protocolswill be used during this process?(Choose two)
- A. ICMP
- B. TCP
- C. ARP
- D. UDP
100% Valid and Newest Version H12-211 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/H12-211/ (New 233 Q&As)