★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
H12-211 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: H12-211 vce
Exam name: Huawei Certified Datacom Associate-Huawei Networking Technology and Device (HCDA-HNTD)
n questions with full explanations
Certification: HUAWEI Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
It is impossible to pass HUAWEI H12-211 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed H12-211 Dumps Questions. You will get a surprising result by our H12-211 Dumps Questions.
Online H12-211 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What of the following statements is correct regarding access control list types and ranges?
- A. A basic ACL value ranges from 1000-2999
- B. An advanced ACL value ranges from 3000-4000
- C. A layer 2 ACL value ranges from 4000-4999
- D. An interface ACL value ranges 1000-2000
NEW QUESTION 2
The IP addresses of clients in the network are deployed via a DHCP server. When a host reboots, whichmessage will the host first send to the DHCP server?
- A. DHCP DISCOVER
- B. DHCP REQUEST
- C. DHCP OFFER
- D. DHCP ACK
NEW QUESTION 3
A serial interface of a Huawei router currently using HDLC needs to assign PPP as the encapsulation protocol.
Which of the following commands is required to be configured at the serial interface view?
- A. link-protocol ppp
- B. encapsulation ppp
- C. enable ppp
- D. address ppp
NEW QUESTION 4
In the PPP protocol, which of the following encryption algorithms is used by CHAP?
- A. DES
- B. MD5
- C. AES
- D. None
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the graphic. Host A is located in a private network. It is required that Host A not only be capable ofrouting traffic over the public network, but also that public users are able to actively communicate with Host A.
Which NAT translation method should be configured on the gateway?
- A. Static NAT
- B. Dynamic NAT
- C. Easy-IP
- D. NAPT
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following descriptions regarding IPv6 addresses are correct?(Choose two)
- A. IPv6 addresses are 64 bits in length.
- B. IPv6 addresses are 128 bits in length.
- C. IPv6 extension headers are processed in order.
- D. IPv6 extension headers are processed randomly.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following statements about router IDs are true?(Choose two)
- A. The routers contained in the same LSDB have the same router ID.
- B. Each router in an OSPF network must have a unique router ID.
- C. Two routers in different OSPF areas can have the same router ID.
- D. A router ID is expressed in a 32-bit dotted decimal format.
NEW QUESTION 8
When R2 forwards data to R3 from R1, which of the following items will change?(Choose two)
- A. The source MAC address
- B. The destination MAC address
- C. The source IP address
- D. The destination IP address
NEW QUESTION 9
Two routers are connected through serial interfaces and support PPP encapsulation. Which parameters mustbe negotiated to establish the PPP connection?(Choose three).
- A. MRU
- B. Authentication password
- C. Magic-Number
- D. IP address
NEW QUESTION 10
In port aggregation, “multiple” ports are aggregated to form a port aggregation group so that all the memberports in the group share the outgoing/incoming load. At which layer is port aggregation implemented?
- A. Physical Layer
- B. Data Link Layer
- C. Network Layer
- D. Transport Layer
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the graphic. RTA and RTB have established an IPv6 network for which an IPv6 address has beenconfigured only on the G0/0/1 interface. RTA is unable to ping RTB. The administrator then configures v3along with a router-id on both routers, and enables OSPFv3 on G0/0/1 of both RTA and RTB. Which of thefollowing statements are correct?(Choose two).
- A. RTA and RTB can establish an OSPFv3 neighbor relationship.
- B. RTA and RTB cannot establish an OSPFv3 neighbor relationship.
- C. RTA can ping RTB.
- D. RTA cannot ping RTB.
NEW QUESTION 12
When using VRP, which of the following commands is used to configure the PPP authentication method asPAP?
- A. ppp pap
- B. ppp authentication-pap
- C. ppp authentication-mode pap
- D. ppp pap-authentication
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the graphic. Two peering routers are running RIP. RTA is using RIPv2 to advertise its routes, whileRTB is using RIPv1 to advertise the route 18.104.22.168/32. The administrator configures “RIP version 2 multicast” forinterface G0/0/1 of RTB. How will the route 22.214.171.124/32 appear in the the IP routing table of RTA?
- A. This route will not appear in the IP routing table of RTA.
- B. This route will appear in the IP routing table of RTA as 126.96.36.199/8.
- C. This route will appear in the IP routing table of RTA as 188.8.131.52/24.
- D. This route will appear in the IP routing table of RTA as 184.108.40.206/32.
NEW QUESTION 14
An adminstrator has been requested to replace the configuration file of a router in the network. Theadministrator has been instructed that after logging into the router, he must first permenantly erase the currentconfiguration file config.zip from the system. Which command should he use to achieve this?
- A. delete /force config.zip
- B. delete /unreserved config.zip
- C. reset config.zip
- D. clear config.zip
NEW QUESTION 15
The administrator uses the ping command on the host to test connectivity to the website www.huawei.com.
The command line shows a request time out. The administrator displays the ARP entries for the host.
Which entry will be found in the ARP cache table of the host?
- A. The MAC address of the destination www.huawei.com will exist in the ARP cache.
- B. The MAC address of the switch will exist in the ARP cache.
- C. The IP address of the destination www.huawei.com will exist in the ARP cache.
- D. The MAC address of router interface G0/0/0, will exist in the ARP cache.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following parameter settings for terminal emulation are correct when configuring a Huawei routerthrough the Console port?
- A. 4800bps, 8 data bits,1 stop bits, odd parity check, and no flow control
- B. 9600bps, 8 data bits, 1 stop bits, no parity check, and no flow control
- C. 9600bps, 8 data bits, 1 stop bits, even parity check, and hardware flow control
- D. 19200bps, 8 data bits, 1 stop bits, no parity check, and no flow control
100% Valid and Newest Version H12-211 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/H12-211-dumps.html (New 233 Q&As)