★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
H12-211 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: H12-211 vce
Exam name: Huawei Certified Datacom Associate-Huawei Networking Technology and Device (HCDA-HNTD)
n questions with full explanations
Certification: HUAWEI Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our H12-211 Dumps and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the HUAWEI H12-211 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the H12-211 Dumps. Latest H12-211 Study Guides, Try HUAWEI H12-211 Brain Dumps First.
HUAWEI H12-211 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
While inspecting packets in the network, a network administrator discovers a frame with the destination MACaddress of 01-00-5E-A0-B1-C3. What can the administrator determine from this?
- A. The MAC address is a unicast address.
- B. The MAC address is a broadcast address
- C. The MAC address is a multicast address.
- D. The MAC address is incorrect
NEW QUESTION 2
[Huawei]history-command max-size 20
Refer to the command output. Which statements regarding the shown command are true?(Choose two)
- A. The command is used to adjust the size of the history command buffer
- B. The default value of the history command buffer is 5.
- C. The command should be configured in the user-interface view.
- D. Once configured, commands totalling up to 20 bytes can be saved in the buffer.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which authentication modes does AAA support?(Choose three).
- A. None
- B. Local
- C. Radius
- D. 802.1X
NEW QUESTION 4
The network administrator wishes to transmit data between two endstations. The network interfacecards ofboth devices operates at 100Mbps however one supports half duplex while the other uses full duplex mode.
What will occur as a result?
- A. The end stations cannot communicate.
- B. The end stations can communicate, but data may be lost during transmission of large amounts of traffic.
- C. The end stations will operate normally
- D. The end stations can communicate, but speed is different during transmission of large amounts of traffic.
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the graphic.RTA and RTB connect to a Frame Relay switch and use dynamic address mapping. Thecommand “fr map ip 10.0.1.1 32” is then configured on RTB, without using the undo inarp command. What willoccur as a result?(Choose two).
- A. RTB will be unable to communicate with RTA
- B. 10.0.1.1 will still be mapped to DLCI 31 on RTB
- C. 10.0.1.1 will still be mapped to DLCI 32 on RTB
- D. DLCI 32 will be activated on RTB
NEW QUESTION 6
In order to check if the interface serial 1/0/0 is working in either DCE or DTE mode, command ( ) is used.
- A. display mode serial 1/0/0
- B. display controller
- C. display interface serial 1/0/0
- D. display current-config
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the graphic. Two switches have been connected as shown and both support STP. The administratorhas configured switch A as a DHCP server and set interface VLANIF1 of switch B to obtain an IP address fromswitch A. A link failure occurs on port interface G0/0/1 of switch B. What action will occur as a result?
- A. The two switches will be unable to communicate.
- B. Switch B will send a DHCP Discovery message to obtain a new IP address.
- C. Swich B will continue to use the IP address obtained from Switch A
- D. Switch B will send a DHCP Release message to release the IP address.
NEW QUESTION 8
After checking the OSPF neighbor state, the administrator discovers that the router has established a TWOWAYstate with the peering router. What can be understood from this information?(Choose two)
- A. The routers are configured using the same process ID
- B. The routers are configured using the same area ID
- C. The routers are configured using wrong router ID
- D. The routers are considered DROthers in a broadcast network
NEW QUESTION 9
The Eth-Trunk frame forwarding mechanism used to prevent changes in the data sequence forwards framesbased on which of the following parameters?
- A. The same source or destination IP address
- B. The same source or destination MAC address.
- C. The same protocol type.
- D. The same source or destination port number.
NEW QUESTION 10
Ping 10.0.0.2: 56 data bytes, press CTRL_C to break
Reply from 10.0.0.2: bytes=800 Sequence=1 ttl=255 time=2 ms
Reply from 10.0.0.2: bytes=800 Sequence=2 ttl=255 time=10 ms
--- 10.0.0.2 ping statistics --- 2 packet(s) transmitted
2 packet(s) received
0.00% packet loss
round-trip min/avg/max = 2/6/10 ms
A network administrator uses the ping command to test connectivity to the destination
10.0.0.2 on a HuaweiAR series router. Which statement regarding the output is correct?
- A. The network administrator used the command ping -c 2 -s 800 10.0.0.2
- B. The network administrator used the command ping -a 2 -v 800 10.0.0.2
- C. The path between the source and destination is not OK.
- D. The network administrator changed the default TTL value.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following technologies can allow a host with IP address 10.0.0.1 to access the internet?
- A. Static route
- B. Dynamic route
- C. Route import
- D. NAT
NEW QUESTION 12
On VRP platform, the command lines are classified into four levels in increasing priority: Visit level, Monitoringlevel, Configuration level, and Management level. At which level, the operator is permitted to configure servicebut is not permitted to operate the file system?
- A. Visit level
- B. Monitoring level
- C. Configuration level
- D. Management level
NEW QUESTION 13
If Host B also configured the IP address as “192.168.1.1/24”, an IP address confict will occur. What will happenas a result?
- A. Host B will send an ICMP request to the destination with the configured IP addres
- B. If a reply is received,the host will notify of an address conflict.
- C. Host A will send a gratuitous ARP request to resolve the MAC address of the destination 192.168.1.1, forwhich Host B will reply.
- D. Host B will send a gratuitous ARP request to resolve the MAC address of the destination 192.168.1.1, forwhich Host A will reply.
- E. Host A will ignore any received ARP request intended for destination 192.168.1.1.
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the graphic. R1,R2 and R3 are running RIPv1. R1 and R3 both advertise 172.16.0.0 to the RIPnetwork. How will this affect R2?
- A. R2 will not have a route to the networks 172.16.1.0/24 and 172.16.2.0/24
- B. R2 will only have a route to 172.16.1.0/24
- C. R2 will only have a route to 172.16.2.0/24
- D. R2 will have a route to both networks 172.16.1.0/24 and 172.16.2.0/24, but some packets for these destinations will be lost.
NEW QUESTION 15
A network requires a solution to allow 50 private IP addresses to be translated, however only a single publicaddress is available for use. Which translation method can be used to support this requirement?
- A. Static NAT
- B. Dynamic NAT
- C. Easy-IP
- D. NAPT
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the graphic. Which statements correctly explains the forwarding behavior between RTA and RTE?(Choose two)
- A. When the network uses OSPF, data will be forwarded along the path via S1/0/0
- B. When the network uses RIPv2, data will be forwarded along the path via S1/0/0.
- C. When the network uses OSPF, data will be forwarded along the path from via E0/0/1.
- D. When the network uses RIPv2, data will be forwarded along the path via S2/0/0.
Recommend!! Get the Full H12-211 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/H12-211/ (New 233 Q&As Version)