★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
H12-211 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: H12-211 vce
Exam name: Huawei Certified Datacom Associate-Huawei Networking Technology and Device (HCDA-HNTD)
n questions with full explanations
Certification: HUAWEI Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Want to know H12-211 Dumps Questions features? Want to lear more about H12-211 Dumps experience? Study H12-211 Study Guides. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass HUAWEI H12-211 (Huawei Certified Datacom Associate-Huawei Networking Technology and Device (HCDA-HNTD)) test on your first attempt.
Check H12-211 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
An AR2200 router is required to be reconfigured from scratch. Which steps are needed to achieve this?(Choose two)
- A. Reset the saved configuration
- B. Clear the current configuration
- C. Reboot the AR2200.
- D. Assign the configuration file to be used at next startup.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following parameters must be specified when configuring static mapping for Frame Relaynetwork?(Choose two)
- A. Local DLCI
- B. Remote DLCI
- C. Local network layer protocol address
- D. Remote network layer protocol address
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator wishes to update the VRP software of company’s AR2200 router. How can this be achieved?(Choose three)
- A. The administrator can use FTP to transfer the VRP software, with the AR2200 router as the FTP client.
- B. The administrator can use FTP to transfer the VRP software, with the AR2200 router as the FTP server.
- C. The administrator can use TFTP to transfer the VRP software, with the AR2200 router as the TFTP server.
- D. The administrator can use TFTP to transfer the VRP software, with the AR2200 router as the TFTP client.
NEW QUESTION 4
A web server in a private network is required to provide HTTP services to public users. The networkadministrator is required to configure NAT on RTA. Which configuration should be used?
- A. [RTA-Serial1/0/1]nat server protocol tcp global 22.214.171.124 www inside 192.168.1.1 8080
- B. [RTA-Serial0/0/1]nat server protocol tcp global 192.168.1.1 www inside 126.96.36.199 8080
- C. [RTA-Gigabitethernet0/0/1]nat server protocol tcp global 188.8.131.52 www inside 192.168.1.1 8080
- D. [RTA- Gigabitethernet0/0/1]nat server protocol tcp global 192.168.1.1 www inside 184.108.40.206 8080
NEW QUESTION 5
An end system is unable to communicate with a DHCP server following the startup process. Which IP addressmay be used by the client?
- A. 0.0.0.0
- B. 127.0.0.1
- C. 169.254.2.33
- D. 255.255.255.255
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the graphic. Two peering routers are running RIP. RTA is using RIPv1 to advertise its routes, whileRTB is using RIPv2 to advertise the route 220.127.116.11/32. How will the route 18.104.22.168/32 appear in the IP routingtable of RTA?
- A. This route will not appear in the IP routing table of RTA.
- B. This route will appear in the IP routing table of RTA as 22.214.171.124/8.
- C. This route will appear in the IP routing table of RTA as 126.96.36.199/24.
- D. This route will appear in the IP routing table of RTA as 188.8.131.52/32.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following steps are necessary to configure OSPF on a Huawei router?(Choose three)
- A. Configuration of a router ID
- B. Enabling of an OSPF process
- C. Specifying an OSPF area
- D. Configuration of the network segments within each area
NEW QUESTION 8
What functions does a Hello packet of OSPF implement?(Choose two)
- A. Neighbor discovery
- B. Deletion of unreachable neighbors.
- C. Maintaining of neighbor relationships.
- D. Negotiation of parameters among adjacent ports.
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the graphic. An administrator has configured OSPF on the two routers, following which he thenimplements the command silent-interface s0/0/1 on RTA. What effect will this command have on the network?(Choose two)
- A. The link information advertised by RTB will be maintained in the Link State Database of RTA.
- B. The OSPF neighbor relationship will fail between two routers.
- C. The configuration will not affect the OSPF neighbor relationship between the two routers.
- D. The link information advertised by RTB will no longer be maintained in the Link State Database of RTA.
NEW QUESTION 10
A configured internal host of a private network wishes to access the internet. What must be
configured on theenterprise network’s edge router in order to achieve this?(Choose two)
- A. NAT EasyIP
- B. DHCP
- C. BGP
- D. Default route
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the graphic. The network administrator wishes to aggregate the two links as member interfaces of Ethtrunk
Which statement is correct?
- A. The interfaces will be aggregated with load balancing.
- B. The interfaces will be aggregated, but only interface GE0/0/1 will send data flow.
- C. The interfaces will be aggregated, but the Eth-trunk will not be active.
- D. The interfaces cannot be aggregated.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following must be used to establish the configuration environment when a router is powered onfor the first time?
- A. SSL
- B. SSH
- C. Console port
- D. Telnet
NEW QUESTION 13
An AR2200 router in the company network cannot boot. In order to resolve this, the administrator wishes toupdate the VRP software. What should he/she do?
- A. The administrator should use a console cable to connect the router and host, and directly upgrade thedevice.
- B. The administrator should use FTP to transfer the VRP software, by configuring the AR2200 router as anFTP client.
- C. The administrator should use DHCP to boot the AR2200, and then use the AR2200 router as a TFTP clientto download the VRP software from the server.
- D. The administrator should use the telnet command on the client to remote access the device, and upgradethe VRP software.
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the graphic. The data is transmitted using IPsec tunnel mode. The fields of which headers willbeauthenticated?
- A. TCP and Data
- B. Origin IP, TCP and Data
- C. AH, Origin IP, TCP and Data
- D. The fields of all headers
NEW QUESTION 15
What will the destination MAC address be at the moment a frame is transmitted by the host, when the router isthe IP destination?
- A. The MAC address of the switch.
- B. The MAC address of the router interface G0/0/0.
- C. The MAC address of the host.
- D. The destination MAC address will be a broadcast MAC address.
NEW QUESTION 16
Two routers establish an IPsec tunnel, which of the following does not need to be the same on both peeringdevices?
- A. Encapsulation mode
- B. Transform mode
- C. Proposal name
- D. authentication algorithm
Recommend!! Get the Full H12-211 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/H12-211-exam-dumps.html (New 233 Q&As Version)