★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
H12-211 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: H12-211 vce
Exam name: Huawei Certified Datacom Associate-Huawei Networking Technology and Device (HCDA-HNTD)
n questions with full explanations
Certification: HUAWEI Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Exam Code: H12-211 (H12-211 Dumps Questions), Exam Name: Huawei Certified Datacom Associate-Huawei Networking Technology and Device (HCDA-HNTD), Certification Provider: HUAWEI Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass H12-211 Exam.
Also have H12-211 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following is abbreviation of VRP?
- A. Versatile Routine Platform
- B. Virtual Routing Platform
- C. Virtual Routing Plane
- D. Versatile Routing Platform
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the graphic. The link between RTA and RTB is encapsulated using PPP. The IP addresses of serial1/0/1 of RTA and serial 1/0/1 of RTB are in different network segments. Which following is correct? (Choose two)
- A. RTA can ping 10.1.1.2 successfully
- B. RTA cannot ping 10.1.1.2
- C. The route entry 10.1.1.0/24 exists in the routing-table of RTA
- D. The route entry 10.1.1.2/32 exists in the routing-table of RTA
NEW QUESTION 3
Source Destination Protocol Info
10.1.12.1 10.0.12.2 TCP 50190 > telnet [SYN] Seq=0 Win=8192 Len=0 MSS=1460
10.1.12.2 10.0.12.1 TCP telnet> 50190 [SYN, ACK] Seq=0 Ack=1 Win=8192 Len=0 MSS=1460
10.0.12.1 10.0.12.2 TCP 50190 > telnet [ACK] Seq=1 Ack=1 Win=8192 Len=0
Refer to the capture output.The administrator has captured three packets in the network. Which statementregarding the capured packets is incorrect?
- A. This packets represent a TCP three-way handshake process.
- B. 10.0.12.1 is the telnet server, while 10.0.12.2 is the telnet client.
- C. The three packets contain no application data.
- D. 10.0.12.1 uses port 50190 to buid the telnet connection.
NEW QUESTION 4
Host A has been connected to switch A and configured with an IP address. When Host A initially forwards aframe, what action will be taken by Switch A?
- A. Switch A will drop this frame.
- B. Switch A will attempt to flood the frame to all ports except for the G0/0/1 interface.
- C. Switch A will forward the frame via ports G0/0/1, G0/0/2 and G0/0/3.
- D. Switch will receive this frame before returning the frame to G0/0/1.
NEW QUESTION 5
The IPv6 address achitecture does not include which of the following address types?
- A. unicast
- B. multicast
- C. broadcast
- D. anycast
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following statements regarding link-state database and routing-table of a “single” OSPF area arecorrect?(Choose two)
- A. The link-state databases that all routers build are identical.
- B. The link-state databases that all routers build are different.
- C. The routing-tables that all routers calculate are different.
- D. The routing-tables that all routers calculate are identical.
NEW QUESTION 7
A router has learned two routes for the same network with the same prefix. One route has been learned viaOSPF with a metric of 4882, while the other route has been learned via RIPv2 with a metric of 4. Which route(s) will be found in the routing table?
- A. The RIPv2 route.
- B. The OSPF and RIPv2 routes.
- C. The OSPF route.
- D. Neither of these routes will be found in the routing table.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following statements about a designated port working in RIPv2 multicast mode are true?(Choose three)
- A. The port receives only RIPv2 multicast packets.
- B. The port does not receive RIPv1 broadcast packets.
- C. The port does not receive RIPv2 broadcast packets.
- D. The port receives only RIPv1 multicast packets.
NEW QUESTION 9
The network administrator attempts to add interface G0/0/1 on Switch A to Eth-trunk 1, however the commandfails. Which of the following may cause this?
- A. The interface is operating in half-duplex mode.
- B. The interface has been shutdown.
- C. The interface is already associated with another Eth-trunk.
- D. The interface is an access port.
NEW QUESTION 10
A user accesses a server supporting AAA, for which the authorization mode on the AAA server has beenconfigured using the command “authorization-mode hwtacacs if- authenticated”. Which of the followingstatements regarding this command are true?(Choose three).
- A. If the hwtacacs server fails to respond, the user will be authenticated using local authentication.
- B. If the hwtacacs server fails to respond, the user will be authenticated using remote authentication.
- C. If the hwtacacs server fails to respond, the user will bypass authentication.
- D. The hwtacacs server will authorize the user.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following storage devices is used to store the startup configuration files in a router?
- A. SDRAM
- B. NVRAM
- C. Flash
- D. BootROM
NEW QUESTION 12
An ARP request is sent by host A to obtain the destination MAC address of host D. Which statement is trueabout regarding the ARP reply?
- A. The destination MAC address of this frame is the MAC address of Switch A.
- B. The destination IP address of this packet is the VLANIF1 IP address of Switch A.
- C. The destination MAC address of this frame is the MAC address of Host A.
- D. The destination IP address of this packet is a broadcast IP address.
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the grapic. An administrator has configured RIPv2 on the two routers, following which he implementsthe command silent-interface s0/0/1 on RTA. What effect will this command have on the network? (TwoAnswers)
- A. RTA will continue to learn routes from RTB
- B. RTB will continue to learn routes from RTA
- C. RTA will have no neighbor relationship with RTB
- D. RTB will have no adjacency relationship with RTA
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following commands can switch a view from the system view to the user view?
- A. System-view
- B. Router
- C. Quit
- D. User-view
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following statements are correct about NAT?(Choose three)
- A. NAT is the abbreviation for "Network Address Translation"
- B. NAT is used for translation between private and public network addresss.
- C. When hosts inside a private network access the outside network, NAT is not required.
- D. NAT provides an effective way to solve the problem of insufficient IP addresses.
NEW QUESTION 16
If AH and ESP are both required to protect data streams between IPsec peers, how many SecurityAssociations (SA) are required in total?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure H12-211 dumps! All H12-211 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/H12-211-dumps.html (233 New Questions)