★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
CBAP Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: CBAP vce
Exam name: Cetified business analysis professional (CBAP) appliaction
n questions with full explanations
Certification: IIBA Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
It is impossible to pass IIBA CBAP exam without any help in the short term. Come to Certleader soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed IIBA CBAP practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Improve Cetified business analysis professional (CBAP) appliaction practice guides.
Free demo questions for IIBA CBAP Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Mark is the business analyst for his organization. Mark and his business analysis team have used the whiteboard to record the documentation as the result of requirements elicitation. What must be done with this information if Mark uses a whiteboard?
- A. The scribe must include the white board information as part of the minute
- B. The business analyst must transfer the information to another medium before the whiteboard is erase
- C. The business analyst must document the white board information and get all participants' approval of the recordin
- D. The regulator must approve the writings on the whiteboar
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following statements best describes the purpose of the confirm elicitation results process?
- A. Validate that the stated requirements expressed by the stakeholders match the solution the organization has propose
- B. Validate that the stated requirements expressed by the stakeholders match the stakeholders' understanding of the problem and the stakeholders' need
- C. Validate that the stated requirements expressed by the stakeholders match the documented requirements of the project sponso
- D. Validate that the stated requirements expressed by the stakeholders match the project scop
NEW QUESTION 3
Paul is the business analyst for his organization. He is examining a single solution to determine if the solution he and his team have identified carries enough business value to justify its implementation. What business analysis process is Paul performing in this scenario?
- A. Define transition requirements
- B. Assess proposed solution
- C. Assess organizational readiness
- D. Allocate requirements
NEW QUESTION 4
You are the business analyst for your organization. You are currently working with Susan on creating a model as part of the specify and model requirements process. Susan doesn't understand why you need a model. You explain to Susan that a model is just a simplified representation of a complex reality that is useful for understanding that reality and making decisions regarding it. In fact, you tell Susan, model can do all of the following except one option.
Choose the option that model cannot do?
- A. Define the resources that will be needed on the project team
- B. Define boundaries for the business domain
- C. Describe a situation or problem
- D. Describe thought processes and action flows
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following is a table of all stakeholders showing the mapping of which stakeholders will contribute information to other stakeholders?
- A. RACI Chart
- B. Communications Requirements Matrix
- C. Project scope statement
- D. Organizational Breakdown Structure
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following inputs of Monitor and Control Risks acquires information from performance measurements and evaluates it to provide variance analysis and forecasting?
- A. Risk register
- B. Work performance information
- C. Performance report
- D. Project management plan
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following represents the duration of activities against a calendar?
- A. Scatter chart
- B. Gantt chart
- C. Pie chart
- D. Pareto chart
NEW QUESTION 8
You are the business analyst for your organization and are preparing for the conduct elicitationactivity. You'll need several stakeholders' roles as you prepare for this activity in your organization. Which one of the following stakeholders may be responsible to dictate that a specific process or technique be followed during your requirements elicitation activities?
- A. Project manager
- B. Regulator
- C. Functional management
- D. Project sponsor
NEW QUESTION 9
You are the business analyst for your organization and are with another business analyst, Steve, on the requirements elicitation for a new solution. You warn Steve that you'll need to be tracing the requirements in an effort to prevent scope creep. What is scope creep?
- A. The scope grows slightly larger as more requirements, often unneeded, are added to the scope
- B. The scope slips on the schedule which in turn delays the project delivery date
- C. Gold plating
- D. The scope shifts from the original intent of the business case
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following participants have to keep the minutes and details of the conversation during Interviews?
- A. Stakeholder
- B. Scribe
- C. Business Analyst
- D. End user
NEW QUESTION 11
What portion of the communications model could be defined as the translator?
- A. Receiver
- B. Medium
- C. Translator
- D. Sender
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following models demonstrates the attributes, operations, and relationship to entities within the solution?
- A. Entity Relationship
- B. Data disctionary
- C. Class model
- D. CRUD matrix
NEW QUESTION 13
You are the business analyst for your organization and you are completing the verify requirements process. There are eight characteristics each requirements should have: cohesive, complete, consistent, correct, and feasible. Which one of the following four is not a characteristic of a requirement?
- A. Functional
- B. Modifiable
- C. Unambiguous
- D. Testable
NEW QUESTION 14
You are the business analyst for your organization. You are identifying new opportunities to improve upon your existing web services. Management is open to new opportunities as long as the changes do not take more than 60 days to implement. What type of a factor does the 60 day implementation represent?
- A. Technical constraint
- B. Schedule constraint
- C. Business constraint
- D. Assumption
NEW QUESTION 15
You are the business analyst for your organization and are coaching Roberta on how business analysis works. Roberta is confused about what a business analysis methodology is during the business analysis planning and monitoring phase of the business analysis duties. What is a methodology?
- A. A methodology is a formalized and repeatable business analysis approac
- B. A methodology is a short term endeavor to create a unique product or servic
- C. A methodology is an approach that the business analyst believes will work but it has not been proven to work yet in the business analysis domai
- D. A methodology is a formalized plan that describes how the business analyst will complete the elicitation of requirement
NEW QUESTION 16
What element of the conduct elicitation activity is tracked to provide a basis for future planning?
- A. Time actually spent eliciting the requirements
- B. Number of stakeholders that did not participate in the requirements elicitation
- C. Cost of actually eliciting the requirements
- D. Changes that entered the scope throughout the requirements elicitation activities
NEW QUESTION 17
All of the following stakeholders participate in the prioritization of requirements except for which one?
- A. Project manager
- B. Implementation subject matter expert
- C. Domain subject matter expert
- D. Project team
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following is a visual decomposition of the project scope?
- A. Budgeted Cost of Work Scheduled (BCWS)
- B. Resource Breakdown Structure (RBS)
- C. product breakdown structure (PBS)
- D. Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
NEW QUESTION 19
Zoe is the business analyst for her organization. She is currently prioritizing the requirements based on the implementation difficulty of the requirements to help with the solution planning.
Which of the following best describes the approach Zoe is taking with requirements prioritization?
- A. The requirements are categorized by type of work, and then ranked within each category of ease of implementation to difficulty of implementatio
- B. The requirements are ranked most difficult to easiest to implemen
- C. The requirements are ranked from easiest to hardest to implemen
- D. The requirements are categorized by the likelihood of management approving the requirem ent
NEW QUESTION 20
In risk analysis, which of the following can be identified as a consequence of a disaster?
- A. Loss of operating capability
- B. Loss of goodwill
- C. Loss of competitive edge
- D. Loss of stockholder confidence
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following defines how the project will be estimated, budgeted, and how changes to cost will be managed?
- A. Cost management plan
- B. Cost variance reports
- C. Control chart
- D. Coercive power
NEW QUESTION 22
The creative thinking process has three values to determine the effectiveness of the process.
Which one of the following is not a measurement of effective creative thinking?
- A. Application of new ideas to resolve existing problems
- B. Generation of a pre-determined number of new ideas for a business solution
- C. Willingness of stakeholders to accept new approaches
- D. The successful generation and productive consideration of new ideas
NEW QUESTION 23
Which of the following models defines the name of the data, data aliases, and description of system data?
- A. Class model
- B. Entity relationship
- C. Data dictionary
- D. CRUD matrix
NEW QUESTION 24
You have identified several problems that you need to track as the business analysis duties progress. You want to make certain that the identified activities are resolved. What document elicitation technique can help in this scenario?
- A. Brainstorming
- B. Observation
- C. Interviews
- D. Problem tracking
NEW QUESTION 25
The business analysis approach generally defines all of the following attributes except for which one?
- A. Requirements for solutions acceptance
- B. Deliverables
- C. Team roles
- D. Analysis technique
NEW QUESTION 26
You are completing enterprise analysis. Management has asked you to create a document that will help them create a go/no go decision to invest and more forward with a proposed project. What document does management want you to create?
- A. Feasibility study
- B. Project scope
- C. Solution scope
- D. Business case
NEW QUESTION 27
All of the following are techniques that can be used to specify or model requirements except for which one?
- A. Organization modeling
- B. Data modeling
- C. Work breakdown structure creation
- D. State diagrams
NEW QUESTION 28
Your organization is using a plan-driven approach to business analysis. What characteristic must be true of changes in the approach that your organization is using?
- A. All the changes only occur if they are less than an agreed factor, such as ten percent of the solution's overall cost or a percentage of the project's schedul
- B. All the changes only occur if they are less than ten percent of the solution's overall cos
- C. All the changes only occur if they are genuinely necessar
- D. Changes are generally not permitted in the plan-driven approach to business analysi
NEW QUESTION 29
P.S. Passcertsure now are offering 100% pass ensure CBAP dumps! All CBAP exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.passcertsure.com/CBAP-test/ (305 New Questions)