★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
C2090-320 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: C2090-320 vce
Exam name: DB2 11 Fundamentals for z/OS
n questions with full explanations
Certification: IBM Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Downloadable of C2090-320 test engine materials and exam dumps for IBM certification for consumer, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated C2090-320 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS DB2 11 Fundamentals for z/OS exam Today!
IBM C2090-320 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which privilege or authority is required to use the DSN command?
- A. None
- B. SYSADM
- C. SECADM
- D. EXECUTE
NEW QUESTION 2
An array value CANNOT be specified using which of the following methods?
- A. Invocation of an INSERT statement
- B. Invocation of the ARRAY_AGG function
- C. Invocation of the ARRAY_DELETE or TRIM_ARRAY built-in functions
- D. A simple reference to an SQL variable, or SQL parameter that is a user-defined array type
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following table space types does NOT support the use of REORG TABLESPACE SHRLEVEL(NONE)?
- A. LOB
- B. Simple
- C. Partition-by-range
- D. Partition-by-growth
NEW QUESTION 4
Given the following INDEX definition, which attributes apply to this index? (Choose two.)
- A. The index is partitioned
- B. The index data sets are user-managed
- C. The index data sets are DB2-managed
- D. The index is unique and in ascending order
- E. The maximum total size of the index is 1 GB
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following tables can be used to set the default of the special register CURRENT APPLICATION COMPATIBILITY for remote users?
- A. The resource limit facility table authid.DSNRLMTxx
- B. The DB2 catalog table SYSIBM.SYSENVIRONMENT
- C. The profile table SYSIBM.DSN_PROFILE_ATTRIBUTES
- D. The communications database table SYSIBM.USERNAMES
NEW QUESTION 6
Why would an SQL statement receive an SQLCODE of +100? (Choose two)
- A. The result of a SELECT INTO statement was an empty table
- B. A rowset FETCH statement encountered one or more error conditions
- C. The statement references an object that is not defined in the DB2 subsystem
- D. An error occurred during the insertion of a row into an optional Explanation table
- E. A FETCH statement was executed when the cursor was positioned after the last row of the result table
NEW QUESTION 7
Which privilege will user smith be able to grant to another user on table emp when the following SQL is executed?
GRANT ALL ON TABLE emp TO smith WITH GRANT OPTION;
- A. BIND
- B. REORG
- C. TRIGGER
- D. EXECUTE
NEW QUESTION 8
Given the following sequence of events:
* 1) COL1 in SCHEMA.TABLE has a value of 10
* 2) Update COL1 in SCHEMA.TABLE to 20
* 4) Update COL1 in SCHEMA.TABLE to 30
After issuing the statement: ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT
What will be the value in COL1 of the SCHEMA.TABLE?
- A. 10
- B. 20
- C. 30
- D. An -880 SQLCODE will be issued when the statement is executed
NEW QUESTION 9
Which isolation level is described by the following?
The ISOLATION (..) option allows maximum concurrency with data integrity. Under the ISOLATION (..) option, a transaction holds locks only on its uncommitted changes and on the current row of each of its cursors.
- A. CS
- B. UR
- C. RR
- D. RS
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following statements about a table with a LOB column is TRUE?
- A. It doesn’t need an auxiliary table if it has an inline LOB
- B. It must also have a ROWID column and an auxiliary table
- C. It doesn’t need a ROWID column (implicit or explicit) if a LOB locator will be used
- D. It must be in a partitioned by growth (PBG) universal table space with a ROWID column
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following can be defined on the basis of a query?
- A. An alias
- B. A base table
- C. An accelerator-only table
- D. A materialized query table
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following SELECT statements returns a different data value than the other SQL statements ?
- A. SELECT MONTH (CURRENT TIMESTAMP) FROM SYSIBM.SYSDUMMY1;
- B. SELECT EXTRACT(MONTH FROM CURRENT TIMESTAMP) FROM SYSIBM.SYSDUMMY1;
- C. SELECT LPAD(LTRIM(SUBSTR(CHAR(CURRENTTIMESTAMP(10))l6l2)t,0')l11l") FROM SYSIBM.SYSDUMMY1;
- D. SELECT TIMESTAMPDIFF(64. CHAR( CURRENT TIMESTAMP - TIMESTAMP('2016-01-01-00.00.00'))) FROM SYSIBM.SYSDUMMY1;
NEW QUESTION 13
While DSN is running, which of the following commands CANNOT be successfully executed?
- A. –STOP DB2
- B. –START DB2
- C. –TERM UTILITY
- D. –DISPLAY UTILITY
NEW QUESTION 14
Which statement is TRUE regarding catalog table SYSIBM.SYSROUTINES?
- A. Contains scheduled tasks for the administrative scheduler
- B. Contains information about UDFs, BIFs and stored procedures
- C. Contains information about bound packages
- D. Contains information about UDFs and stored procedures
NEW QUESTION 15
Your application has a read-only cursor. You cannot tolerate uncommitted data but want to make sure that it provides the best concurrency. Which of the following bind options would provide the locking you need with optimistic locking?
- A. ISOLATION(UR)
- B. ISOLATION(RS)
- C. ISOLATION(CS)CURRENTDATA(NO)
- D. ISOLATION(CS)CURRENTDATA(YES)
NEW QUESTION 16
The following warning message is issued when the last available active log data set is 5% full: DSNJ110E - LAST COPY n ACTIVE LOG DATA SET IS nnn PERCENT FULL
What will happen if you ignore this message?
- A. DB2 will shut down if it reaches the 100 % full condition
- B. DB2 will overwrite the oldest archive log without archiving
- C. DB2 will stop any activity that requires log writes if it reaches the 100 % full condition
- D. DB2 will automatically allocate more active log data sets as long as there are still less than 93 of them
NEW QUESTION 17
If a scrollable cursor is INSENSITIVE, which of the following applies?
- A. The cursor is read only
- B. WITH ROWSET POSITIONING is not allowed
- C. The select-statement must not contain an SQL data change statement
- D. The cursor has sensitivity to changes that are made to the database after the result table is materialized
NEW QUESTION 18
The following definition for COL1 is given by this statement: CREATE TABLE… (COL1 BINARY (05))
Which of the following statements will successfully insert data into the table?
- A. INSERT INTO… (COL1) VALUES(HEX(‘12345’));
- B. INSERT INTO… (COL1) VALUES(BLOB(‘12345’));
- C. INSERT INTO… (COL1) VALUES(CHAR(‘12345’));
- D. INSERT INTO… (COL1) VALUES(BINARY(‘123456’));
NEW QUESTION 19
Which authorizations can change the value of the subsystem parameter SYSADM using the –SET SYSPARM command? (Choose two.)
- A. SYSADM
- B. SECADM
- C. SYSCTRL
- D. Installation SYSADM
- E. Installation SYSOPR
NEW QUESTION 20
You want to reduce lock contention that results from uncommitted insert and delete operations by enabling transactions that read data to access only the currently committed data rather than waiting for the uncommitted changes to be resolved. How can you accomplish this?
- A. Bind your application with ISOLATION(UR)
- B. Bind your application with ISOLATION(CS)
- C. Bind your application with CONCURRENTACCESSRESOLUTION (WAITFOROUTCOME)
- D. Bind your application with CONCURRENTACCESSRESOLUTION (USECURRENTLYCOMMITTED)
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following statements is TRUE when issuing an SQL ROLLBACK (without SAVEPOINT) statement?
- A. All held LOB locators are retained
- B. All locks that are implicitly acquired during the unit of recovery are retained
- C. All rows and all logical work files of every created temporary table of the application process are deleted
- D. All cursors are closed, all prepared statements are retained, and any cursors that are associated with the prepared statements are invalidated
NEW QUESTION 22
The maximum size for each partition of a partition-by-range table space, with fewer than 255 partitions, is determined by which combination of options? (Choose two.)
- A. DSSIZE
- B. PRIQTY
- C. NUMPARTS
- D. BUFFERPOOL
- E. MAXPARTITIONS
NEW QUESTION 23
For a partition-by-range table, which data types can be used to define the key columns that are used to partition the data? (Choose two)
- A. XML I
- B. BINARY
- C. DECIMAL
- D. VARCHAR
- E. DECFLOAT
NEW QUESTION 24
Which of the following are advantages of DB2 for z/OS data sharing over a standalone DB2 subsystem implementation? (Choose two.)
- A. Reduced active logs
- B. Reduced storage use
- C. Higher transaction rates
- D. Reduced lock contention
- E. Increased data availability
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Easily pass C2090-320 Exam with 124 Q&As Thedumpscentre.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Thedumpscentre.com C2090-320 Dumps: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/C2090-320-dumps/ (124 New Questions)