★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
C2090-102 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: C2090-102 vce
Exam name: IBM Big Data Architect
n questions with full explanations
Certification: IBM Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Your success in IBM C2090-102 is our sole target and we develop all our C2090-102 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our C2090-102 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. C2090-102 Practice Exams for IBM IBM certifications C2090-102 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Online IBM C2090-102 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A bank wants to build a system that tracks all ATM and online transactions in real- time. They want to build a personalized model of their customer’s financial activity by incorporating enterprise data as well as social media data. The system must be able to learn and adapt over a period of time. These personalized models will be used for real time promotions as well as for any fraud or crime detections. Given these requirements, which of the following would recommend?
- A. Spark
- B. Hadoop
- C. Cloudand
- D. Netezza
NEW QUESTION 2
A media company collects customer behavior data, such as how frequently they tune in, specific viewing habits, and peak usage in real time, in order to improve their services.The company likes to segmentits customers for advertisers by correlating viewing habits with public data, such as voter registration, in order to launch highly targeted campaigns to specific demographics. What technology should their Data Architect consider?
- A. InfoSphere Streams, BigInsights, and Pure Data for Analytics PDA
- B. BigInsights and Pure Data for Operational Analytics PDOA
- C. InfoSphere Streams, Spark, and BigR
- D. PureData for Analytics and SPSS
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following statements is TRUE about BigSheets?
- A. It is a tool that enables line-of-business users to harness the power of Hadoop using a familiar spreadsheet interface
- B. It is a browser-based visualization and analysis tool designed to help programmers work with Big Data
- C. It is a component of Pure Data for Analytics
- D. It is a browser-based visualization and analysis tool included in Streams
NEW QUESTION 4
Data in motion is data that is constantly appended with new information. This type of data can be imported into the distributed file system by using which of the following?
- A. Scoop
- B. Flume
- C. Big SQL LOAD
- D. Hadoop shell commands
NEW QUESTION 5
On startup, the NameNode enters a special state called Safemode. Replication of data blocks does not occur when the NameNode is in the Safemode state. The NameNode receives Heartbeat and Blockreport messages from the DataNodes. Which of the following contains the list of data blocks that a DataNode is hosting?
- A. Rack Awareness
- B. Snapshot
- C. Replica
- D. Blockreport
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following statements regarding Big R is TRUE?
- A. Unless specified otherwise, Big R automatically assumes all data to be integers
- B. Big R’s ‘bigr.frame’ is equivalent to R’s ‘data.frames’
- C. When you execute Big R “apply” function, Big R transparently extracts data out of HDFS into the Big R engine
- D. A data analyst using Big R employs Map Reduce programming principles
NEW QUESTION 7
You are designing storage for a new Hadoop cluster. Which of the following statements is TRUE regarding the usage of SAN or NAS?
- A. SAN or NAS should not be used to set up HDFS
- B. SAN or NAS must be used, if available, to provide backup capabilities
- C. SAN or NAS can be used to support retention policies
- D. SAN or NAS cannot be used if your Hadoop cluster spans 2 sites
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the effective meaning of “NoSQL”?
- A. It does not permit the use of SQL
- B. It is not limited to relational database technology
- C. It does not have tables or schemas
- D. It does not permit UPDATE
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following does NOT consist of collaboration from various organizations to drive innovation and standardization across big data technologies?
- A. Cloudera Enterprise
- B. Hortonworks Data Platform
- C. IBM BigInsights
- D. Pivotal Big Data Suite
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following approaches can an organization take to solve the impact on the performance and capacity originated by the variety of data types?
- A. Define a data catalog in a traditional data warehouse
- B. Create different solutions to handle every kind of data
- C. Store a wide range of data formats on the same platform
- D. Define a comprehensive taxonomy and constantly review
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpapers/pdfs/redp5070.pdf Page: 15
NEW QUESTION 11
Which architecture document is used to help organize projects, manage the complexity of the solution, and ensurethat all architecturerequirements have been addressed?
- A. Operational Model
- B. Component Model
- C. Connection Model
- D. API Model
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following requirements would NOT be effectively addressed by a NoSQL data store?
- A. Scalability
- B. Reporting
- C. Sparse data
- D. Batch processing
NEW QUESTION 13
A major telecommunication company has millions of customers. Most of their customers are prepaid. Being prepaid customers, they can very easily switch to other vendors. The last four to six months, this company has lost quite a good number of customers to competition. They intend to build a system that can provide them with insight into the customer’s social network (e.g. who is the influencer and who is the follower). They also want the ability to monitor the voice
and data usage patterns in real time and they want the system to be trained over time to predict possible dissatisfactions. Given this scenario, which one of the following would you recommend?
- A. Hadoop
- B. Spark
- C. Cloudant
- D. Netezza
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following is NOT a valid Service Level Agreement (SLA) metric?
- A. Mean time between failures
- B. Mean time to repair
- C. Identification to responsible party
- D. Identification of failing component
NEW QUESTION 15
Company K is designing their Big Data system. In their enterprise, they anticipate every 9 months there will be a big spike of new data on the order of multiple TB. Their company policy also dictates that data older than one year will be archived with a major clean up every 5 years. Cost is also a big issue. Which of the following provides the best design for these requirements?
- A. Estimate the peak volume over a 5 year period and set up a Hadoop system with commodity HW and storage to accommodate that volume
- B. Estimate the peak volume over a 3 year period and set up a Hadoop system with NAS to accommodate the expected volume
- C. Use Cloud elasticity capabilities to handle the peak and valley data volume
- D. Use SAN storage with compression to handle the peak and valley data volume
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is a key consideration when determining the potential use of Models in Big Data Deployments?
- A. Stability of schema
- B. Level of Information Processing
- C. Ownership/Governance
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 17
You have a need for Storm real time processing and you realize that your Storm processing is detrimental to the timely execution of your MapReduce batch jobs. Which of the following would be your best course of action?
- A. Implement a Storm-YARN integration to facilitate the management of elastic workloads
- B. Implement the Oozie 2.0 framework optimized for elastic workload management
- C. Use a combination of Flume and Oozie 2.0 to enable the Flume built-in elastic flow automation
- D. Implement Apache ACE 2.0 for Storm
NEW QUESTION 18
The downside of cloud computing, relative to SLAs, is the difficulty in determining which of the following?
- A. Root cause for service interruptions
- B. Turn-Around-Time (TAT)
- C. Mean Time To Recover (MTTR)
- D. First Call Resolution (FCR)
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following statements is TRUE?
- A. A good use of the BigInsights is as a query-ready archival system for your data warehouse to quickly accessdata
- B. BigInsights and Hadoop based systems in general are best used in high concurrency transactional systems
- C. Hadoop map reduce based computing engine is ideal for use as a real-time or near real- time processingextension to your existing business intelligence reporting
- D. The system ML engine is the preferable option to add unstructured text sentiment analysis to the customerservice reporting system
NEW QUESTION 20
Data high availability is provided by SAN in traditional architectures by employing a level of RAID. What is the Hadoop equivalent?
- A. Data Node
- B. Replication
- C. Quorum Journal Manager
- D. Yarn Resource Manager
NEW QUESTION 21
Which language is used to define secondary views in a Cloudant database?
- A. Ruby
- B. Java, C++, or Perl
- D. Python
NEW QUESTION 22
In order to enable connectivity between Netezza and BigInsights, what must be enabled on the Netezza Performance Server?
- A. Java-based Netezza user-defined functions
- B. ODBC drivers from Netezza
- C. JDBC drivers from Netezza
- D. JAQL Netezza connectors
https://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSPT3X_4.1.0/com.ibm.swg.im.infosphere. biginsight s.import.doc/doc/data_warehouse_udf_netezza.html
NEW QUESTION 23
You are building a pricing application combining the output from your internal customer database along with an online feed that contains up to the minute competitor pricing adjustments. Which of the following is the best choice for data level real time output?
- A. Big R
- B. Big SQL
- C. Hadoop native hdfs map reduce based queries
- D. Infosphere streams
NEW QUESTION 24
Considering a service level requirement (SLR) of less than 3 milliseconds, what task must be performed to meet the SLR?
- A. Collect and analyze SNMP MIB data
- B. Survey a representative amount of end users
- C. Measure switch failure frequency
- D. Inquire when prime network hours occur
NEW QUESTION 25
If the recovery point objective (RPO) is low, which of the following techniques would be the most appropriate?
- A. Clustering
- B. Database Shadowing
- C. Remote Journaling
- D. Tape Backup
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass C2090-102 Exam with 110 Q&As Certshared Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certshared C2090-102 Dumps: https://www.certshared.com/exam/C2090-102/ (110 New Questions)