★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
350-801 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: 350-801 vce
Exam name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Cisco Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 350-801 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 350-801 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Cisco 350-801 exam. Latest Cisco 350-801 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Cisco 350-801 Brain Dumps First.
Check 350-801 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is a software-based media resource that is provided by the Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming Application?
- A. video conference bridge
- B. auto-attendant
- C. transcoder
- D. annunciator
NEW QUESTION 2
An engineer must configure an MGCP gateway and register it to Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Which prerequisite must be met before applying the gateway commands to enable MGCP?
- A. The MGCP gateway and the Cisco Unified CM must be able to communicate aver ports 5060 and 5061.
- B. Cisco Unified CM and the MGCP gateway must utilize the SIP OPTIONS ping feature to monitor status.
- C. The MGCP gateway must have voice service VoIP configured.
- D. The MGCP gateway and the Cisco Unified CM must be able to communicate over ports 2427, 2428, and 2727.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which method is used to avoid toll fraud with Cisco Unified Communications Manager calls?
- A. call policy service
- B. TOLLFRAUD_APP
- C. default zone access rules
- D. class of service
NEW QUESTION 4
Which issue causes slips on a PRI?
- A. incorrect clock source
- B. incorrect encapsulation
- C. incorrectly configured time zone
- D. change in the line code
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two functions are provided by Cisco Expressway Series? (Choose two.)
- A. interworking of SIP and H.323
- B. endpoint registration
- C. intercluster extension mobility
- D. voice and video transcoding
- E. voice and video conference
NEW QUESTION 6
Which issue can occur if QoS is not deployed on a Cisco Collaboration architecture across the WAN?
- A. 403 Forbidden errors on SIP calls
- B. excessive jitter
- C. unexpected shut-down on Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- D. packet fragmentation
NEW QUESTION 7
Which transport protocol does the application layer protocol SNMP use?
- A. XML
- B. UDP
- C. SIP
- D. HTTP
NEW QUESTION 8
A Cisco Unity Connection Administrator must set a voice mailbox so that it can be accessed from a secondary device. Which configuration on the voice mailbox makes this change?
- A. Attempt Forward routing rule
- B. Alternate Extensions
- C. Alternate Names
- D. Mobile User
NEW QUESTION 9
A network administrator deleted a user from the LDAP directory of a company. The end user shows as Inactive LOAP Synchronized User in Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Which step is next to remove this user from Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
- A. Delete the user directly from Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- B. Restart the Dirsync service after the user is deleted from LDAP directory.
- C. Execute a manual sync to refresh the local database and delete the end user.
- D. Wait 24 hours for the garbage collector to remove the user.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which call flow matches traffic from a Mobile and Remote Access registered endpoint to central call control?
- A. Endpoint > Expressway-E > Expressway-C > Cisco Unified CM
- B. Endpoint > Expressway-E > Cisco Unified CM
- C. Endpoint > Expressway-C > Cisco Unified CM
- D. Endpoint > Expressway-C > Expressway-E > Cisco Unified CM
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement describes the outcome when the trust boundary is defined at the Cisco IP phone?
- A. Packets or Ethernet frames are remarked at the access layer switch.
- B. Packets or Ethernet frames are not remarked by the IP phone.
- C. Packets or Ethernet frames are not remarked at the layer switch.
- D. Packets or Ethernet frames are remarked at the distribution layer switch.
NEW QUESTION 12
A customer is deploying a SIP IOS gateway for a customer who requires that in-band DTMF relay is first priority and out-of-band DTMF relay is second priority. Which IOS entry sets the required priority?
- A. dtmf-relay rtp-nte sip-notify B.dtmf-relay cisco-rtp
- B. sip-notify dtmf-relay rtp-nte
- C. dtmf-relay sip-kpml cisco-rtp
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the major difference between the two possible Cisco IM and Presence high-availability modes?
- A. Balanced mode provides user load balancing and user failover in the event of an outag
- B. Active/standby mode provides an always on standby node in the event of an outage, and it also provides load balancing.
- C. Balanced mode provides user load balancing and user failover only for manually generated failover
- D. Active/standby mode provides an unconfigured standby node in the event of an outage, but it does not provide load balancing.
- E. Balanced mode provides user load balancing and user failover in the event of an outag
- F. Active/standby mode provides an always on standby node in the event of an outage, but it does not provide load balancing.
- G. Balanced mode does not provide user load balancing, but it provides in the event of an outag
- H. Active/standby mode provides an always on standby node in the event of an outage, but it does not provide load balancing.
NEW QUESTION 14
When a user dials a number with a phone that is registered to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager, what is the default timeout before the number is sent?
- A. 15 seconds
- B. 5 seconds
- C. 10 seconds
- D. 3 seconds
NEW QUESTION 15
An engineer encounters third-party devices that do not support Cisco Discovery Protocol. What must be configured on the network to allow device discovery?
- A. LACP
- B. TFTP
- C. LLDP
- D. SNMP
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
A call is failing to establish between two SIP Devices The called device answers with this SOP. Which SDP parameter causes this issue?
- A. The payload for G.711ulaw must be 18.
- B. The calling device did not offer a ptime value.
- C. The media stream is set to sendonly.
- D. The RTP port is set to 0.
NEW QUESTION 17
What causes poor voice quality and video pixelization in a video call?
- A. The QoS is configured incorrectly.
- B. A firewall is blocking the RTP ports.
- C. Cisco Unified Communications Manager is configured to use G.711 instead of G.729.
- D. 1 Gbps network ports are used instead of 100 Mbps network ports.
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit.
An engineer configures a VoIP dial peer on a Cisco gateway. Which codec is used?
- A. G.711ulaw
- B. No codec is used (missing codec command).
- C. G.711alaw
- D. G.729r8
NEW QUESTION 19
Which DHCP option must be set up for new phones to obtain the TFTP server IP address?
- A. option 15
- B. option 6
- C. option 66
- D. option 120
NEW QUESTION 20
You are adding regions in Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Which codec(s) are selected when a call is placed if you set up the max audio bit rate to use 8 kbps?
- A. G.729
- B. G 729 and G.711ulaw
- C. G.711ulaw and G 711alaw
- D. G.722
NEW QUESTION 21
Which action prevents toll fraud in Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
- A. Implement toll fraud restriction in the Cisco IOS router.
- B. Implement route patterns in Cisco Unified CM.
- C. Allow off-net to off-net transfers.
- D. Configure ad hoc conference restriction.
NEW QUESTION 22
Why would we not include an end user's PC device in a QoS trust boundary?
- A. The end user could incorrectly tag their traffic to bypass firewalls.
- B. The end user may incorrectly tag their traffic to be prioritized over other network traffic.
- C. There is no reason not to include an end user's PC device in a QoS trust boundary.
- D. The end user could incorrectly tag their traffic to advertise their PC as a default gateway.
NEW QUESTION 23
Refer to the exhibit.
The translation rule is configured on the voice gateway to translate DNIS. What is the outcome if the gateway receives 0255-343-1234 as DNIS?
- A. The translation is not matched because DNIS contains “-”.
- B. The translation is not matched because DNIS does not end with a “$”.
- C. The translation is matched and the translated number is 02553431234.
- D. The translation is matched and the translated number is 025553431234.
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest 350-801 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certshared 350-801 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certshared.com/exam/350-801/ (0 Q&As Dumps)