★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
300-810 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: 300-810 vce
Exam name: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Cisco Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Cause all that matters here is passing the Cisco 300-810 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 300-810 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA) exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Examcollection 300-810 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Cisco 300-810 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Drag and drop the steps from the left into the correct order on the right that describes the flow of presence updates when a user manually sets the presence status in Cisco Jabber. Not all options are used.
Select and Place:
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 2
Which DNS record is used for on-premises service by Jabber clients?
- A. _collab-edge._tcp.<domain> SRV record
- B. _cisco-uds._tls.<domain> SRV record
- C. _cisco-uds._tcp.<domain> SRV record
- D. <tftp server FQDN> A record
NEW QUESTION 3
Which statement describes a role of AXL communications in the BLF Plug-in Service of the Cisco Unified Attendant Console?
- A. The AXL communications allow registered attendants to log in to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and receive calls.
- B. The AXL communications enable Device Resolution Manager to resolve the device statuses of operator and system devices.
- C. The AXL communications is required after installation to verify that the specified CTI manager or managers and Cisco Unified Attendant Console versions match.
- D. The AXL communications is required after installation to verify that the specified CTI manager or managers and Cisco Unified CM versions.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two SSO features are true? (Choose two.)
- A. allows Jabber to use LDAP directory services for contact imports
- B. allows LDAP user import on Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- C. improves productivity by reducing time spent re-entering credentials for the same identity
- D. transfers the authentication from the system that hosts the applications to a third-party system
- E. reduces costs by decreasing the number of help calls that are made for voicemail PIN resets
Reference: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/SAML_SSO_deployment_guide/11_0_1/CUCM_BK_SF9D0502_00_saml-sso-deployment-guide-1101/CUCM_BK_SF9D0502_00_saml-sso-deployment- guide11_chapter_01.html
NEW QUESTION 5
SAML SSO is enabled in Cisco Unified Communications Manager. What happens when a browser-based client attempts to access a protected resource on a service provider?
- A. The browser follows the redirect and issues an HTTPS GET request to the IdP.
- B. The IdP checks for a valid browser session.
- C. The service provider generates a SAML authentication request.
- D. The SAML request is maintained as a query parameter in the GET request.
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit.
Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Communications Manager are integrated by using SCCP. The Voice Mail Ports are registered. Users report that calls fail when forwarded to voicemail. Which is a cause of the issue?
- A. The call forward and call pickup settings do not have a CSS on Forward All.
- B. The Voice Mail Port partition on the CSS of the phone is missing.
- C. The Voice Mail Pilot is not configured with a CSS that contains the INTERNAL_PT.
- D. The CSS on the Voice Mail Pilot is missing partitions for user phones.
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
Calls that are not answered by the user are for the location. If the user at extension 11112222 does not have a voice mailbox, which rule is utilized when Cisco Unity Communication receives the forwarded call?
- A. NewYork_AA
- B. Attempt Sign In
- C. Arizona_AA
- D. Opening_Greeting
NEW QUESTION 8
An engineer is checking the Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection integration and presses the Message button on a phone to check the voicemail. Which action does Cisco Unified CM take?
- A. Cisco Unified CM looks up the voicemail pilot configured to dial.
- B. Cisco Unified CM routes the configured hunt pilot to Unity Connection.
- C. Cisco Unified CM looks up the hunt pilot configured to dial.
- D. Cisco Unified CM sends an AXL query to Unity Connection.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which Cisco Unified Connections Manager service is required for users to control their desk phones using Cisco Jabber?
- A. Cisco CTIManager
- B. Cisco CTL Provider
- C. Cisco Presence Engine
- D. Cisco Serviceability Reporter
Reference: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/11_5/CJAB_BK_D00D8CBD_00_deployment-installation-guide-cisco-jabber115/CJAB_BK_D00D8CBD_00_deployment-installation-guide- ciscojabber115_chapter_0111.html
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two Cisco Unity Connection logs are used to troubleshoot issues with Message Waiting Indicators? (Choose two.)
- A. Connection IMAP Server
- B. Connection Mailbox Sync
- C. Connection Notifier
- D. Connection Message Transfer Agent
- E. Connection Conversation Manager
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement about SIP federation between Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence and Microsoft Skype for Business is true?
- A. Add the federated user as a contact in Jabber to view its presence status.
- B. The role of SIP Proxy service is to process the XMPP packet in from Jabber and convert it to SIP.
- C. TLS is optional.
- D. Use of directory URI as an IM addressing scheme is not supported.
NEW QUESTION 12
An engineer is configuring SAML SSO for a Cisco Unified Communications Manager. After completing all required steps, the engineer wants to verify the status. Which CLI command provides the status of SAML SSO?
- A. utils sso status
- B. show sso status
- C. show saml status
- D. utils saml status
NEW QUESTION 13
Which authentication method allows a user to log in to an SSO-enabled Cisco Unified Communications application by utilizing a Microsoft Windows login, thereby not requiring any credentials to be entered?
- A. Smart Card
- B. OAuth
- C. form-based
- D. Kerberos
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit.
Which statement is true?
- A. If the IM&P node in sub-cluster-1 goes down, then users assigned to it are randomly split between the two remaining subclusters.
- B. The administrator must add one node to each subcluster for high availability.
- C. IM&P nodes in each subscluster must be configured from the same OVA template.
- D. Each Cisco IM&P subcluster must have the same number of nodes.
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit.
Users connected to the internal network report a “Cannot communicate with the server” error while trying to log in to Cisco Jabber using auto service discovery. The Jabber diagnostics and the SRV record configuration are as shown in the exhibit. The host cucm1.ccnp.cisco.com is correctly resolved by the user desktops with the Cisco Unified Communications Manager IP address. Why is the user not able to log in?
- A. SRV protocol is not set up correctl
- B. It should be _tls instead of _tcp.
- C. Marking weight as 0 on the SRV record makes it inactive, so Jabber cannot discover the Cisco Unified CM.
- D. The port specified on the SRV record is wrong.
- E. The domain ccnp.cisco.com does not exist on the DNS server.
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
Which action allows a remote Cisco Jabber user utilizing Mobile and Remote Access to automatically log in to a Cisco Unity Connection voicemail box via OAuth?
- A. Add CUCM under System Settings > Authz Servers in Cisco Expressway-E.
- B. Add CUCM under System Settings > Authz Servers in Cisco Expressway-C.
- C. Add CUCM under System Settings > Authz Servers in Cisco Unity.
- D. Add CUCM under System Settings > Authz Servers in Cisco Unity Connection.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which dial-peer configuration routes calls from SIP-based phones on Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to Cisco Unity Express?
- A. dial-peer voice 7000 voip destination-pattern 7000 session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4: 10.3.6.127 codec g711alaw
- B. dial-peer voice 7000 voip destination-pattern 7000 session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4: 10.3.6.127 codec ilbc
- C. dial-peer voice 7000 voip destination-pattern 7000 session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4: 10.3.6.127 codec g711ulaw
- D. dial-peer voice 7000 voip destination-pattern 7000 session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4: 10.3.6.127 codec g729r6
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit.
A collaboration engineer has integrated Cisco Unity Express with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and is experimenting with the MWI feature. With the current configuration, no MWI change occurs when leaving new messages or after playing new messages. Which two changes are needed to correct the configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. ccn subsystem sip mwi sip outcall
- B. ccn subsystem sip mwi envelop-info
- C. sip-ua no mwi- servermwi-server ipv4:172.16.1.254 expires 3600 port 5060 transport udp
- D. ccn subsystem sip mwi sub-notify
- E. sip-ua no mwi-servermwi-server ipv4:172.16.1.253 expires 3600 port 5060 transport tcp notify
- F. sip- ua no mwi-server mwi-server ipv4:172.16.1.253 expires 3600 port 5060 transport udp unsolicited
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two command line arguments can you specify when installing Cisco Jabber for windows? (Choose two.)
- A. CISCO_UDS_DOMAIN
- B. TFTP_ADDRESS
- C. VOICEMAIL_SERVER_ADDRESS
- D. SERVICES_DOMAIN
- E. TFTP
Reference: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/11_0/CJAB_BK_D657A25F_00_deployment-installation-guide-jabber-110/CJAB_BK_D657A25F_00_deployment-installation-guide-jabber- 110_chapter_01100.html#JABW_RF_CE43EF4C_00
NEW QUESTION 20
When trying to send a call out of Cisco Unity Connection, what happens when enabling the transfer to an alternate contact number, located under caller input?
- A. The restriction table is checked when an administrator changes the extension number via the Cisco Unity Connection admin page.
- B. The restriction table is not checked when an administrator changes the extension number via the Cisco Unity Connection admin page.
- C. The restriction table is not checked when a user changes the extension number via a TUI conversation.
- D. The restriction table is not checked when a user changes extension number via the Cisco Unity Connection Cisco PCA page.
NEW QUESTION 21
Fraudulent calls are being made from Cisco Unity Connection. Which action prevents the calls from reaching the PSTN using SCCP integration?
- A. Change the configuration of the routing rule.
- B. Change the CSS of the voicemail port.
- C. Change the Rerouting CSS on the trunk to Cisco Unity Connection.
- D. Remove values from restriction table.
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. Easily pass 300-810 Exam with 60 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 300-810 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-810-exam-dumps.html (60 New Questions)