★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
2V0-622 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: 2V0-622 vce
Exam name: VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization
n questions with full explanations
Certification: VMware Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
We offers . "VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization", also known as 2V0-622 exam, is a VMware Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 2V0-622 exam with , will help you answer those questions. The covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real and revised by experts!
Also have 2V0-622 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three statements are correct regarding booting an ESXi Host from Fibre Giannel SAN? (Oioose three.)
- A. Direct connect topology is supported.
- B. Multipathing to a boot LUN on an active-passive array is supported.
- C. ESXi hosts do not require local storage.
- D. Each host must have its own boot LUN.
- E. Hosts can share one common boot LUN.
When you use boot from SAN with multiple ESXi hosts, each host must have its own boot LUN.If you configure multiple hosts to share the same boot LUN, ESXi image corruption is likely to occur.Multipathing to a boot LUN on active-passive arrays is not supported because the BIOS does not support multipathing and is unable to activate a standby path.
The correct answers are:- ABCDirect connect topology is supported. Each host must have its own boot LUN.
ESXi hosts do not require local storage.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two new vSphere 6.5 features enable an Administrator to locate configuration options when creating or editing host profiles more easily than in previous versions? (Choose two.)
- A. Add the configuration option to favorites.
- B. Search for the configuration option.
- C. Navigate the option tree.
- D. Copy the configuration option from a different profile.
NEW QUESTION 3
vSphere DRS helps to balance virtual machines with available resources in a vSphere cluster. What three types of resources can be taken into account for balancing? (Choose three.)
- A. virtual NIC saturation of a virtual machine
- B. RAM
- C. storage latency
- D. CPU
- E. physical NIC saturation of an ESXi host
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two storage technologies are supported for MSCS? (Choose two.)
- A. VAAI
- B. NFS
- C. iSCSI
- D. FC
NEW QUESTION 5
A VM-Host affinity rule states that VM group “X” must run on hosts in group “Y”.
If all ESXi hosts in group “Y” fail, which is the resulting behavior with vSphere HA enabled?
- A. The virtual machines in group “X” will failover to hosts that do not belong to group “Y”, but will vMotion back to hosts in group “Y” when they become available.
- B. The virtual machines in group “X” will not failover to hosts that do not belong to group “Y”.
- C. This scenario is not possible because vSphere HA and DRS cannot work together.
- D. The virtual machines in group “X” will only fail over to hosts that do not belong to group “Y” if they are marked as “High” VM Restart Priority within vSphere HA.
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator has a three-host cluster with vSphere HA enabled.
The master host is unable to ping one of the slave hosts over the management network.
The slave host in question is showing as not responding in vCenter server.
Despite these conditions, none of the virtual machines located on the problematic host has been restarted.
Which could be the reason?
- A. vMotion has not been configured properly on the hosts.
- B. Datastore heartbeating is enabled on the cluster.
- C. VMware Tools are not installed on any of the virtual machines.
- D. The virtual machines have VM Monitoring set to disabled.
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator is upgrading their external Platform Services Controllers and vCenter Server Appliance, and also migrating vSphere Update Manager version 6.0 to version 6.5.
Which is the correct order to upgrade these components?
- A. - Upgrade the external Platform Services Controller- Run the Migration Assistant on the vSphere Update Manager- Upgrade the vCenter Server Appliance
- B. - Upgrade the external Platform Services Controller- Upgrade the vCenter Server Appliance- Run the Migration Assistant on the vSphere Update Manager
- C. - Upgrade the external Platform Services Controller- Upgrade the vSphere Update Manager- Upgrade the vCenter Server Appliance
- D. - Upgrade the vCenter Server Appliance- Run the Migration Assistant on the vSphere Update Manager- Upgrade the external Platform Services Controller
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator is configuring vCenter HA and considering placing the Passive and Witness nodes in another datacenter from the Active Node.
Which is the maximum supported latency between the vCenter HA nodes?
- A. 5ms
- B. 10ms
- C. 100ms
- D. 30ms
- E. 50ms
Explanation: vCenter HA network latency between Active, Passive, and Witness nodes must be less than 10 ms. References:
NEW QUESTION 9
An administrator wants to ensure that any virtual machine added to a certain port group always has sufficient network resources. Network I/O Control version 3 has been enabled on the Distributed Switch.
Which three steps will achieve this objective? (Choose three.)
- A. Reserve bandwidth for virtual machine system traffic on the Distributed Switch Port Group.
- B. Edit the virtual machine’s Resource settings and set a reservation for virtual machine system traffic.
- C. Create a Network Resource Pool on the Distributed Switch and set a reservation quota.
- D. Reserve bandwidth for virtual machine system traffic on the Distributed Switch.
- E. Add the Network Resource Pool on the Distributed Switch Port Group.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which is required for configuring iSCSI Software Adapter network port binding?
- A. VMkernel of the iSCSI traffic must be load balanced using Route based on IP Hash algorithm.
- B. VMkernel of the iSCSI traffic must be load balanced using Route based on Source Virtual Port ID algorithm.
- C. VMkernel of the iSCSI traffic must be load balanced using Route based on Source MAC Hash algorithm.
- D. VMkernel of the iSCSI traffic must be bound to only one active network adapter.
NEW QUESTION 11
A vSphere administrator is unable to power on a VM in a vSphere HA-enabled cluster. Which vSphere HA feature could cause this?
- A. Datastore Heartbeats are not received.
- B. Admission Control is enabled.
- C. VM Restart Priority is disabled.
- D. VM Monitoring is disabled.
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator wishes to enable network port mirroring based on source port. Which feature should be enabled?
- A. vSphere standard switch port
- B. ERSPAN
- C. NSX Virtual Wire
- D. VLAN
Explanation: Support for ERSPAN
ERSPAN mirrors traffic on one or more “source” ports and delivers the mirrored traffic to one or more “destination” ports on another switch. vSphere 6.5 includes support for the ERSPAN protocol.
NEW QUESTION 13
What two enhancements are in VMFS6 but not in VMFS5? (Choose two.)
- A. Support for 4k native disks
- B. Support for 512e disks
- C. GPT storage device partitioning
- D. Automatic space reclamation
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator is attempting to access an ESXi host via the DCUI but is unable to do so. Which could be two possible causes? (Choose two.)
- A. The host in question has no out-of-band management capability (i.
- B. iLO/iDRAC).
- C. The SSH service is disabled on the host.
- D. Strict lockdown mode is enabled on the host.
- E. Normal lockdown mode is enabled and the administrator is a member of the Exception User list.
- F. The DCUI service is disabled on the host.
NEW QUESTION 15
The storage vendor recommends adjusting the Fibre Channel HBA queue depth to resolve a performance problem. Which esxcli namespace can a vSphere Administratoruse to adjust the queue depth?
- A. esxcli storage core device
- B. esxclisystem module parameters
- C. esxcli storage core adapter
- D. esxcli system module set
NEW QUESTION 16
An administrator is reviewing a virtual machine’s storage performance on an ESXi 6.5 host and noticed that it is affecting shared data storage activity on another host.
Which should be enabled in order to mitigate the issue?
- A. Network I/O Control
- B. Storage I/O Control
- C. Storage DRS
- D. vSphere HA
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator has multiple vCenter Server 6.5 systems but cannot enable Storage I/O Control (SIOC) on a datastore shared by ESXi hosts managed by the vCenter Server systems.
Which action should the administrator take to resolve the issue?
- A. Unmount the datastore and then enable SIOC on the vCenter Server system.
- B. Configure the datastore to be managed by a single vCenter Server system.
- C. Configure Storage DRS and then enable SIOC on the vCenter Server system.
- D. Enable Raw Device Mapping (RDM) on the ESXi hosts.
Explanation: Before enabling SIOC, ensure that datastores are managed by a single vCenter Server.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three requirements are needed to apply RAID 5 or RAID 6 erasure coding on a vSAN 6.2 or 6.5 object? (Choose three.)
- A. on Disk Format 3.0
- B. Hybrid vSAN
- C. All Flash vSAN
- D. vSAN Advanced License
- E. Stretched Cluster Configurations
NEW QUESTION 19
Which statement is true regarding Network-Aware DRS?
- A. Network-Aware DRS will perform load-balancing based on the communication of virtual machines with one another.
- B. Network-Aware DRS is enabled through DRS advanced options.
- C. Network-Aware DRS only generated suggested moves; administrators must go in and accept each Network-Aware DRS suggestion manually.
- D. Network-Aware DRS will perform a final check during regular DRS load-balancing to ensure that the destination host is not network saturated.
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-622 Exam with 276 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 2V0-622 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/2V0-622/ (276 New Questions)