★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
2V0-622 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: 2V0-622 vce
Exam name: VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization
n questions with full explanations
Certification: VMware Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
are updated and are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our you will be ready for the real 2V0-622 exam without a problem. We have . PASSED First attempt! Here What I Did.
Check 2V0-622 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What VM Monitoring setting would ensure that the failure interval for a virtual machine is defined as 120 seconds?
- A. High
- B. Medium
- C. Low
- D. Normal
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator cannot enable multi-processor Fault Tolerance (SMP-FT) for a virtual machine. Which are two possible causes for this? (Choose two.)
- A. The virtual machine is running on a vSAN datastore.
- B. The Fault Tolerance network is using a 10Gbit uplink.
- C. The virtual machine has 6 vCPUs assigned.
- D. The virtual machine has a 1TB VMDK attached.
- E. The virtual machine has snapshots present.
NEW QUESTION 3
What are two features introduced in Network I/O Control version 3? (Choose two.J
- A. Bandwidth reservation per traffic type
- B. Bandwidth guarantee to virtual machines
- C. Network resource pools
- D. CoS tagging
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements correctly describe VM-Host affinity rules? (Choose two.)
- A. After creating a VM-Host affinity rule, its ability to function in relation to other rules is not checked.
- B. After creating a VM-Host affinity rule, its ability to function in relation to other rules is predetermined.
- C. When there is more than one VM-Host affinity rule in a vSphere DRS cluster, the rules are applied equally.
- D. When there is more than one VM-Host affinity rule in a vSphere DRS cluster, the rules will be ranked.
Explanation: If you create more than one VM-Host affinity rule, the rules are not ranked, but are applied equally. Be aware that this has implications for how the rules interact. For example, a virtual machine that belongs to two DRS groups, each of which belongs to a different required rule, can run only on hosts that belong to both of the host DRS groups represented in the rules.
When you create a VM-Host affinity rule, its ability to function in relation to other rules is not checked. So it is possible for you to create a rule that contacts with the other rules you are using. When two VM-Host affinity rules conflict, the older one takes precedence and the newer rule is disabled. DRS only tries to satisfy enabled rules and disabled rules are ignored.
NEW QUESTION 5
ESXi hosts with 10Gbps network cards are attached to a distributed switch. The administrator has upgraded to NIOC3 and wants to allow vMotion traffic to use as much bandwidth as possible but must ensure that other services always have sufficient bandwidth.
How can this be done?
- A. Configure shares on the distributed switch for the vMotion traffic type.
- B. Configure limits on the distributed switch on the on vMotion traffic type.
- C. Associate vMotion traffic with a network resource pool and use CoS tagging.
- D. Set shares on user-defined network resource pool and associate it with vMotion traffic.
Explanation: From the Shares drop-down men, edit the share of the traffic in the overall flow through a physical adapter. Network I/O Control applies the configured shares when a physical adapter is saturated.
NEW QUESTION 6
A vCenter Server virtual machine runs on ESXi host "Alpha 1." That host network is configured with vSphere Standard Switch and an administrator wants to migrate the host to a vSphere Distributed Switch.
The host has only one physical NIC, and the migration fails.
Which parameter should be changed in vCenter to accomplish the migration?
- A. Set the ESXi Host Advanced Setting config.vpxd.network.rollback to FALSE.
- B. Set the vCenter Server Advanced Setting config.vpxd.network.rollback to TRUE.
- C. Set the ESXi Host Advanced Setting config.vpxd.network.rollback to TRUE.
- D. Set the vCenter Server Advanced Setting config.vpxd.network.rollback to FALSE.
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator is investigating virtual machine performance issues using ESXTOP. The ESXi host does not have hyperthreading enabled.
Which statistics would be relevant for troubleshooting VM performance issues?
- A. %RDY
- B. %IDLE
- C. %RUN
- D. CORE UTIL(%)
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three options are available for remediation with Proactive HA? (Choose three.)
- A. Quarantine mode for moderate and Power off for severe failure.
- B. Quarantine mode for all failures.
- C. Power off for all failures.
- D. Quarantine mode for moderate and Maintenance mode for severe failure.
- E. Maintenance mode for all failures.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two storage configurations on the source server are unsupported with VMware Converter? (Choose two.)
- A. Linux LVM
- B. Windows basic volumes
- C. software RAID
- D. GPT/MBR hybrid disks
- E. Windows dynamic volumes
NEW QUESTION 10
Which feature of vSphere networking protects hosts from losing connection to vCenter Server as a result of misconfiguration of the management network?
- A. NIC Teaming
- B. Private VLAN
- C. Rollback
- D. Health Check
Explanation: By rolling configuration changes back, vSphere protects hosts from losing connection to vCenter Server as a result from misconfiguration of the management network.
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator procured a new server on which to install ESXi 6.5. The server is equipped with local Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) disks with 512e format (512bytes sector emulation).
Which file system does VMware support on this type of disk?
- A. VMFS6 (default) and VMFS5
- B. VMFS5
- C. 512e format is not supported
- D. VMFS6
NEW QUESTION 12
What VM Monitoring setting would ensure that the maximum reset window for a virtual machine is 24 hours?
- A. Normal
- B. Low
- C. High
- D. Medium
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the correct way to replace the certificate on an existing vCenter Server that is part of a vCenter HA configuration?
- A. Put the vCenter HA in Maintenance mode, replace the certificate, exit Maintenance mode.
- B. Shut down Passive and Witness nodes and replace the certificate on the Active node.
- C. Remove the Passive and Witness nodes, replace the certificate, reconfigure the cluster.
- D. Replace the certificate while all nodes are participating in the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 14
A vSphere administrator observes a CPU spike on one of the web servers (view the Exhibit).
Which two statements can describe the cause of this activity? (Choose two.)
- A. The network packet size is too large.
- B. Disk latency is present on the datastore.
- C. VMware Tools is not installed.
- D. The network packet size is too small.
Explanation: Network packet size is too small, which increases the demand for the CPU resources needed for processing each
Found this re disk latency:https://communities.vmware.com/thread/557063
The below also discusses Disk Performance issues and mentioned CPU usage:https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.monitoring.doc/GUID-E813116
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statement regarding datastore clusters meets VMware's recommended best practices?
- A. Clusters should contain only datastores presented from the same storage array.
- B. Clusters should contain only datastores with equal hardware acceleration capability.
- C. Clusters should contain only datastores using the same connection method (iSCSI, FC, etc.).
- D. Clusters should contain only datastores with the same capacity.
NEW QUESTION 16
Assuming a mirrored (RAID-1) object configuration, how may hosts must contribute storage in a non-stretched VMware vSAN cluster to satisfy the “Number of failures to tolerate” policy option?
“n” is the desired “Number of failures to tolerate” value for all options.
- A. 3n
- B. 2n
- C. 2n+1
- D. 2n+2
NEW QUESTION 17
ESXi 6.5 introduces VMFS6, which supports both 512e and 512n devices.
What three configurations are supported when using these devices? (Choose three.)
- A. Hosts with both 512e and 512n devices.
- B. Storage vMotion between both 512e and 512n devices.
- C. Datastore Extents spanned between both 512e and 512n devices.
- D. Storage DRS clusters containing only both 512e and 512n devices.
Explanation: VMFS can host both 512e and 512n devices. It also supports storage vMotion between 512e and 512n devices. In addition to that DRS clusters can contain both 512e and 512n devices at the same time.
NEW QUESTION 18
What external load balancers are supported in vsphere 6.5? (Choose three.)
- A. NSX Edge
- B. Netscaler
- C. F5 Big-IP
- D. Microsoft NLB
NEW QUESTION 19
Which action can the Hybrid Cloud Manager perform?
- A. It can migrate virtual machines with vMotion between vCenter Servers with distinct Single Sign-on domains.
- B. It can manage vCloud Air and Amazon Web Services (EC2) from a single interface.
- C. It can migrate the virtual machines with vMotion between AWS, Azure, and vCloud Air.
- D. It can move a virtual machine from vCloud Air to on premises vSphere.
Recommend!! Get the Full 2V0-622 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/2V0-622-exam-dumps.html (New 276 Q&As Version)