★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
2V0-622 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: 2V0-622 vce
Exam name: VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization
n questions with full explanations
Certification: VMware Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Want to know features? Want to lear more about experience? Study . Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass VMware 2V0-622 (VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization) test on your first attempt.
Free 2V0-622 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two components are part of storage I/O multipathing on ESXi? (Choose two.)
- A. VASA
- B. PSP
- C. VAAO
- D. SATP
NEW QUESTION 2
Virtual Volumes supports which three VMware features? (Choose three.)
- A. Instant Clones
- B. Linked Clones
- C. Distributed Resource Scheduler
- D. Storage Distributed Resource Scheduler
- E. vMotion
NEW QUESTION 3
When upgrading a standalone vCenter Single Sign-On Server version 5.5 to version 6.5, which will be the final deployment type?
- A. There is no option to do this type of upgrade.
- B. It will be an external Platform Services Controller.
- C. It will be an embedded Platform Services Controller with vCenter Server
- D. It will be a Standalone vCenter Server.
You can upgrade an externally deployed vCenter Single Sign-On 5.5 to an externally deployed Platform Services Controller 6.5 instance by using the vCenter Server for Windows installer.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which system traffic type cannot be configured with Network I/O Control (NIOC) bandwidth allocation?
- A. Virtual SAN traffic
- B. ESXi host Management traffic
- C. vSphere Replication traffic
- D. Software FCoE Adapter traffic
Explanation: You can use NIOC to assign bandwidth for host management, virtual machines, iSCSI storage, NFS storage, vSphere vMotion, vSphere Fault Tolerance, vSAN, and vSphere Replication on the physical adapters that are connected to a vSphere Distributed Switch but not Fcoe Adapter traffic.
NEW QUESTION 5
A vSphere administrator manages a cluster which includes critical and non-critical virtual machines. The cluster requires different permissions for contractors and non-contractors.
How can the administrator exclude the contractor group from some of the critical VMs?
- A. Remove permission for contractors on the cluster leve
- B. Apply permission on the critical VMs for noncontractors.
- C. Apply permission for both contractors and non-contractors on the cluster leve
- D. Remove permission on the critical VMs for contractors.
- E. Apply permission for both contractors and non-contractors on the VM
- F. Remove permission on the critical VMs for contractors.
- G. Apply permission for both contractors and non-contractors on the cluster level.
Explanation: To exclude the contractor group simply apply permission for both contractors and non-contrators on the cluster level. After that, remove permissions on the critical VMs for contractors.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two datapoints does VM Monitoring evaluate before resetting a virtual machine? (Choose two.)
- A. High CPU activity on the VM
- B. High CPU activity on the ESXi host running the VM
- C. Heartbeats sent from VMware Tools
- D. High memory utilization on the VM
- E. I/O activity
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two types of iSCSI adapters require VMkernel networking configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. software
- B. in-guest
- C. independent hardware
- D. dependent hardware
NEW QUESTION 8
How can a vSphere administrator ensure that a set of virtual machines run on different hosts in a DRS cluster?
- A. Add the VMs to a vApp.
- B. Use a VM-Host affinity rule.
- C. Place the VMs in different folders.
- D. Use a VM-VM affinity rule.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two clients could an Administrator use to add a new identity source to the vCenter Single Sign-On domain? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere Client
- B. Platform Services Controller Web Interface
- C. vSphere Appliance Management Interface
- D. vSphere Web Client
- E. VMware Host Client
NEW QUESTION 10
A scripted upgrade of ESXi fails due to an incorrect parameter in the upgrade script. What file must the administrator modify to correct the problem?
- A. boot.cfg
- B. vmreconfig.pl
- C. ks.cfg
- D. hostinfo.pl
NEW QUESTION 11
A vSphere administrator wants to upgrade NFS3 datastores to NFS4.1 on ESXi 6.5 hosts with running production virtual machines.
Which option is valid?
- A. Run ESXi command to upgrade the datastore.
- B. Unmount the datastore from a single host, then mount it as NFS 4.1 datastore, and repeat this one host at a time until the mount has been upgraded on all hosts.
- C. Create a new NFS 4.1 datastore, and then use Storage vMotion to migrate virtual machines from the old datastore to the new one.
- D. Right click the datastore and upgrade it as a NFS 4.1 datastore.
NEW QUESTION 12
What two methods are used to configure VMware vSphere Storage I/O Control shares and limits? (Choose two.)
- A. Assign shares and limits to VM virtual disks.
- B. Assign shares and limits to Storage DRS clusters.
- C. Assign shares and limits to datastores.
- D. Assign shares and limits using VM storage policies.
Explanation: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.resmgmt.doc/GUID-25C3D9FE-3A9D https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.resmgmt.doc/GUID-614F2F1C-36CE-
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the logical and physical sector size for 512e disks?
- A. Logical Sector Size 512 Physical Sector Size 512
- B. Logical Sector Size 512 Physical Sector Size 4096
- C. Logical Sector Size 4096 Physical Sector Size 4096
- D. Logical Sector Size 2048 Physical Sector Size 512
NEW QUESTION 14
How can an administrator exclude Encryption rights from a support engineer?
- A. Clone the role virtual machine power user , remove Cryptographic operations privileges.
- B. Clone the role No crytography administrator and select privileges only for the support engineer.
- C. Clone the role virtual machine power user and assign to the support engineer.
- D. Clone the role Administrator and assign to the support engineer.
NEW QUESTION 15
A vSphere administrator wants to reserve 0.5Gbps for virtual machines on each uplink on a distributed switch that has 10 uplinks.
What is the quota that should be reserved for the network resource pool?
- A. 5Gbps
- B. 10Gbps
- C. 100Gbps
- D. 0.5Gbps
Explanation: For example, if the virtual machine system traffic has 0.5 Gbps reserved on each 10 GbE uplink on a distributed switch that has 10 uplinks, then the total aggregated bandwidth available for VM reservation on this switch is 5 Gbps. Each network resource pool can reserve a quota of this 5 Gbps capacity.
NEW QUESTION 16
VCSA backup can be backed up and sent to different location via several different protocols. Which are three of the supported protocols? (Choose three.)
- A. CIFS
- B. SCP
- C. HTTP
- D. FTPS
- E. AFP
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator is troubleshooting network communications between a vCenter Server and an ESXi 6.5 host. Which log shows the related events between these components?
- A. /var/log/fdm.log
- B. /var/log/vpxa.log
- C. /var/log/hostd.log
- D. /var/log/auth.log
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two statements are true about Highly Available vSphere Auto Deploy infrastructure? (Choose two.)
- A. It is a prerequisite for using vSphere Auto Deploy with stateful install.
- B. It requires two or more Auto Deploy servers.
- C. It is a prerequisite for using vSphere Auto Deploy with stateless caching.
- D. It helps prevent data loss.
Explanation: In many production situations, a highly available Auto Deploy infrastructure is required to prevent data loss. Such an infrastructure is also a prerequisite for using Auto Deploy with stateless caching.
NEW QUESTION 19
For Virtual Machine Compatibility upgrade, a VM needs to be in which power state?
- A. Maintenance mode
- B. Suspended
- C. Powered Off
- D. Powered On
Recommend!! Get the Full 2V0-622 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-622-dumps.html (New 276 Q&As Version)