★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
2V0-622 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: 2V0-622 vce
Exam name: VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization
n questions with full explanations
Certification: VMware Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Want to know features? Want to lear more about experience? Study . Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass VMware 2V0-622 (VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization) test on your first attempt.
Also have 2V0-622 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
In network troubleshooting it is important to know what upstream switch the ESXi host is connected to. Which two features does ESXi provide to help identify the upstream switch? (Choose two.)
- A. DPM
- B. Promiscuous mode
- C. LLDP
- D. CDP
NEW QUESTION 2
What advanced parameter defines a custom isolation IP address for a vSphere HA cluster?
- A. das.isolationaddress
- B. das.usedefaultisolationaddress
- C. das.isolationshutdowntimeout
- D. fdm.isolationpolicydelaysec
NEW QUESTION 3
Which statement is correct when migrating from a Windows vCenter Server to the vCenter Server Appliance 6.5?
- A. Migration deployments do not migrate local OS users from the source vCenter Server.
- B. Migration deployments support DHCP on the source vCenter Server.
- C. Migration deployments allow the source vCenter Server to remain powered on afterwards.
- D. Migration deployments support custom ports for all services on the source vCenter Server.
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator is trying to add a new virtual disk of 3TB to a virtual machine on a recently upgraded ESXi
6.x host, but receives this error:
The disk capacity entered was not a properly formed number or was out of range. It has been replaced with the nearest acceptable value.
How can the new virtual disk be added to the virtual machine?
- A. Upgrade the VMFS datastore.
- B. Change the VMFS datastore block size to 8MB.
- C. Move the virtual machine to a datastore with free space.
- D. Use vmkfstools to upgrade to VMFS6.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which is required by vCenter Converter Standalone to convert a physical Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 machine to a virtual machine?
- A. The Linux machine must be powered off.
- B. The Linux machine must have the SSH daemon started.
- C. The Linux machine must use a static IP address.
- D. The Linux machine must have a fully-qualified domain name.
Explanation: Ports used when converting a powered on machine running Linux
Table contains a list of the ports that must be open during the conversion of powered on source machines running Linux.
NEW QUESTION 6
In vCenter Server 6.5, which two host states can be configured as remediation steps with Proactive HA? (Choose two.)
- A. Maintenance mode
- B. Disconnected
- C. Powered off
- D. Standby mode
- E. Quarantine mode
Explanation: Proactive HA Failures
A Proactive HA failure occurs when a host component fails, which results in a loss of redundancy or a noncatastrophic failure. However, the functional behavior of the VMs residing on the host is not yet affected.
For example, if a power supply on the host fails, but other power supplies are available, that is a Proactive HA failure.
If a Proactive HA failure occurs, you can automate the remediation action taken in the vSphere Availability section of the vSphere Web Client. The VMs on the affected host can be evacuated to other hosts and the host is either placed in Quarantine mode or Maintenance mode.
NEW QUESTION 7
In vSphere Data Protection 6.1, which is the function of a Backup Verification job?
- A. Non
- B. Backup Verification job is not a feature of vSphere Data Protection
- C. It is a manual task- Power it on- Verify the guest OS- Check started applications
- D. It is an automatic process- Restore a virtual machine- Power it on- Verify that the guest OS is booted by communicating with the Backup Verification agent
- E. It is an automatic process- Restore a virtual machine- Power it on- Verify that the guest OC is booted by detecting the VMware ToolsTM “heartbeats”
Explanation: Automated Backup Verification
Backup Verification jobs can be created in vSphere Data Protection. These jobs automate the process of restoring a virtual machine: powering it on; verifying the guest OS booted, by detection of VMware Tools “heartbeats”.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which command can be run to troubleshoot connectivity problems with vmkernal network interfaces?
- A. esxcli network
- B. vicfg-vmknic
- C. vmkping
- D. net-stats
NEW QUESTION 9
The networking team has requested to have a dedicated network for iSCSI traffic. This task has been assigned to the vSphere Administrator.
What is the VMware-recommended way to accomplish this?
- A. Create a custom IP Stack.
- B. Configure the right subnet.
- C. Configure Static Routes on each ESXi Server.
- D. Define a dedicated gateway for the iSCSI vmkernel.
NEW QUESTION 10
On which level is the virtual machine system traffic reservation defined in Network I/O Control version 3?
- A. Uplink
- B. Distributed switch
- C. Distributed portgroup
- D. Host
NEW QUESTION 11
When troubleshooting VMware vCenter Server issues, which logging level provides maximum detail?
- A. info
- B. trivia
- C. error
- D. verbose
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator is attempting to enable Fault Tolerance on a virtual machine but the operation does not complete successfully.
Which could be two reasons for this? (Choose two.)
- A. The virtual machine has more than 1 vCPU.
- B. The virtual machine has uncommitted snapshots.
- C. vSphere HA is disabled for this virtual machine.
- D. The virtual machine is located on vSAN storage.
- E. The virtual machine has over 32GB of memory assigned.
Explanation: A number of validation checks are performed on a virtual machine before Fault Tolerance can be turned on.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which feature facilitates the sharing of templates via vCenter Server?
- A. OVF
- B. vApp
- C. Content Library
- D. folders
Explanation: Content libraries are container objects for VM templates, vApp templates, and other types of files. vSphere administrators can use the templates in the library to deploy virtual machines and vApps in the sphere inventory. Sharing templates and files across multiple vCenter Server instances in same or different locations brings out consistency, compliance, efficiency, and automation in deploying workloads at scale.
NEW QUESTION 14
What is a potential downside of having more than four storage paths per datastore?
- A. increases storage latency for VM
- B. limits the number of LUNs per host
- C. limits the storage protocols
- D. limits the path selection policies
NEW QUESTION 15
A security officer has issued a new directive that users will no longer have access to change connected network adapters to limit denial of service on a virtual machine.
Which two correct virtual machine advanced configuration parameters will accomplish this7 (Choose two.)
- A. isolation.device.connectable.disable = "TRUE"
- B. isolation.de.ice.edit.disable - "FALSE"
- C. isolation.device.connectable.disable = "FALSE"
- D. isolation.device.edit.disable = “TRUE”
Explanation: Prevent a Virtual Machine User or Process from Disconnecting Devices in the vSphere Web ClientUsers and processes without root or administrator privileges within virtual machines have the capability to connect or disconnect devices, such as network adaptors and CD-ROM drives, as well as the ability to modify device settings. To increase virtual machine security, remove these devices. If you do not want to permanently remove a device, you can prevent a virtual machine user or process from connecting or disconnecting the device from within the guest operating system.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two requirements must be met before enabling vSphere HA Application Monitoring for a virtual machine? (Choose two.)
- A. VMware Tools must be installed on the VM.
- B. The vSphere Guest SDK must be installed on the VMs needing Application Monitoring.
- C. Application Monitoring requires that vCenter Server is linked to a working instance of vRealize Operations Manager and the End Points Operations agent has been installed on the guest.
- D. Application Monitoring is only supported on Linux operating systems.
- E. Application Monitoring is only supported on Windows operating systems.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which are the two storage options for a Content Library when using the VMware vCenter Appliance? (Choose two.)
- A. FTP
- B. NFS
- C. CIFS
- D. VMFS
Explanation: When you create a local library, you can store its contents on a datastore managed by the vCenter Server instance or on a remote file system.
Depending on the type of storage that you have, you can use Virtual Machine File System (VMFS) or Network File System (NFS) for storing content on a datastore.
NEW QUESTION 18
In vSphere 6.5, a virtual machine is thinly-provisioned on a VMFS6 datastore. The administrator deleted a large file within the guest OS. The freed blocks in the datastore are no longer needed by the VM.
Which feature in vSphere 6.5 allows the backing storage to automatically reclaim the freed blocks?
- A. ATS
- B. Defrag
- C. UNMAP
- D. Auto Reclaim
Explanation: VAAI UNMAP was introduced in vSphere 5.0 to allow the ESXi host to inform the backing storage that files or VMs had be moved or deleted from a Thin Provisioned VMFS datastore. This allowed the backing storage to reclaim the freed blocks. There was no way of doing this previously, resulting in many customers with a considerable amount of stranded space on their Thin Provisioned VMFS datastores.
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator has recently upgraded from vSphere 6.0 to 6.5, and can no longer see the software iSCSI named vmhba33.
Which could be the reason for this?
- A. The upgrade has changed the vmhba name.
- B. vSphere 6.5 automates iSCSI configurations.
- C. vSphere 6.5 no longer supports software iSCSI.
- D. The upgrade has deleted the vmhba.
Recommend!! Get the Full 2V0-622 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/2V0-622/ (New 276 Q&As Version)