★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
2V0-622 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: 2V0-622 vce
Exam name: VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization
n questions with full explanations
Certification: VMware Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
It is more faster and easier to pass the by using . Immediate access to the and find the same core area with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Free demo questions for VMware 2V0-622 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
When enabling Storage DRS on a datastore cluster, which three components are enabled as a result? (Choose three.)
- A. Space load balancing among datastore within the datastore cluster.
- B. Initial placement for virtual disks based on space and I/O workload.
- C. I/O load balancing among datastores within the datastore cluster.
- D. Queue Depth alerting on disks within the datastore cluster.
- E. Data de-duplication within the datastore cluster.
Explanation: When you enable Storage DRS, you enable the following functions:
NEW QUESTION 2
When you attempt to open a virtual machine console from the vSphere Web Client, the console does not connect. The following error message appears:
Why did not connect?
- A. Port 443 is in use.
- B. Port 9443 is in use.
- C. Port 8443 is in use.
- D. Port 22443 is in use.
Explanation: Another program or process is using port 9443, the default port used by the HTML5 virtual machine console.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which do Protocol Endpoints refer to?
- A. a VASA provider
- B. a pool of raw storage capacity that spans different physical arrays
- C. a Virtual Volumes datastore
- D. a logical I/O proxy of the physical storage fabric
NEW QUESTION 4
Which command will start all services on a vCenter Server Appliance?
- A. /etc/init.d/hostd start
- B. services.sh restart
- C. service-control - -start -- all
- D. service vmware - - vpxd start
NEW QUESTION 5
A vSphere Administrator observes that the Primary VM configured with Fault Tolerance is executing slowly. After further investigation, it is determined that the Secondary VM is on an overcommitted ESXi host.
What two methods will correct the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure a CPU limit on the Primary VM which will also apply to the Secondary VM.
- B. Turn off and turn on FT in order to recreate the Secondary VM on a different datastore.
- C. Use Storage vMotion to migrate the Secondary VM to another datastore.
- D. Use vMotion to migrate the Secondary VM to a different ESXi host.
NEW QUESTION 6
Virtual machines that are known to run read-intensive applications have begun to underperform. Which action can improve performance?
- A. Enable vFlash Read Cache.
- B. Migrate virtual machines to a VMFS6 datastore.
- C. Ensure that DRS is in manual mode.
- D. Disable virtual machine encryption.
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator sets the Failover Capacity for both CPU and Memory at 25%. Based on the Exhibit below, how much of the cluster's total CPU resources are still available to power on additional virtual machines?
- A. 45%
- B. 60%
- C. 70%
- D. 25%
Explanation: The way that Current Failover Capacity is calculated and used with this admission control policy is shown with an example. Make the following assumptions about a cluster: The cluster is comprised of three hosts, each with a different amount of available CPU and memory resources. The first host (H1) has 9GHz of available CPU resources and 9GB of available memory, while Host 2 (H2) has 9GHz and 6GB and Host 3 (H3) has 6GHz and 6GB. There are five powered-on virtual machines in the cluster with differing CPU and memory requirements. VM1 needs 2GHz of CPU resources and 1GB of memory, while VM2 needs 2GHz and 1GB, VM3 needs 1GHz and 2GB, VM4 needs 1GHz and 1GB, and VM5 needs 1GHz and 1GB. The Configured Failover Capacity is set to 25%.Admission Control Example with Percentage of Cluster Resources Reserved Policy
The total resource requirements for the powered-on virtual machines is 7GHz and 6GB. The total host
resources available for virtual machines is 24GHz and 21GB. Based on this, the Current CPU Failover Capacity is 70% ((24GHz – 7GHz)/24GHz). Similarly, the Current Memory Failover Capacity is 71% ((21GB-6GB)/21GB).Because the cluster’s Configured Failover Capacity is set to 25%, 45% of the cluster’s total CPU resources and 46% of the cluster’s memory resources are still available to power on additional virtual machines.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two situations could cause a virtual machine to appear with (orphaned) appended to its name? (Choose two.)
- A. if a host failover is unsuccessful
- B. if a virtual machine was removed from vCenter Server’s inventory
- C. if a virtual machine was deployed from template, and the template has been deleted
- D. if a virtual machine is unregistered directly on the host
NEW QUESTION 9
Which component must be deployed before using encrypted virtual machines in a vSphere 6.5 environment?
- A. vCenter Server must use CA signed certificates
- B. a host with supported Trusted Platform Module
- C. supported password vault
- D. External Key Management Server
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two datastore types are supported by Storage I/O Control v2? (Choose two.)
- A. vSAN
- B. RDM
- C. NFS
- D. Virtual Volumes
- E. VMFS
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator is creating a hybrid vSAN cluster with six ESXi hosts equally distributed on three server racks.
How can this cluster be protected from a single rack failure?
- A. Allocate at least two storage controllers in each host.
- B. Create at list two disk groups in each host.
- C. Allocate at least two flash devices for caching in each disk group.
- D. Create three fault domains in the vSAN cluster.
NEW QUESTION 12
What counter should an administrator check to determine if a virtual machine is ballooning?
- A. swapinRate
- B. vmmemctl
- C. vmmemctltarget
- D. swapped
Explanation: Memory Ballooning is the memory reclamation technique used by hypervisor to reclaim the memory back from the virtual machine.
When ESXi host running low on physical memory, It uses ballooning driver (vmmemctl.sys) to determine the how much memory from virtual machines can be get back to prevent the hypervisor swapping.
NEW QUESTION 13
What are three considerations when booting ESXihost from SAN using software FCoE? (Choose three.)
- A. The VMware_FCoE_vSwitch that the installer automatically created cannot be changed.
- B. Boot LUN cannot be shared with other hosts even on shared storage.
- C. Multipathing is not supported at pre-boot.
- D. Software FCoE boot configuration cannot be changed from within ESXi
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator wants to upgrade ESXi 5.5 hosts to ESXi 6.5 using Update Manager. When performing a scan for baseline compliance, the host’s status is marked Compliant.
Which has happened?
- A. Host must be version 6.0 in order to upgrade to 6.5.
- B. Host has some third-party software installed.
- C. Host has no upgrade baseline attached.
- D. Host hardware is not supported for upgrade.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two tasks should a vSphere administrator perform if the vmJc«rn«l log reports VMFS metadata errors? (Choose two.)
- A. reformat the datastore
- B. ignore the messages
- C. contact VMware technical support
- D. check the device with VOMA
Explanation: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.0/com.vmware.vsphere.troubleshooting.doc/GUID-6F991DB5 VOMA = vSphere On-disk Metadata Analyser (dentify and fix incidents of metadata corruption that affect file
systems or underlying logical volumes)
ProblemYou might need to check metadata consistency of a file system or a logical volume backing the file system when you experience problems with various functionalities on a VMFS datastore or a virtual flash resource. For example you might want to perform a metadata check if one of the following occurs:
You experience storage outages.
After you rebuild RAID or perform a disk replacement. You see metadata errors in the vmkernel.log file.
You are unable to access files on a VMFS.
You see corruption being reported for a datastore in events tabs of vCenter Server.
ResultsTo check metadata consistency, run VOMA from the CLI of an ESXi host. VOMA can be used to check and fix metadata inconsistency issues for a VMFS datastore or a virtual flash resource. To resolve errors reported by VOMA, consult VMware Support.
NEW QUESTION 16
A new virtual machine cannot reach its default gateway.
- The vSphere administrator checks that the virtual machine’s vmnic is connected to the correct portgroup, and that the portgroup is on the correct virtual switch
- This is the only virtual machine on this portgroup
- Other virtual machines that are on the host and connected to the same Distributed switch are running as normal
- The Distributed Switch has only one uplink Which could be the cause of this issue?
- A. Block All Ports has been selected on the Distributed Switch.
- B. The wrong VLAN ID has been added to the portgroup.
- C. The VLAN has not been configured in virtual machine hardware settings.
- D. The physical adapter is down.
Explanation: The default gateway is an entry point and an exit point in a virtual machine sub-net, VLAN, or network. In general, a gateway is a routing device that knows how to pass traffic between different subnets and
Layer 2 and layer 3 switches with VLAN configuration allow IP assignment to each VLAN that will be used
as default gateway as for that particular VLAN. A router contains routes for other subnets. Therefore, the problem occurs when wrong VLAN ID is added to the portgroup.
Topic 2, Exam Set B
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator has upgraded to vSphere 6.5 and also wants to use Kerberos authentication for NFS. Which can be done to the existing NFSv3 volumes to enable this feature?
- A. Perform a storage rescan on VMFS volumes.
- B. Unmount the NFSv3 datastore, and then mount as NFSv4.1 datastore.
- C. Nothin
- D. All NFSv3 mounted datastores are upgraded automatically during vSphere upgrades.
- E. Perform a scan of new storage devices.
Explanation: vSphere does not support automatic datastore conversions from NFS version 3 to NFS 4.1. If you want to upgrade your NFS 3 datastore, the following options are available:
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three source object types are available for subscription when creating a subscripted content library in vSphere 6.5? (Choose three.)
- A. CIFS repository
- B. vSphere 6 library
- C. HTTP server
- D. vCD 5.5 catalog
- E. 3rd-party library
NEW QUESTION 19
Where would a vSphere administrator find general vCenter Server logs on a vCenter Server Appliance?
- A. /var/log/vmware/vpxd/
- B. /var/log/messages
- C. /etc/vmware-vpx/
- D. /var/log/vmware/vsan-health/
Explanation: The VMware vCenter Server Appliance 6.0 logs are located in the /var/log/vmware/ folder. vpxd/vpxd.log –> The main vCenter Serverlog
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 2V0-622 dumps! All 2V0-622 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-622-dumps.html (276 New Questions)