★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
2V0-31.19 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: 2V0-31.19 vce
Exam name: Professional VMware vRealize Automation 7.6
n questions with full explanations
Certification: VMware Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Master the 2V0-31.19 Professional VMware vRealize Automation 7.6 content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Actualtests 2V0-31.19 exam price. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 2V0-31.19 questions in our VMware 2V0-31.19 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID VMware 2V0-31.19 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our VMware 2V0-31.19 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online VMware 2V0-31.19 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which vRealize Automation component is used to connect to an Amazon Web Services endpoint?
- A. DEM Worker
- B. Proxy Agent
- C. Management Agent
- D. Guest Agent
NEW QUESTION 2
Users are not able to login after installation of vRealize Automation (vRA) is complete. What is a possible cause of this issue?
- A. An approval policy is not activated.
- B. Users belong to a different business group.
- C. Time servers on all vRA servers are not synchronized.
- D. Users are not entitled to a catalog item.
NEW QUESTION 3
A vRealize Orchestrator administrator is tasked with creating a workflow that processes sensitive information that is subject to auditing. All workflow messages must be stored in the vRealize Orchestrator database.
How can the administrator ensure that all log messages generated by the workflow are stored in the database?
- A. Configure a DEBUG level for the vRealize Orchestrator server.
- B. Use System.log() when printing out messages.
- C. Configure SQL plugin to write to the database directly.
- D. Use Server.log() when printing out messages.
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator is tasked with assembling a composite blueprint using published machines blueprints. Which three roles can assemble a composite blueprint? (Choose three.)
- A. XaaS architect
- B. Catalog administrator
- C. Infrastructure architect
- D. Application architect
- E. Software architect
- F. Container architect
NEW QUESTION 5
What is prerequisite for creating a NAT or routed network profile in vRealize Automation?
- A. An existing external network profile
- B. A load balancer
- C. A predefined DNS server
- D. A predefined DHCP range
Existing network configured on the vSphere server. They are the external part of the NAT and routed networks types. An external network profile can define a range of static IP addresses available on the external network.
You can use IP ranges obtained from the supplied VMware IPAM endpoint or from a third-party IPAM service provider endpoint that you have registered and configured in vRealize Orchestrator, such as Infoblox IPAM. An IP range is created from an IP block during allocation.
An external network profile with a static IP range is a prerequisite for NAT and routed networks.
NEW QUESTION 6
When importing machines into vRealize Automation, how is the list of machines populated into the csv file?
- A. Through an inventory object in vRealize Orchestrator
- B. Manually by the administrator
- C. Through data collection on the endpoint
- D. Directly from vSphere inventory through API
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three vRealize Automation content types are supported by content lifecycle management in vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager? (Choose three.)
- A. Resource actions
- B. Endpoints
- C. Reservations
- D. Composite blueprints
- E. Entitlements
- F. Property definitions
NEW QUESTION 8
A system administrator created a tenant with URL name “fin” for the finance team. The fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the appliance is vra.rainpole.local.
What is the correct URL to log in to the finance tenant?
- A. https://vra.rainpole.local/vcac/org/fin
- B. https://vra.rainpole.local/org/finance
- C. https://vra.rainpole.local/org/fin
- D. https://vra.rainpole.local/vcac/org/finance
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two components require a load balancer? (Choose two.)
- A. IaaS Web
- B. IaaS Manager
- C. Proxy Agent
- D. Management Agent
- E. DEM Worker
NEW QUESTION 10
What are two types of objects that can be managed in XaaS custom resources? (Choose two.)
- A. Custom form tabs
- B. Active Directory users or computers
- C. Blueprints objects
- D. Software blueprints
- E. NSX objects
NEW QUESTION 11
Which on-demand network component is only available when using NSX Data Center for vSphere on the blueprint design canvas?
- A. On-demand private network
- B. On-demand NAT network
- C. On-demand routed network
- D. On-demand load balancer
NEW QUESTION 12
In order to use an Active Directory user as a managed item in vRealize Automation, what must be created first?
- A. A customer resource that maps to an Active Directory user object (AD:User)
- B. A customer resource that maps to an Active Directory domain controller (AD:DC)
- C. A resource action to add an Active Directory user object (AD:User)
- D. A resource action to add an Active Directory domain controller (AD:DC)
NEW QUESTION 13
A vRealize Automation administrator is tasked with creating a business group in a tenant.
Which vRealize Automation role provides the administrator the required permissions to create a business group?
- A. XaaS architect
- B. Catalog administrator
- C. Tenant administrator
- D. Fabric administrator
NEW QUESTION 14
Which step must an administrator complete to reduce the number of blueprints to provision machines from different OVF or OVA files?
- A. Use the datacenter location drop-down.
- B. Create blueprints tied to a reservation policy.
- C. Create a software component.
- D. Use an image value set for a component profile.
NEW QUESTION 15
An IaaS administration adds a vCenter Server endpoint for the first time and sees the following error in the Infrastructure Monitoring log:
What should the administrator do to troubleshoot this error?
- A. Validate that the vSphere (vCenter) endpoint name matches the name of the DEM Worker.
- B. Restart the Proxy Agent service.
- C. Restart the IaaS Manager Server service.
- D. Validate that the vSphere (vCenter) endpoint name matches the name of the vSphere Proxy Agent service.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which directory type should be created in a tenant if an administrator wants to use multi-domain or multi-forest deployments?
- A. Active Directory over LDAP
- B. Local User Directory
- C. Active Directory over Integrated Windows Authentication (1WA)
- D. LDAP Directory
NEW QUESTION 17
Catalog item requests are taking longer than usual to provision.
Upon reviewing the vRealize Automation instance in the environment, the IaaS Administrator discovers the following error:
Further investigation reveals that the IaaS Manager Service is active on more than one IaaS Manager Service server.
What can the administrator do to address this issue?
- A. Stop and disable the Management Agent service.
- B. Stop and disable one of the DEM Worker services.
- C. Stop and disable all IaaS Manager services.
- D. Stop and disable one of the IaaS Manager services.
NEW QUESTION 18
A vRealize Automation administrator with the software architect role is planning to deploy applications as a part of the vRealize Automation provisioning process on VMware vSphere and Amazon Web Service (AWS) virtual machines.
Which two agents are required on the base template or the Amazon machine image (AMI)? (Choose two.)
- A. Rest agent
- B. Management agent
- C. Proxy agent
- D. Guest agent
- E. Software bootstrap agent
NEW QUESTION 19
A user needs to lease a machine for 14 days. The request is in approval for three days with his manager before being provisioned.
How many days will the machine be active before expiration?
- A. 14
- B. 17
- C. 10
- D. 11
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two types of entities can be a part of a vRealize Orchestrator package? (Choose two.)
- A. Policy templates
- B. Inventory
- C. Configurations
- D. Logs
- E. Scripting elements
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two user roles can create approval policies? (Choose tw3.)
- A. Approval architect
- B. Infrastructure architect
- C. Approval administrator
- D. Fabric administrator
- E. Tenant administrator
NEW QUESTION 22
An administrator needs to remove the capability to delete deployments from three blueprints for one business group. How can the administrator accomplish this in one step?
- A. Remove the action from the blueprints.
- B. Remove the action from the Active Directory group.
- C. Remove the action from the business group.
- D. Remove the action from the entitlement.
NEW QUESTION 23
What is the role of the Proxy Agent?
- A. Communicate with hypervisor endpoints
- B. Communicate with hypervisor and cloud endpoints
- C. Communicate with cloud endpoints
- D. Communicate with vCenter endpoints
The vRealize Automation IaaS Proxy Agent is a windows service used to communicate with specific infrastructure endpoints. In this design, the vSphere Proxy agent is utilized to communicate with vCenter.
NEW QUESTION 24
During VM provisioning, which Event Broker state would an administrator use to execute a workflow to add CPU to a virtual machine?
- A. MachineProvisioned
- B. Requested
- C. OnCloneMachineComplete
- D. BuildingMachine
NEW QUESTION 25
Which two metrics providers can be used in vRealize Automation to identify underutilized virtual machines that are strong candidates for deployment reclamation of vSphere virtual machines? (Choose two.)
- A. vRealize Log Insight
- B. vRealize Operations manager endpoint
- C. vRealize Network Insight
- D. vCenter performance metrics
- E. vRealize Automation metrics provider
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full 2V0-31.19 dumps in VCE and PDF From DumpSolutions.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/2V0-31.19-dumps/ (New 70 Q&As Version)