★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
1z0-1071 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: 1z0-1071 vce
Exam name: Oracle Cloud Platform Digital Assistant 2019 Associate
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Oracle Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
It is impossible to pass Oracle 1z0-1071 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Ucertify soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Oracle 1z0-1071 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Up to the immediate present Oracle Cloud Platform Digital Assistant 2019 Associate practice guides.
Online Oracle 1z0-1071 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement is true regarding the default implementation of out-of-order messages?
- A. Navigation remains in the current state.
- B. All variables referenced by the out-of-order-message action are cleared.
- C. There is no default implementation for out-of-order messages.
- D. In the default implementation, when an out-of-order message is detected the navigation continues with the state name associated with the out-of-order message action.
NEW QUESTION 2
What does this dialog flow do?
- A. It logs how many times it takes each user to enter an utterance that resolves to an intent.
- B. It loops back to the intent state until the user enters an utterance that resolves to an intent.
- C. If the user does not enter an utterance that resolves to an intent within three tries, it transitions to a state to handle the user problem.
- D. It stops the conversation if the user can't enter any utterances that resolve to an intent.
NEW QUESTION 3
How does a digital assistant determine which skill to route user input to?
- A. It evaluates all of the user input against one consolidated training model based on the utterances for each skill to determine the candidate skill
- B. Then, it evaluates against the training models for the candidate skills and resolves to the intent with the highest confidence score.
- C. It evaluates all of the user input against the individual training models for each skill, and then it routes to the intent with the highest confidence score.
- D. It evaluates all of the user input against one consolidated training model that combines all of the intents, and then it routes to the intent with the highest confidence score.
- E. It routes to the skill that is activated most often.
- F. It always routes to the currently active skill.
NEW QUESTION 4
For Agent Integration, you want the bot-user conversation history to become available to the called human agent. Select the configuration option you need to set to make this happen.
- A. Set a custom property on the Service Cloud instance accessed by Oracle Digital Assistant.
- B. Set the "convHistory" variable in the System.Agentinitiation component.
- C. This is controlled from Service Cloud and has to be turned on by setting a custom property.
- D. In the skill settings, switch the Skill Conversation logging option to "On".
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement is true regarding the effect of context pinning on routing?
- A. If the input includes an implicit invocation for a skill, the router pins the conversation to that skill.
- B. If the user is pinned to a skill and then enters something that doesn’t relate to that skill, the router automatically checks other skills for a match.
- C. The thresholds that determine whether context pinning will occur or not set at the skill level.
- D. For user input that includes an explicit invocation for a skill, but not intent-related utterance, the router pins the conversation to the skil
- E. The next utterance, the router pins the conversation to the skil
- F. The next utterance is assumed to be related to that skill.
NEW QUESTION 6
Examine the code snippet below:
Which two statement are true regarding the functionality of a composite bag referenced by the variable pizza?
- A. Any individual entity item can define its own maxPrompts to override the value in the dialog flow.
- B. The first time an incorrect value for an entity item is resolved, it will result in an error and transition to the state called maxError because cancelPolicy is set to immediate and this overrides the setting for maxPrompts.
- C. Each entity item in the composite bag will be prompted for a valid value three time
- D. After the last invalid input, the flow will navigate to a state called setPizzaDough.
- E. Each entity item in the composite bag will be prompted for a valid value three time
- F. After the last invalid input, the flow will navigate to a state called maxError.
NEW QUESTION 7
You have a digital assistant with a pizza skill. While ordering a pizza, the user triggers the digital assistant's Help system intent by entering "help". What is the default functionality of the digital assistant assuming no help functionality has been implemented in the pizza skill?
- A. The digital assistant displays a prompt and a card which can be configured to show examples of what the skill can do.
- B. Nothin
- C. You need to explicitly define a help state in the pizza skill.
- D. The digital assistant displays the information contained in the Description field of the skill.
- E. The digital assistant displays a dialog to confirm if the user wants hel
- F. If the user selects "yes", the skill returns to the system, intent and awaits user input.
- G. The current conversation stops and the skill returns to the system, intent and awaits user input.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements are true regarding local web application invocation using the system.webview component?
- A. Local webviews require a Node.js environment and must have a package, json file in their root folder.
- B. An SPA application can issue an Ajax post command to the callback URL that has been passed with the web application launch
- C. system.webview components can only be used with web channels.
- D. Local webviews require SPA applications to have an index.html file in their root folder.
NEW QUESTION 9
An input component references an entity-type variable from its variable property and does not have the maxPrompts property set. Which two statements describe valid options to help users deal with validation errors?
- A. You can use the alternatePrompt property for user input components to display alternative prompts.
- B. You can use the onlnvaliduserlnput property on the System.commonResponse component to conditionally show or hide UI controls.
- C. You can use the syste
- D. invaliduserinput?booiean expression to detect a previously failed input validation and display alternative prompts or additional UI controls.
- E. You can use the user input component's textReceived action transition to detect validation errors and to navigate to a state in the dialog flow.
- F. You can use the user input component's cancel action transition to navigate to a different state in the dialog flow, display a help message to the user, and navigate back into the dialog flow state that previously failed input validation.
NEW QUESTION 10
What happens if there is a system error and the state does not have an error action?
- A. The skill transitions to he state that is defined by the defaultTransitions error actio
- B. If there isn't one, then it outputs the Unexpected Error Prompt value.
- C. The skill transitions to the state that is defined by the next actio
- D. If there isn't one, then it transition to the defaultTransitions error action.
- E. The skill transitions to the state that is defined by the next action.. If there isn't one, then it transitions to the next state in the dialog flow.
- F. The skill outputs the Unexpected Error Prompt value and then transitions to the state that is defined by the defaultTransitionserror actio
- G. If there isn't one, then it ends the conversation.
NEW QUESTION 11
Assuming conversation is the custom component SDK handle, which two code statements are valid to access the order and userAccount input parameters of the custom component?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
- E. Option E
NEW QUESTION 12
Which statement is FALSE regarding the core function of a digital assistant and how it could respond to user input?
- A. It is able to automatically route the conversation to another digital assistant if the request can't be handled by the current digital assistant.
- B. It is able to respond to a user request to exit the current conversation.
- C. It is able to respond to a help request and return a help message, one that can be specific to one of its skills, or to the digital assistant itself
- D. It is able to route the conversation to the start state of a skill that's managed by the digital assistant.
NEW QUESTION 13
want to save some user input, such as the type of pizza a particular user last ordered, so that it's available the next time that user starts a conversation.
Which type of variable should you use to persist values across multiple invocations of the conversation?
- A. skill variables
- B. user variables
- C. context variables
- D. profile variables
NEW QUESTION 14
Error handlers can be defined in different locations with different scopes Which statement is FALSE regarding the placement of error handlers?
- A. An error handler can be defined globally for a skill using the defaultTransition error transition.
- B. An error handler can be defined as a transition on any dialog flow state in a skill.
- C. The system error handler is called in case of an error when no error handling is defined on the current dialog flow state or as a default transition.
- D. You can define a system-wide custom error handler on the digital assistant level.
NEW QUESTION 15
You are writing a dialog flow and you are at the end of the conversation. For the final state, you are not sure whether to use a return transition use a next transition that goes to the start of the dialog flow.
Which statement is true?
- A. The return transition goes to the start of the dialog flow and resets all variables, whereas next simply navigates.
- B. The next and return transitions are the same and you can use them interchangeably.
- C. The next transition automatically clears variables on navigation, whereas return doesn't.
- D. The next transition can only be used for forward navigation in the flow.
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the output of this code?
- A. "Leaving loop at 3"
- B. "Leaving loop at 4"
- C. "Leaving loop at 0"
- D. "Your session appears to be in infinite loo
- E. Please_try again later''
NEW QUESTION 17
How do you declare a context variable for an entity?
- A. Set the variable type to "nlpresult".
- B. Set the variable type to the same name as the entity.
- C. Set the variable type to "entity".
- D. Set the variable type to "map" and reference the value by the entity name.
NEW QUESTION 18
Imagine that you have a financial planning skill. Which two functionalities would typically be implemented as a custom component?
- A. displaying any type of input component
- B. routing the dialog flow based on values returned from a backend service
- C. returning the current value of a requested stock price in a skill message
- D. running the skill within a webpage
- E. routing to another skill within the suite of skills assembled within a digital assistant
NEW QUESTION 19
Which is a FALSE statement about empty transitions?
- A. Empty transitions can lead to unexpected navigation.
- B. You should define a next transition on every state.
- C. Empty transitions occur when using the next transition element.
- D. Avoiding empty transitions will prevent many unexpected dialog flows.
NEW QUESTION 20
In the System.Agentinitiation component, what is the purpose of "resumedMessage:"?
- A. sets the message to be displayed if no agents are available
- B. sets the message to be displayed to a user if the user sends repeated messages to connect
- C. sets the message to be displayed when the channel times out and reconnects
- D. sets the message to be displayed to a user while waiting for the agent to connect
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two statements describe what happens when a System.DatectLanguages component is used in a dialog flow?
- A. The system.DetectLanguage component sets the profile.languageTag variable to the language code of the detected user language.
- B. The syste
- C. DetectLanguage component sets the autoTranslate variable to the language code of the detected user language.
- D. A system.DetectLanguage component state causes an exception if no translation service is configured for a skill.
- E. The system.DetectLanguage component sets the profile.locale variable to the language code of the detected user language.
- F. The system.DetectLanguage component does not detect English because it is the default language.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which is NOT used to tune routing behavior?
- A. the classifier's F1-score
- B. the built-in system intent confidence threshold
- C. the confidence win margin
- D. candidate skills' confidence thresholds
NEW QUESTION 23
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-1071 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/1z0-1071-dumps.html (New 72 Q&As)