★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
1z0-1046 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: 1z0-1046 vce
Exam name: Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud 2019 Implementation Essentials
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Oracle Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
We provide real 1z0-1046 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Oracle 1z0-1046 Exam quickly & easily. The 1z0-1046 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Oracle 1z0-1046 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 1z0-1046 exam.
Online 1z0-1046 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
During implementation, a two-tier employment model has been set up. Now the client wants to store employment terms and contract details for its employees. Which statement is true about moving from two-tier to a three-tier model?
- A. The client can have both: a two-tier employment model can remain for its existing employees, and a three-tier employment model can be created to hire new employees within the same legal employer.
- B. The client cannot move from a two-tier to a three-tier employment model after the model has been implemented.
- C. The client can move from a two-tier to a three-tier employment model at any point of time, irrespective of the existence of work relationships.
- D. If no work relationships exist in the enterprise or legal employer, then the client can switch from a two-tier to a three-tier employment model.
NEW QUESTION 2
An organization uses the Previous Employment content type to capture relevant employment details of employees. What do you do to make this content type available in other applications?
- A. Do nothin
- B. After the content type is created, it is available for use in all applications.
- C. Make sure it is a non-free-form content type.
- D. Specify a Subscriber Code for the content type.
- E. Make sure it is a free-form content type.
NEW QUESTION 3
A user has reported that one of his or her saved transactions was not available anymore from the transaction page. What is the reason for this behavior?
- A. The saved transaction was rejected by the approval authority.
- B. An identical transaction that was initiated for the person by another user was applied to the database.
- C. The saved transaction was future date
- D. The application displays only those transactions where the transaction date is less than or equal to system date.
- E. The saved transaction was withdrawn by HR.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three options define Locations?
- A. Location information is entered only onc
- B. Subsequently, when setting up workforce structures the location is selected from a list.
- C. Locations that are created can be represented on a map for easier identification and access.
- D. A location identifies the physical addresses of a workforce structure, such as a department.
- E. Locations that are created can be represented as a tree and can be used in the security profile.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three statements are true about Person Number?
- A. The Person Number Generation Method cannot be changed once a person has been entered.
- B. Initial Person Number cannot be provided at enterprise level.
- C. The Person Number Generation method can be changed any time.
- D. Initial Person Number can be provided at enterprise level.
- E. Person Numbers for contacts are generated automatically.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three options are true regarding Grade Ladders? (Choose three.)
- A. Five types of Grade Ladders are available.
- B. A Grade Ladder cannot be created with a combination of both grades and grades with steps.
- C. Grade Ladders are used to group grades or grades with steps.
- D. Two types of Grade Ladders are available.
- E. A Grade Ladder can be created with a combination of both grades and grades with steps.
NEW QUESTION 7
As an employee within an organization you access your Public Information/Spotlight page within the Directory.
What updates are you allowed to directly make on this page that all users with access to your Public Spotlight will be able to view?
- A. Update area of expertise, area of interest, contact information, profile photo, public message, and HR Representative Information.
- B. Update about me, area of expertise, area of interest, contact information, profile photo, public message, and peer information.
- C. Update about me, area of expertise, area of interest, contact information, profile photo, public message, and background photo.
- D. Update home address, area of interest, contact information, profile photo, public message, and background photo.
NEW QUESTION 8
An HR Representative enters the employee details in the application as part of hiring process. In the Roles tab, the HR Representative sees that an appropriate data role is already available with the provisioning method of Automatic. The employee is required to be associated with an additional role of Compensation Specialist. However, on clicking the Add Role button available in the same page the HR Representative is unable to retrieve any roles which can be added.
Identify the cause of this.
- A. The HR Representative does not have the appropriate role at add the role.
- B. Appropriate role mapping rules are not defined for the Data role with Self-requestable check box checked.
- C. Appropriate role mapping rules are not defined for the Data role with Requestable check box checked.
- D. Appropriate role mapping rules are not defined for the Data role with Autoprovision check box checked.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are part of a new implementation and have the seeded HR Specialist role. You are able to find all the workers in Person Gallery, but not able to view a single worker on the Person Management page. Identify two reasons for this. (Choose two.)
- A. The Person Security Profile in the data role, which is attached to the seeded HR Specialist application role, does not allow the person access to data.
- B. The Person Profile is not created for any of the employees in the new instance.
- C. The Refresh Manager Hierarchy process is not run in the instance.
- D. The seeded HR Specialist role does not have access to hire the worker in the instance.
- E. The Public Person Security Profile is set up as View All Workers in the data role, which is attached tothe seeded HR Specialist application role.
NEW QUESTION 10
While promoting an employee in the system, it is required that the HR Specialist is able to see the name of the next three jobs the employee can progress to in the list of values contained in the Job field.
Which setup meets this requirement?
- A. Descriptive flex fields must be defined to hold Progression Job Information.
- B. Benchmark all the jobs in the system.
- C. Progression Job Information must be defined during job creation.
- D. Job Evaluation criteria must be set up during job creation.
- E. Create an appropriate job set.
NEW QUESTION 11
A static approval group named “Trio” comprises three members – Jacob, Susan, and Dia (in the mentioned order). For all the Manage Employment transactions, the approval should be routed to the “Trio” approval group. When the assignment change transaction is submitted, what is the order in which these members receive the assignment change approval notification?
- A. System decides the approval route by randomly selecting approvers who are a part of the approval group.
- B. First Approver – Dia, Second Approver – Susan, Third Approval – Jacob
- C. All three get the notification at the same time.
- D. First Approver – Jacob, Second Approver – Susan, Third Approver – Dia
- E. The approval is routed alphabetically.
NEW QUESTION 12
An organization has multiple legal entities that need to be registered with more than one jurisdiction. Also, legal authority information needs to be printed on statutory reports.
As an Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud implementation consultant, which three options must you be aware of while defining legal jurisdiction and authorities for this organization? (Choose three.)
- A. Because there are multiple registrations, at least one jurisdiction must be defined as the identifying jurisdiction.
- B. When a legal entity is created, one legal reporting unit is automatically created for that legal entity with a registration.
- C. Income tax jurisdiction needs to be created to report income tax to the legal authority.
- D. Legal authorities are mandatory in Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud.
- E. Legal authorities are defined in Enterprise Structure Configurator.
NEW QUESTION 13
You are implementing Core HR for a customer. Work timings, standard working hours, organization manager, and cost center information must be captured while setting up the work structure.
Identify the organization type against which you can maintain all these fields.
- A. Reporting Establishment
- B. Department
- C. Business Unit
- D. Legal Entity
- E. Enterprise
- F. Division
NEW QUESTION 14
As an HR Administrator, you are responsible for entering Pending workers into Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud.
Identify the three options that are correct for the Pending worker.
- A. A person number is associated with a Pending Worker.
- B. An employee number is associated with a Pending Worker.
- C. A person who already has a person record cannot be a Pending Worker.
- D. This is a person for whom you create a person record that is effective before the hire date.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which employment model options are available for newly provisioned HCM Cloud environments?
- A. 2-tier single assignment, 2-tier single contract single assignment, 2-tier multiple contracts multiple assignment, 2-tier multiple assignment
- B. 2-tier multiple assignment, 2-tier single assignment
- C. 2-tier single assignment, 2-tier multiple assignment, 2-tier multiple contracts multiple assignment
- D. 2-tier single assignment, 2-tier single contract single assignment, 2-tier multiple assignment, 2-tier multiple contracts single assignment
NEW QUESTION 16
As an HR manager in your organization, you want to categorize the hiring process as part-time hiring and full-time hiring. Identify the correct statement to meet this requirement.
- A. Create two new actions: hire part-time employee and hire full-time employee.
- B. Create two new action types: hire part-time employee and hire full-time employee.
- C. Create two new action types and associate them with the existing action, Hire.
- D. Create two new action and associate them with the existing action type, Hire an Employee.
- E. Create two new actions and new action reasons and associate them with each other.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which option correctly describes free-form content types?
- A. They contain relationships and do not contain properties until you add them to the profile type.
- B. They do not contain relationships but contain properties as part of the profile type.
- C. They contain relationships and properties as part of the profile type.
- D. They do not contain relationships or properties until you add them to a profile type.
NEW QUESTION 18
As an Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud implementation consultant, you are configuring an enterprise structure for an organization that has undergone major restructuring. The client wants you to make multiple versions of the enterprise structure so that they can decide on a final one that suits them based on proper analysis and comparison.
What should you do to meet this requirement of the client?
- A. Design the enterprise structure by using individual tasks available for each of the organizations and keep changing it until the final structure is agreed upon.
- B. Create and load one enterprise structure at a time through Establish Enterprise Structure, analyze the structure and, if it does not suit the client, use the rollback option before creating another structure.
- C. Configure multiple enterprise structures by using the Establish Enterprise Structure guided flow.Analyze and compare them by using the configuration review pages, including the Technical Summary Report, before loading the final one.
- D. Configure multiple enterprise structures and load all of them simultaneously so that analysis and comparison can be done.
NEW QUESTION 19
The Human Resource Representative of the organization is trying to set up the grade rates. During the process, she realizes that the grades were created without steps. Identify two options for adding rates to the grade. (Choose two.)
- A. First add the rates for each step, then add the grade to a grade ladder.
- B. Add the rates separately using the Manage Grade Rates task.
- C. First add the grade to a grade ladder, then add the rates for each step.
- D. Use the Default Grade rates that are available upon creating grades.
- E. Add the rates at the same time as when you add the grade using the Manage Grades task.
NEW QUESTION 20
When an HR specialist searches for Awards and Honors, such as “PhD”, the Person Gallery page displays only the direct reports of the HR specialist who comply with the honor. When the HR specialist searches for areas of expertise, such as “Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud”, it displays all the employees of the organization who has Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud as their areas of expertise.
Identify the reason for this behavior.
- A. HR does not have access to other departments where employees are “PhD”.
- B. HR has access to Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud department.
- C. PhD is a sensitive keyword and is used elsewhere in the person’s information.
- D. Areas of expertise is public information.
- E. HR does not have access to the “Experience and Qualification” card.
NEW QUESTION 21
A worker in an organization will be holding a new position because the worker holding the position has gone on maternity leave. When the second worker is back from maternity leave, the former will be moved back to his or her old position. His or her payroll and legal reporting will be the same even after the position changes.
Which transfer method should be used for the first movement of the said worker?
- A. Global Transfer
- B. Transfer
- C. Temporary Assignment
- D. Global Temporary Assignment
NEW QUESTION 22
If multiple people update a performance rating for a competency on a worker’s profile, what is used to provide a unique identifier for each instance of the competency so what you can determine who provided what rating?
- A. educational establishment
- B. rating model
- C. content subscriber
- D. instance qualifier
- E. content library
NEW QUESTION 23
An organization wants to include a security profile in an HCM data role and then provision the data role to a user.
Identify the option which lists the HCM object types for which the security profiles can be created.
- A. Person, Organization, Position, Legislative Data Group, Location, Grade, Document Type, Payroll, Payroll Flow
- B. Person, Organization, Position, Legislative Data Group, Location, Grade, Document Type, Payroll, Payroll Flow, Workforce Business Process
- C. Person, Organization, Position, Legislative Data Group, Country, Grade, Document Type, Payroll, Payroll Flow, Workforce Business Process
- D. Person, Organization, Position, Legislative Data Group, Country, Document Type, Payroll, Payroll Flow, Payroll Flow, Workforce Business Process
NEW QUESTION 24
Action Reasons provide further explanation for actions, for example, an action of transfer could have reasons such as reorganization or career progression. As a developer, you have created Actions as part of Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud setup. Now you are in the process of adding Action Reasons.
Identify the three correct statements regarding Action Reasons. (Choose three.)
- A. Action Reasons can be user defined.
- B. Action Reasons are primarily used for analysis and reporting.
- C. Worker termination predictions use Action and Action Reason to determine whether termination is voluntary or involuntary.
- D. Action Reasons can be deleted if no longer being used.
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Dumpscollection now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-1046 dumps! All 1z0-1046 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1z0-1046/ (98 New Questions)