★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
1z0-1001 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: 1z0-1001 vce
Exam name: Oracle Order Management Cloud 2018 Implementation Essentials
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Oracle Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Examcollection 1z0-1001 Questions are updated and all 1z0-1001 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1z0-1001 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1z0-1001 exam without a problem. We have Update Oracle 1z0-1001 dumps study guide. PASSED 1z0-1001 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Online 1z0-1001 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your company has a warehouse that is classified as two different zones to enforce allocation and picking from only one subinventory at a time. The business has a contract with a specific outbound logistics carrier to deliver all orders for a particular customer zone or postal code.
How do you release orders that are scheduled to be fulfilled from a particular subinventory and delivered through a specific carrier?
- A. Define pick wave release rules specifying the shipment method and the subinventory on the Demand Selection Criteria tab.
- B. Define a release sequence rule using the attribute as subinventory.
- C. Use a picking rule specifying the pickling order for the subinventory.
- D. Define pick wave release rules specifying the shipment method and pick from a subinventory under the Options tab.
- E. Define a release sequence rule using the attribute as shipment priorit
NEW QUESTION 2
You have deployed the Extensible Flexfield (EFF) successfully but it is not visible in the order capture additional information section.
Identify the two reasons for this behavior. (Choose two.)
- A. The EFF definition is not frozen.
- B. The EFF segments are not defined correctly.
- C. The EFF compilation is not done.
- D. The custom extensible filexfields are not published.
- E. The EFF context is not associated with the pag
NEW QUESTION 3
Select the two principle elements of the pack functionality in shipping execution. (Choose two)
- A. Trip
- B. Delivery
- C. Trip stop
- D. Delivery line
- E. License plate number
NEW QUESTION 4
Your company is implementing Order Management Cloud to manage the sales orders but fulfillment happens through third party logistics (3PL).
What process should be executed to communicate to the 3PL system that the sales orders are ready to pick release and ship?
- A. Manage Shipments Interface
- B. Create Shipments
- C. Confirm Shipments
- D. Generate Shipments Request
- E. Send Shipments Advice
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the configuration required to automatically calculate the Jeopardy Score and priority when an orchestration process is planned or re-planned?
- A. Schedule the process refresh and start the order promising server.
- B. Check the change mode parameter to Advanced on the orchestration process.
- C. Schedule the process plan orchestration processes.
- D. Check the Replan Instantly parameter in the orchestration proces
You can enable the Replan Instantly feature when you define an orchestration process. It replans the orchestration process immediately after this process completes the orchestration process step, and then displays the revised order data according to the replanning work that it does. It is recommended that you use Replan Instantly only for high priority sales orders, or with sales orders that include a jeopardy threshold of less than one day. For performance reasons, it is recommended that you do not use it with an orchestration process step that is long or complex. If Replan Instantly does not contain a check mark, then Order Management updates the planning data only during the scheduled replanning.
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/supply-chain-management/r13-update17d/faiom/settingup- orchestration-HYPERLINK "https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/supply-chainmanagement/
NEW QUESTION 6
Your company wants to notify the external system when there is a high possibility that an order is going to be delayed.
Which four steps are required to invoke the external system connector to notify that an order is going to be delayed? (Choose four.)
- A. Set up the Jeopardy threshold for the orchestration process task.
- B. Set up the lead time for the orchestration steps in the orchestration process definition.
- C. Register the web service connector.
- D. Create a routing rule for the orchestration process task.
- E. Enable a business event trigger point for Jeopardy and associate the connector.
- F. Set up the Use Defined Lead time in the Available To Promise Rul
NEW QUESTION 7
Identify the transformation type in which a transactional item attribute is used for transforming a product. The transformation may be added to the existing product or replace the product on the sales order for a CTO item.
- A. Attribute to Product
- B. Product to Product
- C. Context to Product
- D. Attribute to Attribute
An attribute-to-product transformation uses transactional attributes to transform an attribute to an
item number. It can add the transformation to an existing item or replace the item that the source order references. Assume your company receives orders for an MP3 player that includes a Color attribute and a Size attribute, and that you must use a combination of these attributes to reference an item number. In the following example, a transformation rule transforms the Color and Size
attributes of the Mini Plus item to the VIS481 item. Order Management displays VIS481 on the order line.
NEW QUESTION 8
Your company wants to define different status conditions for fulfillment lines that have different categories assigned to a single orchestration process in Order Management Cloud.
Which two configurations would you perform to meet this requirement? (Choose two.)
- A. Define a fulfillment line status rule set for each category.
- B. Create a unique step for each category and assign different “next expected task statuses.”
- C. Define orchestration process status values for each category.
- D. Assign the status catalog to the orchestration proces
An orchestration process is a predefined business process that coordinates the orchestration of physical goods and activities within a single order and automates order orchestration across fulfillment systems.
NEW QUESTION 9
You want to perform Internal Material Transfer across Business Units and want to capture internal margin as part of revenue for the selling Business Unit.
Which mandatory task would you perform for this requirement?
- A. Configure Oracle Fusion Global Order Promising
- B. Manage Consumption Rules
- C. Manage Supply Execution Documentation Creation Rules
- D. Manage Supply Chain Financial Orchestration Transfer Pricing Rules
- E. Manage Supply Order Defaulting and Enrichment Rules
Sourcing tools enable you to manually create internal material transfer requisition lines in Self Service Procurement and create supply requests from the Manage Item Quantity page. These sourcing tools provide a default source organization and allow access to source organization rankings and available to promise quantities. Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Orchestration works with Oracle Fusion Global Order Promising and Oracle Fusion Inventory Management to identify the source organization rankings based on pre-established rules
NEW QUESTION 10
Which statement is true about the definition of source systems in Functional Setup manager?
- A. All order capture and fulfillment systems are defined as Spoke systems.
- B. The Oracle Fusion order capture and fulfillment system is defined as Fusion.
- C. All external order capture systems are defined as Spoke systems and the Fusion fulfillment system is defined as Fusion.
- D. All external order capture systems are defined as Spoke systems and external fulfillment systems are defined as purchased.
You can specify whether the source system is a spoke system, such as a legacy system, or a purchased system, such as data from a third party provider. Type can be only ‘Spoke’ or ‘Purchased’. There is no type called ‘Fusion’.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which four order entities are global entities for which only one record for each instance of the entity is stored in the order orchestration and planning data repository? (Choose four.)
- A. Payment terms
- B. Unit of Measure
- C. Currency
- D. Warehouse
- E. Freight carriers
The following entities are the global entities: Order orchestration reference objects
Units of measure (UOM) and UOM conversions Demand classes
Currency and currency conversion classes Shipping methods
NEW QUESTION 12
You are importing sales order data from a source system. You want to delete the imported sales orders from interface tables to save storage space. How would you do this?
- A. Delete the orders from Oracle Content Server.
- B. Run the ESS job "Delete Orders from Interface Tables."
- C. You must request the system administrator to delete orders from interface tables.
- D. Delete the orders from the Order Management work area.
- E. You cannot delete orders from interface tables.
- F. Run the ESS job Purge Interface Table
NEW QUESTION 13
In which fulfillment process does a specific sales order demand trigger a supply creation, and a firm link is established between the sales order and the supply?
- A. Consignment order
- B. Internal Transfer
- C. Configure to order
- D. Back-to-back
- E. Drop Ship
The back-to-back fulfillment process is one in which specific sales order demand triggers supply creation, and a link is established between the sales order and the supply.
NEW QUESTION 14
Identify three ongoing maintenance tasks that a user is required to execute from the Order Management Work Area after the Order Management Implementation is completed. (Choose three.)
- A. Manage Fulfillment Line Exceptions
- B. Manage Order in Errors
- C. Manage Order Orchestration Messages
- D. Manage Source Systems
- E. Manage Orchestration Statuses
NEW QUESTION 15
Your customer wants to prohibit updates to the “Subcontractor License No” field in a fulfillment line after a fulfillment line is closed. The “Subcontractor License No” field is a context-based extensible filexfield in the fulfillment line.
Identify the correct sequence of steps for setting up the preceding constraint.
- A. Create a constraint entity > Enable the extensible filexfield > Create a validation rule set > Create a record set > Create a processing constraint.
- B. Enable the extensible filexfield > Create a validation rule set > Create a record set > Create the processing constraint.
- C. Enable the extensible filexfield > Create a record set > Create a validation rule set > Create the processing constraint.
- D. Enable the extensible filexfield > Create a validation rule set > Create the processing constraint.
- E. Create a constraint entity > Enable the extensible filexfield > Create a record set > Create a validation rule set > Create a processing constraint.
Extensible filexfields are not available on the Attributes menu of the Record Sets tab.
To constrain the changes that a user can make in an extensible filexfield, do the following work:
1. Enable the extensible filexfield.
2. Create a validation rule set.
3. Create a processing constraint.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three statements are true about the Extensible Flexfields setup for order capture integration? (Choose three.)
- A. The Extensible Flexfield implementation requires customers to manually map incoming Extensible Flexfield data to all Order Management entities.
- B. If the extensible attributes need to be passed to or received from downstream applications, the values must be passed in the payload structure.
- C. If the attribute information will be provided during the import process, the values should be provided in the import web service payload structure.
- D. The XLST “Copy-of” feature dynamically maps the input Extensible Flexfield to the Order Management entities and the Extensible Flexfield Order Management entity to the SDO/custom node for all Task Layers.
- E. The XLST “Copy-of” feature dynamically maps the input Extensible Flexfield to the Order Management entities and the Extensible Flexfield Order Management entity to the SDO/customnode only for the Decomposition (Sales Order Integration), Template Task Layer, and Fulfillment Task Layer.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two statements describe Net Change Collection? (Choose two.)
- A. Data for the selected entities is replaced in the planning data repository.
- B. It completely refreshes the planning data repository.
- C. Data for the selected entities is deleted from the planning data repository.
- D. It collects only changed data to the planning data repository.
- E. It collects data only incrementally to the planning data repositor
NEW QUESTION 18
Which change mode takes a snapshot at the stages mentioned below: When the orchestration process starts
When a change order is received at an orchestration process step
- A. Incremental
- B. Simple
- C. None
- D. Advanced
NEW QUESTION 19
Your company is importing orders from an e-commerce system where a sales order is created for a laptop. The ship-to-site of the customer determines the type of power cord to be shipped along with the laptop.
How will you enrich the sales order during import to append the item number corresponding to the particular model of the power cord?
- A. Create an External Interface Routing Rule.
- B. Create a Compensation Pattern Rule.
- C. Create a Pre Transformation Rule.
- D. Create a Post Transformation Rule.
- E. Create a Product Transformation Rul
NEW QUESTION 20
Your company has a single global installation that contains Oracle Cloud Product Management, Oracle Cloud Trading Community Model, and Cloud Order Management. It has all the execution systems implemented in tandem with Global Order Promising. The Master data elements have also been migrated to their respective areas. The next step is to run the date collection program to load the planning data repository.
Which five data elements will the collection program load into the planning data repository? (Choose five.)
- A. Currencies
- B. Shipping methods
- C. Suppliers
- D. Customers
- E. Items
- F. Cross-referenced data
- G. Calendars
NEW QUESTION 21
A furniture retailer wants its online buyers to first choose their underlying need, which will then direct them to the related list of accessories and product parts of the configurable furniture product. The retailer intends to do this by presenting standard questions to the online buyers on their needs, and then presenting the related list of accessories and parts through dynamic user interfaces.
What step is required to enable this feature?
- A. Add a supplemental structure to the root node of the item-based model in the workspace area of the Configurator.
- B. Add a supplemental structure to the option classes of the item-based model in the workspace area of the Configurator.
- C. Add a supplemental structure to the root node of the item-based model in Fusion Product Hub, and then import it into the Configurator.
- D. Add a supplemental structure at the option class level for each model product in Fusion Product Hub, and then import it into the Configurator.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which three attributes in the orchestration process definition utilize Oracle business rules to make runtime decisions for process behavior? (Choose three.)
- A. Cost of Change
- B. Exit Criteria
- C. Line Selection Criteria
- D. Start After conditions
- E. Evaluation Sequence
NEW QUESTION 23
The customer service representative in your company has received a request from a customer for appending additional quantity to an original sales order that has already been released to the warehouse. The sales order quantity revision has resulted in a new shipment line with the statue “Ready to Release.”
What action would you take to ship the new line by merging it with the original shipment?
- A. Run the process Create Shipments with the parameter Append Shipment set to Yes.
- B. Perform Pick Release by selecting the Append Shipment check box.
- C. Manually append the new line to the shipment.
- D. Run the process Create Shipments with the parameter Create Shipment set to Ye
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1001 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 1z0-1001 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/1z0-1001-dumps.html (84 Q&As Dumps)