★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
NSE4-5.4 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: NSE4-5.4 vce
Exam name: Fortinet Network Security Expert - FortiOS 5.4
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Fortinet Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Proper study guides for NSE4-5.4 Fortinet Network Security Expert - FortiOS 5.4 certified begins with preparation products which designed to deliver the by making you pass the NSE4-5.4 test at your first time. Try the free right now.
Free NSE4-5.4 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
In addition to AntiVirus services, the FortiGuard Subscription Services provide IPS, Web Filtering, and _______ services.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following statements is correct about configuring web filtering overrides?
- A. The Override option for FortiGuard Web Filtering is available for any user group type.
- B. Admin overrides require an administrator to manually allow pending override requests which are listed in the Override Monitor.
- C. The Override Scopes of User and User Group are only for use when Firewall Policy Authentication is also being used.
- D. Using Web Filtering Overrides requires the use of Firewall Policy Authentication.
NEW QUESTION 3
View the exhibit.
When Role is set to Undefined, which statement is true?
- A. The GUI provides all the configuration options available for the port1 interface.
- B. You cannot configure a static IP address for the port1 interface because it allows only DHCP addressing mode.
- C. Firewall policies can be created from only the port1 interface to any interface.
- D. The port1 interface is reserved for management only.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following actions that can be taken by the Data Leak Prevention scanning? (Choose
- A. Block
- B. Reject
- C. Tag
- D. Log only
- E. Quarantine IP address
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator has configured a route-based IPsec VPN between two FortiGates. Which statement
about this IPsec VPN configuration is true?
- A. A phase 2 configuration is not required.
- B. This VPN cannot be used as part of a hub and spoke topology.
- C. The IPsec firewall policies must be placed at the top of the list.
- D. A virtual IPsec interface is automatically created after the phase 1 configuration is completed.
NEW QUESTION 6
A FortiGate devices has two VDOMs in NAT/route mode. Which of the following solutions can be implemented by a network administrator to route traffic between the two VDOMs. (Choose two.)
- A. Use the inter-VDOMs links automatically created between all VDOMS.
- B. Manually create and configured an inter-VDOM link between yours.
- C. Interconnect and configure an external physical interface in one VDOM to another physical interface in the second VDOM.
- D. Configure both VDOMs to share the same table.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following statements are correct about the HA command diagnose sys ha reset- uptime? (Choose two.)
- A. The device this command is executed on is likely to switch from master to slave status if override is disabled.
- B. The device this command is executed on is likely to switch from master to slave status if override is enabled.
- C. This command has no impact on the HA algorithm.
- D. This command resets the uptime variable used in the HA algorithm so it may cause a new master to become elected.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following statements are true about IPsec VPNs? (Choose three.)
- A. IPsec increases overhead and bandwidth.
- B. IPsec operates at the layer 2 of the OSI model.
- C. End-user's network applications must be properly pre-configured to send traffic across the IPsec VPN.
- D. IPsec protects upper layer protocols.
- E. IPsec operates at the layer 3 of the OSI model.
NEW QUESTION 9
View the Exhibit.
The administrator needs to confirm that FortiGate 2 is properly routing that traffic to the 10.0.1.0/24 subnet. The administrator needs to confirm it by sending ICMP pings to FortiGate 2 from the CLI of FortiGate 1. What ping option needs to be enabled before running the ping?
- A. Execute ping-options source port1
- B. Execute ping-options source 10.200.1.1.
- C. Execute ping-options source 10.200.1.2
- D. Execute ping-options source 10.0.1.254
NEW QUESTION 10
Review the CLI configuration below for an IPS sensor and identify the correct statements regarding this configuration from the choices below. (Select all that apply.)
- A. The sensor will log all server attacks for all operating systems.
- B. The sensor will include a PCAP file with a trace of the matching packets in the log message of any matched signature.
- C. The sensor will match all traffic from the address object `LINUX_SERVER'.
- D. The sensor will reset all connections that match these signatures.
- E. The sensor only filters which IPS signatures to apply to the selected firewall policy.
NEW QUESTION 11
How does FortiGate select the central SNAT policy that is applied to a TCP session?
- A. It selects the SNAT policy specified in the configuration of the outgoing interface.
- B. It selects the first matching central-SNAT policy from top to bottom.
- C. It selects the central-SNAT policy with the lowest priority.
- D. It selects the SNAT policy specified in the configuration of the firewall policy that matches the traffic.
NEW QUESTION 12
Examine the following interface configuration on a FortiGate in transparent mode:
Which statement about this configuration is correct?
- A. The FortiGate generates spanning tree BPDU frames.
- B. The FortiGate device forwards received spanning tree BPDU frames.
- C. The FortiGate can block an interface if a layer-2 loop is detected.
- D. Ethernet layer-2 loops are likely to occur.
NEW QUESTION 13
Review the IPsec phase 2 configuration shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Which statements are correct regarding this configuration? (Choose two.).
- A. The Phase 2 will re-key even if there is no traffic.
- B. There will be a DH exchange for each re-key.
- C. The sequence number of ESP packets received from the peer will not be checked.
- D. Quick mode selectors will default to those used in the firewall policy.
NEW QUESTION 14
What advantages are there in using a hub-and-spoke IPSec VPN configuration instead of a fully-
meshed set of IPSec tunnels? (Select all that apply.)
- A. Using a hub and spoke topology is required to achieve full redundancy.
- B. Using a hub and spoke topology simplifies configuration because fewer tunnels are required.
- C. Using a hub and spoke topology provides stronger encryption.
- D. The routing at a spoke is simpler, compared to a meshed node.
NEW QUESTION 15
Shown below is a section of output from the debug command diag ip arp list.
In the output provided, which of the following best describes the IP address 172.20.187.150?
- A. It is the primary IP address of the port1 interface.
- B. It is one of the secondary IP addresses of the port1 interface.
- C. It is the IP address of another network device located in the same LAN segment as the FortiGate unit's port1 interface.
NEW QUESTION 16
A company needs to provide SSL VPN access to two user groups. The company also needs to display different welcome messages on the SSL VPN login screen for both user groups.
What is required in the SSL VPN configuration to meet these requirements?
- A. Two separated SSL VPNs in different interfaces of the same VDOM
- B. Different SSL VPN realms for each group
- C. Different virtual SSLVPN IP addresses for each group
- D. Two firewall policies with different captive portals
NEW QUESTION 17
Review the exhibit of an explicit proxy policy configuration. If there is a proxy connection attempt coming from the IP address 10.0.1.5, and from a user that has not authenticated yet, what action does the FortiGate proxy take?
- A. User is prompted to authenticat
- B. Traffic from the user Student will be allowed by the policy #1. Traffic from any other user will be allowed by the policy #2.
- C. User is not prompted to authenticat
- D. The connection is allowed by the proxy policy #2.
- E. User is not prompted to authenticat
- F. The connection will be allowed by the proxy policy #1.
- G. User is prompted to authenticat
- H. Only traffic from the user Student will be allowe
- I. Traffic from any other user will be blocked.
P.S. Easily pass NSE4-5.4 Exam with 576 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy NSE4-5.4 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/NSE4-5.4/ (576 New Questions)