★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
NSE4-5.4 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: NSE4-5.4 vce
Exam name: Fortinet Network Security Expert - FortiOS 5.4
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Fortinet Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our Fortinet NSE4-5.4 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our Fortinet NSE4-5.4 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free demo questions for Fortinet NSE4-5.4 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following statements correctly describes the deepscan option for HTTPS?
- A. When deepscan is disabled, only the web server certificate is inspected; no decryption of content occurs.
- B. Enabling deepscan will perform further checks on the server certificate.
- C. Deepscan is only applicable to mail protocols, where all IP addresses in the header are checked.
- D. With deepscan enabled, archived files will be decompressed before scanning for a more comprehensive file inspection.
NEW QUESTION 2
The following ban list entry is displayed through the CLI.
Based on this command output, which of the following statements is correct?
- A. The administrator has specified the Attack and Victim Address method for the quarantine.
- B. This diagnostic entry results from the administrator running the diag ips log test comman
- C. This command has no effect on traffic.
- D. A DLP rule has been matched.
- E. An attack has been repeated more than once during the holddown period; the expiry time has been reset to indefinite.
NEW QUESTION 3
The command structure of the CLI on a FortiGate unit consists of commands, objects, branches, tables and parameters. Which of the following items describes port1?
- A. A command
- B. An object
- C. A table
- D. A parameter
NEW QUESTION 4
Under what circumstance would you enable LEARN as the Action on a firewall policy?
- A. You want FortiGate to compile security feature activity from various security-related logs, such as virus and attack logs.
- B. You want FortiGate to monitor a specific security profile in a firewall policy, and provide recommendations for that profile.
- C. You want to capture data across all traffic and security vectors, and receive learning logs and a report with recommendations.
- D. You want FortiGate to automatically modify your firewall policies as it learns your networking behavior.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which election criterion is used to elect the primary FortiGate in a high availability (HA) cluster when override is enabled?
- A. uptime > priority > port monitor > serial number
- B. port monitor > uptime > priority >serial number
- C. priority > port monitor >uptime >serial number
- D. port monitor > priority > uptime >serial number
NEW QUESTION 6
What is longest length of time allowed on a FortiGate device for the virus scan to complete?
- A. 20 seconds
- B. 30 seconds
- C. 45 seconds
- D. 10 seconds
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following network protocols are supported for administrative access to a FortiGate
- A. HTTPS, HTTP, SSH, TELNET, PING, SNMP
- B. FTP, HTTPS, NNTP, TCP, WINS
- C. HTTP, NNTP, SMTP, DHCP
- D. Telnet, FTP, RLOGIN, HTTP, HTTPS, DDNS
- E. Telnet, UDP, NNTP, SMTP
NEW QUESTION 8
Different settings are circled and numbered. Select the number identifying the setting which will provide additional information about YouTube access, such as the name of the video watched.
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
- E. 5
NEW QUESTION 9
Data Leak Prevention archiving gives the ability to store files and message data onto a FortiAnalyzer
unit for which of the following types of network traffic? (Select all that apply.)
- A. SNMP
- B. IPSec
- C. SMTP
- D. POP3
- E. HTTP
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following statements are true regarding application control? (Choose two.)
- A. Application control is based on TCP destination port numbers.
- B. Application control is proxy based.
- C. Encrypted traffic can be identified by application control.
- D. Traffic shaping can be applied to the detected application traffic.
NEW QUESTION 11
Each UTM feature has configurable UTM objects such as sensors, profiles or lists that define how the feature will function.
An administrator must assign a set of UTM features to a group of users. Which of the following is the correct method for doing this?
- A. Enable a set of unique UTM features under "Edit User Group".
- B. The administrator must enable the UTM features in an identify-based policy applicable to the user group.
- C. When defining the UTM objects, the administrator must list the user groups which will use the UTM object.
- D. The administrator must apply the UTM features directly to a user object.
NEW QUESTION 12
What actions are possible with Application Control? (Choose three.)
- A. Warn
- B. Allow
- C. Block
- D. Traffic Shaping
- E. Quarantine
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following Fortinet products can receive updates from the FortiGuard Distribution Network? (Select all that apply.)
- A. FortiGate
- B. FortiClient
- C. FortiMail
- D. FortiAnalyzer
NEW QUESTION 14
If no firewall policy is specified between two FortiGate interfaces and zones are not used, which of
the following statements describes the action taken on traffic flowing between these interfaces?
- A. The traffic is blocked.
- B. The traffic is passed.
- C. The traffic is passed and logged.
- D. The traffic is blocked and logged.
NEW QUESTION 15
How does FortiGate verify the login credentials of a remote LDAP user?
- A. FortiGate sends the user entered credentials to the LDAP server for authentication.
- B. FortiGate re-generates the algorithm based on the login credentials and compares it against the algorithm stored on the LDAP server.
- C. FortiGate queries its own database for credentials.
- D. FortiGate queries the LDAP server for credentials.
NEW QUESTION 16
The FortiGate Web Config provides a link to update the firmware in the System > Status window.Clicking this link will perform which of the following actions?
- A. It will connect to the Fortinet support site where the appropriate firmware version can be selected.
- B. It will send a request to the FortiGuard Distribution Network so that the appropriate firmware version can be pushed down to the FortiGate unit.
- C. It will present a prompt to allow browsing to the location of the firmware file.
- D. It will automatically connect to the Fortinet support site to download the most recent firmware version for the FortiGate unit.
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator needs to offload logging to FortiAnalyzer from a FortiGate with an internal hard drive. Which statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Logs must be stored on FortiGate first, before transmitting to FortiAnalyzer
- B. FortiGate uses port 8080 for log transmission
- C. Log messages are transmitted as plain text in LZ4 compressed format (store-and-upload method).
- D. FortiGate can encrypt communications using SSL encrypted OFTP traffic.
P.S. Easily pass NSE4-5.4 Exam with 576 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam NSE4-5.4 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/NSE4-5.4-exam-dumps.html (576 New Questions)