★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
MB2-715 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: MB2-715 vce
Exam name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement Online Deployment
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Microsoft Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Microsoft MB2-715 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the . Latest , Try Microsoft MB2-715 Brain Dumps First.
Microsoft MB2-715 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
You are an administrator for an organization using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook.
Your users are synchronizing records but want to make a few adjustments on which fields are included in the synchronization.
Who can make this change?
- A. users with system administrator privileges
- B. users with privileges to use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- C. users with privileges to sync to Outlook
- D. users with privileges to go offline
NEW QUESTION 2
You are a remote sales person using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 app on your tablet to access your data. You are now in an area where you do not have Internet access. Which statement is true?
- A. Records included in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook offline filters have been stored on your tablet for offline access.
- B. Records included in the synchronization filters have been stored on your tablet for offline access.
- C. Records that you own have been stored on your tablet for offline access.
- D. Records recently viewed have been stored on your tablet for offline access.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are using Microsoft Dynamics 365 online and decide to integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 with your organization's Yammer instance.
Which three items are needed to integrate Yammer to Microsoft Dynamics 365? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Yammer enterprise licenses
- B. system administrator security role or equivalent permissions
- C. service administrator role
- D. verified system administrator privileges for your organization s Yammer account
- E. user management administrator role
Explanation: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn850385.aspx Prerequisites
✑ Before your organization can use Yammer in Dynamics 365, your organization
needs to buy Yammer enterprise licenses.
✑ Make sure you have the System Administrator security role or equivalent permissions in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
✑ You’ll also need to have verified system administrator privileges for your organization’s Yammer account, plus both the Write Organization and Configure Yammer privileges. If you’re not an administrator, by default these privileges aren’t available, and must be added.
✑ Install the most recent product updates for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are the administrator of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance.
Staff want to take advantage of Microsoft Exchange inbox folders in Microsoft Outlook to sort and track the email messages they have with customers.
Which action must you take to fulfill their request?
- A. Use smart matching.
- B. Use folder-level tracking.
- C. Use tracking tokens.
- D. Use correlation to track email conversations.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are a system administrator.
You add a new sandbox instance to your ten How does this affect your storage limit?
- A. It will add 10 GB.
- B. It will add 2 GB.
- C. It will make no change to your storage limit.
- D. It will add 5 GB
NEW QUESTION 6
You are a system administrator, and your company recently began using Microsoft Dynamics 365. You need to perform a full copy from a training sandbox instance to one of your production instances. What should you do?
- A. Switch the production instance to a sandbox, and perform a full copy from training.
- B. Place the production instance in Administration mode, and perform a full copy from training.
- C. Perform a full copy from the training instance to the production instance.
- D. Switch the training instance to production, and perform a full copy.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are a system administrator using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You receive notification that an update needs to be scheduled and approved. Where should you perform this task?
- A. In Microsoft Dynamics 365, select Settings and System Notifications.
- B. In the Microsoft Office 365 Admin Center, open the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Admin Center.
- C. In Microsoft Dynamics 365. select Settings and Administration.
- D. In the Microsoft Office 365 Admin Center, select Billing and Subscriptions.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are a technical support specialist for your company and are responsible for supporting employee mobile devices.
The sales department recently began using Microsoft Dynamics 365. Some of the sales staff want to know if they need to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones express to access the Microsoft Dynamics 365 server.
Which type of mobile device configuration requires the use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones express?
- A. an iOS device with less than a 9-inch screen
- B. an Android phone that does not have a supported browser
- C. a Windows 10 phone that uses only a supported browser
- D. a Windows 8.1 phone that uses the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones app
NEW QUESTION 9
You need to publish an app that uses the full functionality of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 app designer.
Which two components in the app designer allow you to accomplish this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. entity assets
- B. user information
- C. artifacts
- D. synchronization filters
Explanation: https://community.dynamics.com/enterprise/b/365teamblog/archive/2021/11/14/get-started- with-designing-dynamics-365-business-apps-by-using-app-designer
NEW QUESTION 10
You are a system administrator using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You have recently scheduled and approved an update on your production instance. Testing on a sandbox instance indicates that more time is needed before the production instance is ready for the update.
Which two statements regarding scheduling updates are true? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. A scheduled and approved update can be changed by any user with the correct privileges.
- B. A scheduled and approved update can be changed only by the user who approved it.
- C. A scheduled but not approved update can be changed.
- D. A scheduled and approved update cannot be changed.
NEW QUESTION 11
You are the technology director for a large corporation that wants to deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The corporation hosts all of its internal resources in Microsoft Azure, including its current CRM system. The company has more than 4 million records of data, which have been accumulating for 5 years.
You need to import this data as quickly as possible. Which action below will achieve this goal?
- A. Use the Data Loader service for the import process.
- B. Use the Import Data Wizard in the Office 365 Admin portal.
- C. Use a workflow to automate data import.
- D. Use the On-Premises to Online Conversion Service.
NEW QUESTION 12
You are a system administrator at Contoso, Inc.
You need to ensure that only system administrators and system customizers have access to your development instance. What should you do? (Choose two)
- A. Switch the instance to managed.
- B. Place the instance in Administration mode.
- C. Use Security Groups to control access to the preview instance.
- D. Set the instance to Preview mode.
NEW QUESTION 13
You are the administrator for an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Your users are accessing Microsoft Dynamics 365 by using the app for both phones and tablets, and your forms are optimized for each.
What are your options when customizing forms for the different devices?
- A. Fields, Sections, Tabs, and Sub-grids on a form can be disabled for phones but not for tablets.
- B. Fields and Sub-grids, but not Sections and Tabs, can be disabled for phones and tablets.
- C. Fields and Sub-grids, but not Sections and Tabs, can be disabled for phones but not for tablets.
- D. Field
- E. Sections, Tabs, and Sub-grids on a form can be disabled for phones and tablets.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are the technology director for a large corporation that is preparing for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation.
You are deciding which type of licensing to purchase. Your users will only be performing time and expense entry, and record updates.
What is the most cost-effective licensing model available for these users?
- A. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, Enterprise edition
- B. Enterprise Edition Plan 2
- C. Team Members Enterprise subscription
- D. Enterprise Edition Plan 1
NEW QUESTION 15
You are an administrator for an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Your mobile users are often in areas where they do not have Internet access, but they still need to be able to access and edit records through the Dynamics 365 app for mobile phones.
What should you do?
- A. Instruct users to view the needed records prior to entering an area with no Internet access so they can view them through the recent records cache.
- B. Allow users to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook, and instruct users on how to configure the offline filters.
- C. Enable the enhanced offline experience in Settings > Mobile Offline in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and adjust the Organization data download filter on each of the needed entities.
- D. In the entity settings under Outlook & Mobile, configure the Organization data download filter for each of the needed entities.
NEW QUESTION 16
You are a technical support specialist for a company that is preparing for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation.
You are responsible for preparing images for multiple devices.
Which two instances require the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook to track emails? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. a Windows 10 laptop for users requiring offline functionality for Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- B. Microsoft Outlook running on a laptop that has a Mac operating system
- C. a tablet running Windows 10 for users that utilize Microsoft Outlook 2021 and Microsoft Outlook folders
- D. a Windows 8.1 laptop for users that utilize Microsoft Outlook Web Access
P.S. Easily pass MB2-715 Exam with 90 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy MB2-715 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/MB2-715/ (90 New Questions)