★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
1z0-1013 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: 1z0-1013 vce
Exam name: Oracle Payroll Cloud 2018 Implementation Essentials
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Oracle Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 1z0-1013 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Oracle 1z0-1013 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Oracle 1z0-1013 exam. Latest Oracle 1z0-1013 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Oracle 1z0-1013 Brain Dumps First.
Oracle 1z0-1013 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
The element template has created a “Results” element for a voluntary deduction element along with the base element. What is needed to be created for each employee that is eligible for deduction?
- A. Distributor element
- B. Calculator element
- C. Results element
- D. Base element
NEW QUESTION 2
You have a requirement to verify the costing results, such as debit and credit, of a particular payroll run at costing segments combination level, without manually adding the individual costing results. Which two options achieve this requirement?
- A. Run the Payroll Activity Report in Detail scope.
- B. Run the Payroll Costing Report in Summary scope.
- C. You can use the OTBI – Payroll Run Costing Real Time subject area.
- D. You cannot achieve this requiremen
NEW QUESTION 3
A customer wants to distribute the costs of a benefits element, which is at payroll relationship level, to employee earnings.
How should you define the costing rules to meet this requirement?
- A. Create the costing of type “Costed” and because it is a relationship level element, it automatically distributes the costs over earnings elements.
- B. Create a distribution group with earnings elements and create the distributed costing on relationship level element.
- C. you cannot distribute the costs of an element.
- D. Create the costing as Fixed Costed on payroll relationship level element, because the element is at relationship leve
- E. It automatically distributes costs for earnings elements, which are at assignment level.
NEW QUESTION 4
A court has issued an order for deductions to be taken from a worker’s salary and paid to an exspouse.
The court order includes instructions for the company to make payments directly to the exspouse and has included their bank details.
How should you enter these details into the application?
- A. Enter the bank details on the manage third-party person payment methods page.
- B. Enter the bank details on personal payment methods page.
- C. This requirement cannot be met in cloud payroll; all such payments should be sent to the court.
- D. Enter the bank details on a third-party organization pag
NEW QUESTION 5
You are a payroll customer but when you have created an earnings element using the Manage Elements feature it has not created a pay value input value.
What is the reason for this?
- A. The earnings element template always creates “Pay Value” as the input value.
- B. The selected extension in Manage Features by Country or Territory was set to “Human Resourcesor None”.
- C. The selected extension in Manage Features by Country or Territory was set to “Payroll”.
- D. The selected extension in Manage Features by Country or Territory was set to “Payroll Interface”.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are creating a car allowance element. The rules for this allowance need to reference the salary balance.
How can you meet this requirement?
- A. Associate the salary balance to a calculation card and reference the calculation card in the allowance element formula.
- B. Enter the salary balance value as an input value on the car allowance element.
- C. Create a balance feed to feed the salary balance to the car allowance element.
- D. Reference the database item and appropriate dimension for the salary balance in the allowance element formula.
NEW QUESTION 7
How should you change the order of the task displayed within the payroll flows checklist?
- A. Amend both the sequence of the tasks on the task definition page and the task
- B. Amend the task sequence on the task sequencing page.
- C. Amend the sequence of the tasks within the task definition page.
- D. Amend both the task sequence on the task sequencing page and the sequence within the edit task details page.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two seed job roles have access to the Setup and Maintenance work area and can access all payroll setup tasks? (Choose two.)
- A. Application Implementation Consultant
- B. Payroll Interface Coordinator
- C. Payroll Administrator
- D. Payroll Manager
NEW QUESTION 9
Where would a payroll flow task retrieve its parameter information when selecting “Bind to Flow Parameter”?
- A. Derives the value from the output of the previous task
- B. Derives the value from one of the flow pattern parameter values
- C. Derives the value from one of the task parameter values
- D. Derives the value from the context of the current flow instance
NEW QUESTION 10
Your customer pays their workers on a semi-monthly payroll frequency. To save costs, the customer is changing their company policy and effective from 1st January, all workers will be paid on a monthly payroll frequency.
What action should you take to implement this change?
- A. Create a new monthly payroll definition, and date the workers employment records associated with the semi-monthly payroll, create new employment records for the workers and associate these to the monthly payroll.
- B. Create a new monthly payroll definition and transfer the workers from the semi-monthly payroll to the monthly payroll.
- C. Navigate to the semi-monthly payroll and update the Date Paid field on the payroll time periods to refilect the new monthly payment dates.
- D. Navigate to the semi-monthly payroll and update the Start and End Dates on the payroll time periods to refilect the new monthly payroll period dates.
NEW QUESTION 11
How can you delete a payroll flow pattern that has not been previously submitted?
- A. Change the status of the flow pattern to be “Inactive” in Manage Flow Pattern
- B. Then select “Delete” from the actions menu.
- C. Ensure all tasks are deleted and then from Manage Payroll Flow Patterns task, search for your flow and select “Delete” from the actions menu.
- D. You cannot delete flow patterns.
- E. From Manage Payroll Flow Patterns task, search for your flow and select Delete” from the actions menu.
NEW QUESTION 12
There are several flows showing on the payroll dashboard that are incomplete. What action should be taken to complete the flow and remove it from showing on the dashboard?
- A. From the Payroll Calculation Work Area, highlight the flow and select the complete flow action.
- B. From the Payroll Calculation Work Area, highlight the flow and select the delete flow action.
- C. From the Payroll Calculation Work Area, highlight the flow and select the skip all tasks action.
- D. From the Payroll Calculation Work Area, highlight the flow and select the rollback all tasks actio
NEW QUESTION 13
Whilst testing the payroll ran, five workers went into error status. The remaining 10,000 workers completed successfully. You have reviewed and corrected the underlying issues for the five workers and now need to correct their payroll results.
What action should you take?
- A. Process Payroll
- B. Mark erred workers for retry and retry the payroll.
- C. Rollback the payroll run and reprocess
- D. Manually update the payroll run status for each worker from error to complet
NEW QUESTION 14
A person has one Payroll Relationship and two assignments. Each assignment has two different
departments. Each department is associated with a different cost center. You would like to transfer all the costs of this period to one cost center only.
Which two options achieve this requirement?
- A. Define payroll costing with the cost center required.
- B. Define element entry level costing for all elements for this person with the required cost center.
- C. You cannot achieve this because the cost center is automatically picked up from the manage department costing.
- D. Define the Person – Payroll Relationship level costing with the required cost center so that all costs are changed to the same cost center.
NEW QUESTION 15
Your customer has the financial system in a third party system and you have to send the payroll costing entries to a third party system. Which two options should be used to extract the data from Cloud Payroll system?
- A. You can use the OTBI – Payroll Run Results Real Time subject area to extract the costing results of a particular run, because payroll costing is part of payroll run.
- B. You cannot extract the costing results from cloud payroll to send it to third party financials system.
- C. You can run the Payroll Costing Report to extract the costing results of a particular run.
- D. You can use the OTBI – Payroll Run Costing Real Time subject area to extract the costing results of a particular run.
NEW QUESTION 16
You have an earnings element with the latest entry date as “Last Standard Earning Date” without Proation enabled.
When an employee is terminated in the middle of a pay period, how would the element be processed?
- A. The element gets processed with full value.
- B. The element gets processed with prorated value.
- C. The element does not get processed with because it gets end dated before the standard earning date and proratio is not enabled on this element.
- D. The element gets processed with zero value and a warning message is displaye
If you select the last standard earning date option, also select proration for the element. This ensures that the element is processed up to this date, even if it isn\'t active at the end of a payroll period. Reference https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E51367_01/globalop_gs/FAIGP/F1427197AN15697.htm
NEW QUESTION 17
You have a requirement for not processing an element entry based on a specific condition that will be evaluated during payroll run. How should you achieve this?
- A. You write a skip rule with the condition so that the element is not processed when the condition is satisfied.
- B. You write a calculation formula with the condition so that the element is not processed when the condition is satisfied.
- C. You write a validation formula with the condition so that the element is not processed when the condition is satisfied.
- D. You cannot meet this requirement because once an element entry is created, it will be processed all the tim
NEW QUESTION 18
A worker’s check has been returned to the company as it is damaged. This must be recorded in the application. What action should they take?
- A. Rollback the prepayment process for this employee.
- B. Change the check payment status from paid to void.
- C. Delete the check payment payment result.
- D. Change the check payment status from paid to cancelle
NEW QUESTION 19
You want to give a user to access to run a specific shipped payroll process or report. Which three actions should you perform?
- A. Give the user the functional privilege to run the specific process or report through a job or abstract role.
- B. Enable the process or report on the Mange Payroll Flow Pattern page.
- C. Define a payroll flow security profile that includes the flow for the specific process or report, and then assign it to the data role attached to the user.
- D. Regenerate the data role attached to the use
NEW QUESTION 20
Which option represents the costing hierarchy necessary to build a cost account when the element costing is defined with costing type as “Costed”?
- A. Element Eligibility, Payroll, Department, Job or Position, Person, Element Entry
- B. Payroll, Department, Job or Position, Element Eligibility, Person, Element Entry
- C. Payroll, Element Eligibility, Department, Job, Position, Person Person Element, Element Entry
- D. Payroll, Person Element Entry, Department, Job or Position, Person, Element Eligibility
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1013 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/1z0-1013-dumps.html (New 74 Q&As Version)