★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
300-160 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: 300-160 vce
Exam name: DCID Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Cisco Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Act now and download your today! Do not waste time for the worthless tutorials. Download with real questions and answers and begin to learn with a classic professional.
Free demo questions for Cisco 300-160 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
In order to provide a specific UCS B-Series blade access to a dedicated uplink on a Fabric interconnect with multiple uplinks connected, which item must to be configured?
- A. vNIC placement policy
- B. IOM Port Group
- C. Static Pinning Policy
- D. LAN Pin Group
NEW QUESTION 2
Which data center visualization option allows each partition to specify a different set of administrators and maintains its own unique configuration and set of running software processes?
- A. vPC
- B. 1000vVEM
- C. VRF
- D. VDC
NEW QUESTION 3
Which SAN port type should you use on an NPIV core switch that connects to an NPV edge switch?
- A. FL
- B. F
- C. N
- D. TE
- E. E
NEW QUESTION 4
What two options are common switching protocols that are used in the data center? (Choose two.)
- A. MPLS
- B. Frame Relay
- C. FDDI
- D. STP
- E. APPN/APPI
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two statements accurately describe lossless iSCSl? (Choose two.)
- A. A lossless iSCSI provides additional flow Control by using pause frames at the Ethernet layer along with TCP flow control.
- B. Bandwidth is shared with all of the traffic on the wire.
- C. A lossless iSCSl works only on DCBX-enabled switches.
- D. A lossless iSCSI can be combined with native Fibre Channel fabrics to provide redundancy.
- E. A lossless iSCSl works on all Ethernet switches.
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit.
Your client has an existing SAN network that includes two ISL links between two Cisco MDS core
switches The client asks you to design a feature that load balances the SCSI exchanges coming from the initiator over the two ISL links The design must be capable of overcoming link failures Which design feature is required?
- A. FabricPath
- B. ECMP
- C. OXID
- D. FSPF supports this load balancing without the need for any additional features
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three statements accurately describe end host mode on cisco UCS Fabric interconnect? (choose Three)
- A. The Fabric interconnect must be rebooted to enable end host mode
- B. Network to server unicast traffic is forward to the server only if the traffic arrived on pinned up link mode
- C. RPF and Deja -Vue checks apply to multicast traffic
- D. The uplink port are placed in rapid PVST+ edge trunk state
- E. Mac address learning occurs only on the server ports
- F. The vtp is enabled on fabric interconnect
NEW QUESTION 8
When you configure FCIP, which two types of acceleration can you enable to maximize WAN link utilization? (Choose two)
- A. SCSI write
- B. link
- C. SCSI tape
- D. WAN
- E. IP
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two options are advantages of the core-edge SAN topology as compared to the collapsed-core SAM topology? (Choose two.)
- A. predictable performance
- B. minimized ISL usage
- C. easier to analyze and tune performance
- D. single management interface
- E. higher scalability
NEW QUESTION 10
Which type of switch interfaces are supported in classic NPV mode for a Fibre Channel network?
- A. the vFC internal port and the physical external port
- B. the physical internal port and the physical external port
- C. the vFC internal port and the vFC external port
- D. the vFC external port and the physical internal port
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two options are included in a dynamic vNIC connection policy? (Choose two.)
- A. network control policy
- B. chassis connectivity policy
- C. adapter policy
- D. LAN connectivity policy
- E. number of dynamic vNICs
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two options are valid for Layer 3 connectivity between Cisco Nexus 1000V Series VSM and VEM? (Choose two.)
- A. an out-of-band management interface
- B. a dedicated control interface
- C. a virtual Ethernet interface
- D. a dedicated packet interface
- E. a VMware vCenter virtual machine virtual interface
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two options are reasons to use Layer 3 routing to segment a data center instead of Layer 2 switching? (Choose two)
- A. Simply design
- B. Ease of routing protocol configuration
- C. Limit the scope of broadcast flooding
- D. Cost
- E. Limit the scope of spanning Tree Protocol
NEW QUESTION 14
You are designing a fabric interconnect solution operating in END host MODE and connected to the upstream Cisco nexus 7000 series Switches for LAN and SAN traffic.
Which statement about the setup is true?
- A. All PLOGLS from the nodes that are connected to the end host fabric interconnect switch must be translated to FDISCs
- B. All PLOGLS from the nodes that are connected to the end host fabric interconnect switch must be translated to Flogls
- C. All PLOGLS from the nodes that are connected to the end host fabric interconnect switch must be translated toPLOGls
- D. FDISCs
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two options represent an access layer solution designed to accelerate server virtualization, that is managed just like other network devices in the data center? (Choose two)
- A. MPIO
- B. host vPC
- C. VEM
- D. VSS
- E. VSM
Explanation: When server virtualization is implemented, the edge of the network is pushed from the traditional location in the network access layer, implemented in physical switches, to the virtual network access layer that is implemented in software in the server hypervisor. The Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch is an intelligent virtual network access layer switch that runs Cisco NX-OS Software, Cisco's data center operating system that runs on all Cisco data center products. Operating inside the Microsoft Hyper-V hypervisor, the Cisco Nexus 1000V supports Cisco Virtual Network Link (VN-Link) server virtualization technology to provide:
Policy-based virtual machine connectivity
Mobile virtual machine security and network policy
Nondisruptive operating model for your server virtualization and networking teams
When server virtualization is implemented in the data center, servers and virtual machines are not managed the same way as physical servers. Server virtualization is treated as a special deployment, leading to longer
deployment time, with more coordination needed among server, network, storage, and security administrators. With the Cisco Nexus 1000V, you have a consistent networking feature set and configuration and provisioning model for both the physical and the virtual networks. Virtual machine networks can use the same network configuration, security policy, diagnostic tools, and operating models as physical server deployments that are connected to physical switches. This unified approach provides faster deployment and troubleshooting and makes the administration of virtualization environments essentially the same as for nonvirtualized deployments.
Developed in close collaboration with Microsoft, the Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch is certified by Microsoft and integrates with Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager
(SCVMM). You can use the Cisco Nexus 1000V to manage your virtual machine connectivity with confidence
in the integrity of the server virtualization infrastructure.
Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch Components
Cisco Nexus 1000V Switches have two main components:
Virtual supervisor module (VSM)
Virtual Ethernet module (VEM)
The VSM provides the switch control and management plane, and the VEM provides the data plane for the switch (Figure 1). The VSM can run as a virtual machine on any Microsoft Hyper-V host or as a virtual service node on the Cisco Nexus 1010 and 1110. The VEM runs as a plug-in (extension) to the Microsoft Hyper-V switch in the hypervisor kernel, providing switching between virtual machines.
Cisco Nexus 1000V sees the VSMs and VEMs as modules. In the current release, a single VSM can manage up to 64 VEMs. The VSMs are always associated with slot numbers 1 and 2 in the virtual chassis. The VEMs are sequentially assigned to slots 3 through 66 based on the order in which their respective hosts were added to the Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch.
NEW QUESTION 16
What is required when configuring the second fabric interconnect in a cluster configuration?
- A. The IP address of the default gateway must be on the same subnet as the peer fabric interconnect.
- B. The system name of the second fabric interconnect must be different from the system name of the first fabric interconnect.
- C. The IP address of the management port must be in the same subnet as the peer fabric interconnect.
- D. The first and the second fabric interconnects must be able to reach the DNS.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two technologies can you use to automate the deployment of a data center network? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco ACI
- B. Cisco WAAS
- C. vPC
- D. Cisco PfR
- E. Cisco DFA
NEW QUESTION 18
Drag and drop each Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect feature on the left to the correct forwarding mode on the right.
Explanation: End Host Mode:
MAC learning on server ports only Active-active link utilization Switching Mode:
Uplinks (Ethernet) blocked according to STP
NEW QUESTION 19
What is used to insert services when using Layer 4 to Layer 7 service insertion in the Cisco ACI?
- A. device scripts
- B. tenant administrators
- C. policies
- D. function profiles
Thanks for reading the newest 300-160 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy 300-160 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-160/ (132 Q&As Dumps)