★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
300-160 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: 300-160 vce
Exam name: DCID Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Cisco Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 300-160 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the . Latest , Try Cisco 300-160 Brain Dumps First.
Free 300-160 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement accurately describes VSAN-based QoS when the same flow is present in two class maps that are associated to a policy map?
- A. The highest QoS value is used.
- B. The lowest QoS value is used.
- C. The QoS value of the class map that is attached first takes effect.
- D. The QoS value of the class map that is attached last takes effect.
NEW QUESTION 2
You deploy a new Cisco UCS system and use switching mode for storage communication. Which type of port should you configure as the interconnect to the SAN network?
- A. FCoE storage
- B. appliance
- C. server
- D. uplink
- E. FCoE uplink
NEW QUESTION 3
Which statement accurately describes the allocation of IP pools for out-of-band management of a Cisco UCS Series environment*?
- A. The management IP addresses used to access CIMC on a server can be out-of-band addresses, through which traffic traverses the Fabric Interconnect via the management port
- B. The management IP addresses used to access CIMC on a server can be out-of-band addresses through which traffic traverses the Fabric Interconnect via the fabric uplink port
- C. A maximum of sixteen OOB IP addresses can be configured to access the CIMC on a server
- D. A maximum of eight OOB IP addresses can be configured to access the CIMC on a server
NEW QUESTION 4
What is one example that is true concerning network management for the data center?
- A. The Network Analysis Module is best deployed in the core for highest visibility.
- B. It utilizes flexible NetFlow for enhanced network anomaly and security detection.
- C. NetFlow support is available on most IOS and Nexus products, excluding the Nexus 1000v.
- D. NetFlow Data Export is best positioned on the Nexus 5500 at the access or aggregation layers.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are designing a Cisco Fabric Interconnect and UCS blade project for a client that includes two fabric interconnects in high availability and one UCS blade chassis. The Cisco devices will be connected to the client's Fibre Channel storage system.
Which two SAN pool configurations are the minimum requirements for a successful operation? (Choose two.)
- A. Create two WWNN pools per fabric interconnect cluster, one for fabric A and one for fabric B.
- B. Create one WWPN pool per blade chassis.
- C. Create two WWPN pools per fabric interconnect cluster, one for fabric A and one for fabric B.
- D. Create four WWNN pools per fabric interconnect cluster, two for fabric A and two for fabric B.
- E. Create one WWNN pool per blade chassis.
NEW QUESTION 6
if you are connecting a Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect in it's default mode to a SAN, what is the operating mode?
- A. trunk
- B. NPIV mode
- C. switching
- D. NPV mode
NEW QUESTION 7
You plan to use vPC+ in a FabricPath topology. What are two characteristics of a vPC+ switch ID? (Choose two.)
- A. must he set to 255
- B. must be set manually
- C. can be reused in the FabricPath topology
- D. must be the same on each vPC+ peer
- E. must be different on each vPC+ peer
NEW QUESTION 8
The classical access layer has its limitations due to a high value in which of the following items?
- A. oversubscription
- B. jitter
- C. cost
- D. 10 Gigabit Ethernet links
NEW QUESTION 9
Service graphs are used to define which option on the Cisco ACI platform?
- A. a function that a contract must use to get to another contract
- B. a policy that an EPG must use to get to another EPG
- C. the contract between two EPGs
- D. the Cisco APIC definitions of the contracts in REST API
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the Exhibit.
Link 1 handles most of the traffic. Which action do you take to load balance traffic evenly between the server and the SAN?
- A. Enable src-dst-ox0id load balancing on the MDS switches.
- B. Enable src-dst-id load balancing on the MDS switches.
- C. Change the MDS port changgel configuration to source dest port.
- D. Upgrade the bandwidth for the devices connected to the MDS.
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two descriptions of the purpose of the L1-L2 links between FI A and FI B are true? (Choose two)
- A. synchronizes the configuration information
- B. provides a vPC peer link between the fabric interconnects.
- C. allows each fabric interconnect to monitor the status of the other fabric interconnect continuously.
- D. provides an alternate data path if an upstream link fails.
- E. migrates VIFs from FI A to FI B if FI fails.
NEW QUESTION 12
You are configuring CIMC management IP pools. You need to avoid the following misconfigurations: Assigning an IP pool that contains only IPv4 addresses as the in-band IPv6 policy
Assigning an IP pool that contains only IPv6 addresses as the in-band IPv4 policy to a server CIMC What does a cisco recommend?
- A. Configure two separate in-band addresses pools that each have only IPv4 or IPv6 addresses
- B. Configure out-of-band management only for IPv6 and accept the default settings for IPv4
- C. Accept the default pool settings for both IPv4 and IPv6
- D. Configure out-of-band management only for IPv4 and accept the default settings for IPv6
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two characteristics are associated with the core layer of a Data Center Unified Fabric network? (Choose two.)
- A. Layer 2 default gateway redundancy
- B. QoS—policing
- C. no packet manipulation
- D. QoS—classification and queuing
- E. scalable routing protocols like OSPF
NEW QUESTION 14
Which components share a physical interface in a VDC deployment?
- A. two VDCs for Ethernet traffic
- B. storage VDC for FCoE traffic and a VDC for Ethernet traffic
- C. two storage VDCs for FCoE traffic
- D. interface VLAN and a VDC
NEW QUESTION 15
You must configure resiliency for Fiber Channel uplink ports on Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects. Which feature should you configure?
- A. A port channels
- B. An appliance ports
- C. vPC
- D. a unified storage ports
NEW QUESTION 16
You have a Cisco Nexus 5500 Series switch. What is the default load-balancing hash mechanism for traffic on FCoE port channels?
- A. the source MAC address
- B. the source IP address and the destination IP address
- C. the source MAC address and the destination MAC address
- D. the source TCP or UDP port and the destination TCP or UDP port
Explanation: On Nexus 5500 the default load balancing mechanism on the LACP port-channel for FCoE traffic is
"source-destination". In this default state, all the FCoE traffic takes the same link in the port-channel when the Nexus 5500 forwards frames over FCoE VE ports. In order to enable all links to be used in the port-channel
for FCoE traffic, enter the port-channel load-balance ethernet source-dest-port command to configure Nexus 5500 "port-channel load balancing" to "source-dest-port". With this configuration "source-destination-oxid" load balancing is used for FCoE traffic.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which technology can you use to create separate routing tables for different tenants that are hosted on the same Cisco NX-OS platform?
- A. Cisco FabricPath
- B. VLANs
- C. vPC
- D. VRF
NEW QUESTION 18
Designing data center interconnects requires the understanding of the loop avoidance mechanisms. Drag and drop the loop avoidance mechanisms from the left onto the technologies that utilize them on the right.
NEW QUESTION 19
You use Cisco UCS Central to manage Cisco UCS. Which statement accurately describes how local and global policies are applied?
- A. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Director.
- B. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Manager, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central.
- C. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Director, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central.
- D. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Manager.
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-160 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-160/ (New 132 Q&As Version)