★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
2V0-731 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: 2V0-731 vce
Exam name: VMware Certified Professional 7 - Cloud Management and Automation Exam
n questions with full explanations
Certification: VMware Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
We provide which are the best for clearing 2V0-731 test, and to get certified by VMware VMware Certified Professional 7 - Cloud Management and Automation Exam. The covers all the knowledge points of the real 2V0-731 exam. Crack your VMware 2V0-731 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online VMware 2V0-731 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two options must be completed prior to attempting to create a routed network profile? (Choose two.)
- A. An external network profile must exist.
- B. The user must be logged in as a network architect.
- C. An external IP address must exist.
- D. An NSX logical router must exist
Explanation: On-demand network created during provisioning. Routed networks contain a routable IP space divided across subnets that are linked together using Distributed Logical Router (DLR).
Every new routed network has the next available subnet assigned to it and is associated with other routed networks that use the same network profile. The virtual machines that are provisioned with routed networks that have the same routed network profile can communicate with each other and the external network.
You can use IP ranges obtained from the supplied VMware IPAM endpoint or from a third-party IPAM service provider endpoint that you have registered and configured in vRealize Orchestrator, such as Infoblox IPAM. An IP range is created from an IP block during allocation.
A routed network profile defines a routable space and available subnets. See Creating a Routed Network Profile For an On-Demand Network.
NEW QUESTION 2
In a vRealize Automation reclamation request, which blueprint attribute can be reset by the reclamation process if the machine owner fails to respond?
- A. Power state
- B. Resource allocation
- C. Archive period
- D. Lease length
NEW QUESTION 3
A user is able to remove virtual machines from their Items tab but the user is unable to remove an entire deployment. What would explain this behavior?
- A. The user has had their entitlement to the deployment removed.
- B. The user is missing the Destroy Deployment action on their entitlement.
- C. The lease to the deployment has expired.
- D. The user is missing the Destroy Deployment action on their servic
NEW QUESTION 4
What is a prerequisite for system administrators being able to add tenant administrators?
- A. The configuration of Identity Stores.
- B. The installation of IaaS.
- C. The creation of an IaaS administrator.
- D. The creation of an Infrastructure administrato
NEW QUESTION 5
When an administrator attempts to create a vSphere reservation for a business group, the compute resources drop-down menu is blank.
Which option best explains this behavior?
- A. The business group already has a reservation with the same compute resources.
- B. The compute resources have been assigned to multiple tenants.
- C. The compute resources have already been used in other reservations.
- D. The user has NOT been assigned the Fabric Administrator rol
NEW QUESTION 6
A vRealize Automation administrator needs to allow users to revert their machines to their initial deployment state. What should the administrator do?
- A. Enable the Reprovision option in the blueprint.
- B. Enable the Snapshot option in the blueprint.
- C. Enable the Linked Clone option in the blueprint.
- D. Enable the Destroy option in the blueprin
NEW QUESTION 7
A blueprint architect needs to create an XaaS blueprint to add a user to Activate Directory. Which action should the architect complete beforehand?
- A. Create a resource action of the vRealize Orchestrator object type AD:User
- B. Create a custom property of the vRealize Orchestrator object type AD:User
- C. Create a custom resource and map it to the vRealize Orchestrator object type AD:User
- D. Create a custom workflow in vRealize Orchestrator object type AD:User
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two areas of the vRealize Automation UI could a Fabric Administrator look to determine how many virtual machines have been provisioned by a specific user along with their aggregate allocated memory and storage totals? (Choose two.)
- A. Infrastructure > Managed Machines
- B. Home
- C. Infrastructure > Reservations
- D. Infrastructure > Compute Resources
NEW QUESTION 9
Which messaging system does the vRealize Automation Event Broker System use?
- A. JBoss Messaging
- B. OpenJMS
- C. RabbitMQ
- D. ActiveMQ
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator is creating a new business group with the following requirements: IT_Supervisors@vclass.local will need to be able to provision on behalf of users within the group. IT_Managers@vclass.local will need to be able to configure entitlements only for this group.
Which two options below will minimally accommodate this design without providing additional privileges? (Choose two.)
- A. Add the following to the Support role: IT_Supervisors@vclass.local
- B. Add the following to the Group Manager role: IT_Managers@vclass.local
- C. Add the following to the Tenant Administrator role: IT_Managers@vclass.local
- D. Add the following to the Group Manager role: IT_Managers@vclass.local, IT_Supervisors@vclass.local
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the vRealise Orchestrator Plug-In installer file extension?
- A. .vro
- B. .exe
- C. .dat
- D. .vmoapp
NEW QUESTION 12
The errors shown appeared in the logs immediately after a change to a service account password. Which option is most likely to resolve the issue?
- A. In vRealize Automation, adjust the credentials under Infrastructure > Endpoints > Credentials.
- B. Delete and recreate the vSphere endpoint in vRealize Automation under Infrastructure > Endpoints > Endpoints.
- C. Reinstall the vSphere Proxy Agent.
- D. Log into the vSpere Web Client and remap the accoun
NEW QUESTION 13
Which are three valid scenarios based on the image? (Choose three.)
- A. The subscriptions will be run based on priority in ascending order.
- B. The priority helps to run the subscriptions in a deterministic order.
- C. There is no default timeout value.
- D. The default timeout is 5 minutes.
- E. Priority and timeout values are needed for subscription blockin
NEW QUESTION 14
Which option would explain why an error message is displayed when the vRealize Automation Software architect attempts to add the Load Init Data software component?
- A. The software component has syntax errors.
- B. The software component is NOT published.
- C. The software component's container is NOT properly defined.
- D. The software component action has an incorrect script typ
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two components are delivered by a load-balanced vRealize Automation virtual appliance? (Choose two.)
- A. Proxy Agent
- B. DEM Worker
- C. Identity Manager
- D. vRealize Orchestrator
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following vRealize Automation Roles is required to create and manage Reservations and Reservation Policies?
- A. Tenant Administrator
- B. IaaS Administrator
- C. System Administrator
- D. Fabric Administrator
NEW QUESTION 17
What would an administrator use to associate a vRealize Automation catalog resource type with a vRealize Orchestrator inventory type for managing resources provisioned outside of XaaS?
- A. A custom entitlement.
- B. A custom action.
- C. A resource mapping.
- D. A custom resource.
Explanation: Reference https://docs.vmware.com/en/vRealize-Automation/7.4/com.vmware.vra.prepare.use.doc/GUID-EB44B4B4- 0A6
NEW QUESTION 18
A tenant has requested a custom message in the vRealize Automation console. What role is required to make this change?
- A. system administrator
- B. tenant administrator
- C. business group manager
- D. support user
Thanks for reading the newest 2V0-731 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 2V0-731 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/2V0-731-exam-dumps.html (119 Q&As Dumps)