★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
1Y0-340 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: 1Y0-340 vce
Exam name: Analyzing Citrix NetScaler Advanced Topics: Security - Management - and Optimization
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Citrix Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 1Y0-340 Braindumps and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Citrix 1Y0-340 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the 1Y0-340 Exam Dumps. Latest 1Y0-340 Dumps Questions, Try Citrix 1Y0-340 Brain Dumps First.
Citrix 1Y0-340 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
A Citrix Engineer has found issues in the websites after enabling Application Firewall.
Which logs on the NetScaler can the engineer check to verify that the issues are NOT caused by Application Firewall?
- A. newnslog
- B. ns.log
- C. nslog
- D. aaad.debug
NEW QUESTION 2
What can a Citrix Engineer use in NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) to troubleshoot an issue in which users report long response times when accessing a virtual desktop?
- A. Web Insight
- B. WAN Insight
- C. HDX Insight
- D. Gateway Insight
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer receives the following error when accessing content from a virtual server: “Page cannot be displayed.”
However, the content is accessible when connecting directly to the web server.
The engineer captured the traffic using nstrace and found that the amount of data sent from the web server exceeds the content length defined in the HTTP header.
Which action can the engineer take to resolve the issue?
- A. Disable Drop extra CRLF in the HTTP Profile.
- B. Enable Drop extra data from server in the HTTP Profile.
- C. Increase the Content length in the Application Firewall Profile.
- D. Disable Drop extra data from server in the HTTP Profile.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which media-character can be used as an escape character and also can qualify a Meta-Character as literal when used before any character?
- A. A backslash (\)
- B. A pipe (|)
- C. A dollar sign ($)
- D. A forward slash (/)
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has configured Security Insight on NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) with Firmware version 22.214.171.124 to monitor the Application Firewall.
The NetScaler ADC is running version 126.96.36.199 using Enterprise License with Application Firewall only License. However, after enabling Security insight, the engineer is NOT able to see any data under security insight.
What is causing this issue?
- A. NetScaler should have a Standard License.
- B. The NMAS version should be higher or equivalent to the NetScaler version.
- C. NetScaler should have a Platinum license.
- D. NMAS should be on Platinum license.
NEW QUESTION 6
A Citrix Engineer needs to ensure that clients always receive a fresh answer from the integrated cache for positive responses (response of 200).
Which two settings can the engineer configure to make sure that clients receive a fresh response when it is needed? (Choose two.)
- A. –flashCache NO
- B. - pollEveryTime YES
- C. –prefetch YES
- D. –quickAbortSize
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer uses one StyleBook on a NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) to create multiple load-balanced virtual server configurations for NetScaler instances. The configuration is saved in a config pack.
In which two locations is the StyleBook config pack saved? (Choose two.)
- A. NetScaler Instance
- B. NetScaler SDX
- C. Syslog Server
- D. Local network
- E. NMAS
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three options can be used to specify the destination of an HTTP Callout? (Choose three.)
- A. Load balancing Virtual server
- B. Global server load balancing Virtual server
- C. NetScaler Gateway Virtual server
- D. Content switching Virtual server
- E. Cache redirection Virtual server
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer observes that when going through NetScaler, user connections fail and users are unable to access Exchange server. However, users can connect directly to the Exchange server. After checking the logs, the engineer finds that the POST request is blocked through the NetScaler.
The log in/ var/log/ns.log is as follows:
Jul 20 11:00: 38 <local0.info>x.x.x. 1 07/20/2017:11:00:38 GMT ns 0-PPE-0:APPFW AF_400_RESP 29362
0: x.x.x.1 439800-PPEO- urlwdummy
https://test.abc.com/rpc/rpcproxy.dll?mail.sfmta.com:6004 Bad request headers. Content-length exceeds post body limit <blocked>
Which parameter can the engineer modify to resolve the issue while maintaining security?
- A. Increase the Maximum Header Length under nshttp_default_profile.
- B. Increase the POST body limit using the HTTP profile.
- C. Add an Application Firewall policy with the expression “HTTP.REQ.METHOD.EQ(\ “POST”\)” with APPFW_BYPASS profile bound.
- D. Increase the POST body limit under common settings in Application Firewall profile settings.
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer needs to configure an external SNMP server in a High Availability setup. The engineer configured the load-balancing virtual server to access the NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) HA pair.
Which IP address will be configured on the external SNMP Manager to add the NMAS devices?
- A. IP Address of the LB VIP
- B. IP Address of the Primary node
- C. IP Address of the active mode
- D. IP Address of both the NMAS nodes
NEW QUESTION 11
A Citrix Engineer needs to configure an Application Firewall policy. According to company policies, the engineer needs to ensure that all the requests made to the website are originating from North America.
Which policy expressions will help the engineer accomplish the requirement?
- A. CLIENT.IP.SRC.MATCHES_LOCATION (“North America.US.*.*.*.*”)
- B. CLIENT.IP.SRC.MATCHES_LOCATION (“North America.US.*.*.*.*”). NOT
- C. CLIENT.IP.DST.MATCHES (“North America.US.*.*.*.*”)
- D. CLIENT.IP.SRC.MATCHES (“North America.US.*.*.*.*”)
NEW QUESTION 12
A Citrix Engineer executed the below commands on the NetScaler command-line interface (CLI): add stream selector cacheStreamSelector http.req.url
add ns limitidentifier cacheRateLimitIdentifier –threshold 5 –timeSlice 2000 –selectorName cacheStreamSelector
add cache policy cacheRateLimitPolicy –rule “http.req.method.eq(get) && sys.check_limit (\ “cacheRateLimitIdentifier\”)” –action cache
bind cache global cacheRateLimitPolicy- priority 10 What will be the effect of executing these commands?
- A. NetScaler will cache a response if the request URL rate exceeds 5 per 2000 milliseconds.
- B. NetScaler will cache a request if the request URL rate exceeds 5 per 2000 seconds.
- C. NetScaler will NOT cache a request if the request URL rate exceeds 5 per 2000 milliseconds.
- D. NetScaler will cache a response if the request URL rate exceeds 5 per 2000 seconds.
NEW QUESTION 13
A Citrix Engineer needs to write a regular expression to treat the URL www.citrix.com as a literal string. Which regular expression can the engineer use?
- A. www$.citrix$.com
- B. [www\]. [citrix\]. [com\]
- C. www+.citrix+.com
- D. www\.citrix\.com
NEW QUESTION 14
Which action can be used to place the rule on the relaxation list without being deployed and ensuring that the rule is NOT learned again?
- A. Skip
- B. Deploy
- C. Delete
- D. Edit& Deploy
NEW QUESTION 15
Which type of Application Profile type can be configured to protect the application which supports both HTML and XML data?
- A. Web 2.0 Application Profile
- B. Web Application Profile
- C. XML Application Profile
- D. Advanced Profile
Explanation: Reference https://docs.citrix.com/zh-cn/netscaler/11/security/application-firewall/DeploymentGuide.html
NEW QUESTION 16
A Citrix Engineer needs to implement Application Firewall to prevent the following tampering and vulnerabilities:
-If web server does NOT send a field to the user, the check should NOT allow the user to add that field and return data in the field.
-If a field is a read-only or hidden field, the check verifies that data has NOT changed.
-If a field is a list box or radio button field, the check verifies that data in the response corresponds to one of the values in that field.
Which security check can the engineer enable to meet this requirement?
- A. Field Formats
- B. Form Field Consistency
- C. HTML Cross-Site Scripting
- D. CSRF Form Tagging
Thanks for reading the newest 1Y0-340 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 1Y0-340 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Y0-340-exam-dumps.html (106 Q&As Dumps)