★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
1Y0-340 Product Description:
Exam Number/Code: 1Y0-340 vce
Exam name: Analyzing Citrix NetScaler Advanced Topics: Security - Management - and Optimization
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Citrix Certification
Last updated on Global synchronizing
Master the 1Y0-340 Braindumps content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this 1Y0-340 Dumps. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 1Y0-340 Exam Questions in our Citrix 1Y0-340 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID 1Y0-340 Dumps Questions at below page. You can use our Citrix 1Y0-340 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free 1Y0-340 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
A Citrix Engineer needs to ensure that all traffic to the virtual server is blocked if NONE of the bound Application Firewall policies are matched.
Which setting can the engineer configure to meet this requirement?
- A. set appfw settings –undefAction APPFW_BLOCK
- B. set ns httpProfile nshttp_default_profile-dropInvalReqs DISABLED
- C. set ns httpProfie nshttp_default_profile –dropInvalReqs ENABLED
- D. set appfw settings –defaultProfile APPFW_BLOCK
NEW QUESTION 2
Which Markup Language is used along with NITRO API to create a StyleBook?
- A. YAML
- B. GML
- C. XML
- D. HTML
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three protocols in a NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) can be used to back up the current state of the managed NetScaler instances? (Choose three.)
- A. Telnet
- B. Secure Shell (SSH)
- C. NITRO calls
- D. HTTP
- E. Secure Copy (SCP)
Explanation: ou can manually backup and restore NetScaler configurations using the GUI, CLI, or you can use NetScaler MAS to perform automatic backups and manual restores. NetScaler MAS backs up the current state of your managed NetScaler instances by using NITRO calls and the Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Copy (SCP) protocols.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which is a single-digit rating system that indicates the criticalness of attacks on the application, regardless of whether or NOT the application is protected by a NetScaler appliance?
- A. App Store
- B. Safety Index
- C. Threat Index
- D. Transactions
NEW QUESTION 5
A Citrix Engineer needs to configure an AppQoE action to deliver content from an alternate service. Which three parameters should the engineer configure to meet this requirement? (Choose three.)
- A. TCP Profile
- B. Header Name
- C. Action Type
- D. Maximum Connections
- E. Alternate Content Path
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer discovers a security vulnerability in one of its websites. The engineer takes a header trace and checks the Application Firewall logs.
The following was found in part of the logs:
request = http://my.companysite.net/FFC/sc11.html msg=URL length (39) is greater than maximum allowed (20).cn1=707 cn2=402 cs1=owa_profile cs2=PPE0 cs3=kW49GcKbnwKByByi3+jeNzfgWa80000 cs4=ALERT cs5=2015
Which type of Application Firewall security check can the engineer configure to block this type of attack?
- A. Buffer Overflow
- B. Start URL
- C. Cross-site Scripting
- D. Cookie Consistency
NEW QUESTION 7
A Citrix Engineer needs to configure Relaxation Rules using the learned data for SQL Injection. Which setting can the engineer enable in order to avoid false-positive learned rules?
- A. Increase database size for Learned data.
- B. Decrease Minthreshold value to Default in Learning settings.
- C. Increase Minthreshold value in Learning settings.
- D. Remove all unreviewed data from Learning settings.
NEW QUESTION 8
A Citrix Engineer needs to configure an application firewall profile to ensure that the images uploaded on the website are NOT malicious. The engineer needs to create a policy to filter the upload requests and ensure that they are in JPEG format.
Which expression can the engineer use to fulfill this requirement?
- A. http.req.url.endswith (“.jpeg) & & http.req.method.eq (POST)
- B. http.req.url.contains (“.jpeg) & & http.req.method.eq (GET)
- C. http.req.url.endswith (“.jpeg) || http.req.method.eq (GET)
- D. http.req.header (“Content-Type”).contains (“image/jpeg”) || http.req.method.eq(POST)
NEW QUESTION 9
A Citrix Engineer has configured SQL Injection security check to block all special characters. Which two requests will be blocked after enabling this check? (Choose two.)
- A. Citrix; Sqltest
- B. 175// OR 1//=1//
- C. Citrix” OR “1”=”1
- D. Citrix OR 1=1
- E. 175’ OR ‘1’= ‘1’
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer configures an Application Firewall HTML SQL Injection Check and sets it to BLOCK and to use SQLSplCharANDKeyword as the SQL injection type. The engineer checks the logs and finds that nothing is being blocked.
What can be the cause of the Application Firewall failing to block the attack?
- A. The request contains SQL Wildcard Characters.
- B. The request neither contains SQL Special Characters nor keywords.
- C. The request only contains SQL Special Characters.
- D. The request only contains SQL keywords.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) feature will assist the Citrix Engineer in gathering the required data for issues with Endpoint Analysis?
- A. Security Insight
- B. Web Insight
- C. HDX Insight
- D. Gateway Insight
NEW QUESTION 12
How can a Citrix Engineer configure a specific LDAP attribute in the nFactor implementation?
- A. Specify the attribute in the LDAP server attributes field.
- B. Change the order of the policies.
- C. Add the attribute on the nFactor traffic policy.
- D. Change the login schema and add the new attribute.
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer configures the Application Firewall for protecting a sensitive website. The security team captures traffic between a client and the website and notes the following cookie:
The security team is concerned that the cookie name is a risk, as it can be easily determined that the NetScaler is protecting the website.
Where can the engineer change the cookie name?
- A. Application Firewall Policy
- B. Application Firewall Engine Settings
- C. Application Firewall Default Signatures
- D. Application Firewall Profile
NEW QUESTION 14
The NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) collects inventory from the instance by sending a(n) request. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. AppFlow
- B. NITRO
- C. SNMP
- D. HTTP
NEW QUESTION 15
An attacker inserting a malicious code that compromises the trust relationship between users and a web application is an example of a (n) attack. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. Cookie Tampering
- B. SQL Injection
- C. Form Field Consistency
- D. Cross-site Scripting
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has configured NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) with the default settings. In this configuration, the total number of virtual servers is lower than the number of installed virtual server licenses.
Which type of virtual server will NOT be automatically licensed by the NMAS on discovered instances?
- A. Non-addressable virtual server
- B. Load Balancing virtual server
- C. SSL Offload virtual server
- D. Content Switching virtual server
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Y0-340 dumps! All 1Y0-340 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/1Y0-340-dumps.html (106 New Questions)